Jet-USA 3800 PSI RX550

Jet-USA 3800 PSI RX550

See the Best Electric Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Geoff

Geoff

When it works it is great. Sadly it is a lazy machine!

First time I have used this beast. Did the job for a little while and seemed to perform as I would have expected. The main problem is it just keeps cutting out which renders it effectively useless. I managed to clean 2 teak chairs before it cut off for the first time. I gave it a long rest but sadly in the last 2 hours it has managed to stay on only in random spurts long enough to do the arm of the next chair. Overall verdict: Waste of money, off to Bunnings to buy something I can take back which I would love to do with this. Trouble with on-line purchases I suppose.

Purchased at Edisons.

Noise Level

derek

derekTewanton

Happy

I have had several pressure cleaners this one is very good , it has plenty of pressure , I have only used for an hour but more than happy , I hope it lasts .

Purchased in November 2019 at Kogan for $342.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Glenda

Glendasydney

Works well and reasonably quite

I used this cleaner for the first time today on some dirty concrete and it went very well.
Not sure about the claim of 3800 psi,but it was a lot quicker than my $99 Aldi special (2000psi) mainly due to the more powerful wider spray fan. I would think 3000psi would be more like it.
The cleaner comes with some useful accessories but the hose winder coils the hose up too tight, the hose remember's this and it's forever getting tangled. I will coil the hose up separate in bigger coils.
The spray gun works well but after 2 hours my hand was aching from hold in the trigger in, I will fit a hold in stop later.
In all I'm happy with the cleaner and just hope it lasts as long as my $99 Ald special, 5 years and still good.