4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Electric Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well and reasonably quite

I used this cleaner for the first time today on some dirty concrete and it went very well.
Not sure about the claim of 3800 psi,but it was a lot quicker than my $99 Aldi special (2000psi) mainly due to the more powerful wider spray fan. I would think 3000psi would be more like it.
The cleaner comes with some useful accessories but the hose winder coils the hose up too tight, the hose remember's this and it's forever getting tangled. I will coil the hose up separate in bigger coils.
The spray gun works well but after 2 hours my hand was aching from hold in the trigger in, I will fit a hold in stop later.
In all I'm happy with the cleaner and just hope it lasts as long as my $99 Ald special, 5 years and still good.