Jaycar Wireless 7” Reversing Camera Kit QM8046

Jaycar Wireless 7” Reversing Camera Kit QM8046

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Reversing Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jaycar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
Ken
KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for 2 days then intermittently connects

Worked for 2 days, then only connects at power up for 5 secs then drops connectivity.

When it connects on power up, it has 3 bars, so it’s not poor signal.

The camera also makes a humming noise.

Doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with the monitor side, just the camera.

Carol M.
Carol M.asked

We had to mount the camera up-side-down but now the picture defaults to upside down on the monitor. How do we reset the default?

Helen
Helenasked

I have upgraded to this unit from an earlier Response model that dropped the image often and did not recover. This model drops the image infrequently and recovers immediately. Yay.
However the image quality on this unit is so poor, I will have replace it. Is this a common problem?
In the meantime, the unit is stuck in Split mode and I have only one camera. I de-select Split in the setup menu but the split screen remains. I’d appreciate some advice.