Jettblack Jetsetter Blue Series 3

3.2

Yung C.

Yung C.Sydney, NSW

Happy with the purchase

Ordered two sets from them with only 5 days before our flight overseas, couldn't be happier for the super fast shipping. They are of great quality and solid - happy to recommend and make a purchase again.

Kaila

KailaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect purchase !

Best Purchase I have made ! My family and I have used this set in our recent family getaway with 2 toddlers and I couldn’t be more happy with the quality , size , durability and ease of transit of all suitcases & extremely stylish !
I couldn’t be more happier !

Purchased in January 2020 for A$370.00.

Brittany M.

Brittany M.

Love love loved them!

I brought the 3 piece set for a trip to new Zealand with my family. We used them again to travel to Hawai. I read the reviews before buying and I was a bit spectral but bought them anyway. I’m glad I did! They were fantastic and done the job nicely. There are soooo many compartments to put your items in. The delivery time was excellent! They came so quick. I think the price is valid. I will be buying more in the future!

Purchased in February 2020.

Suitcases

Find out how Jettblack Jetsetter Blue Series 3 compares to other Suitcases

Poor Quality

Horrible quality and didn't last past a couple of days before the 'feature' labels started peeling off.
Luggage also arrived already with dents and discolouration on most corners as though it had been bumped into something.

Customer service team fail to respond to emails.

Purchased in July 2018 at Catch for A$370.00.

If I could rate ZERO I would!

I brought the 3 piece set! Took the largest too America and it didn’t survive the first couple of flights and had to be dumped overseas and we had to purchase another in order to get our belongings home- case was cracked In multiple places, handle bent, wheels bent. I had put this down to the airlines. This was until I went to use the medium sized case and it cracked when closing despite it not being full. It is completely unusable. SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY! Do not purchase from them. I have tried on multiple occasions to contact their team and as soon as they hear what’s happened they stop replying. Honestly I’m not sure what’s worse: their customer service or their products.

Very happy

I just want to say a big thank you for the fast delivery on very short notice.
We Had a great trip and it was awesome to travel with new good looking luggage.

Great online shopping experience

Great online shopping experience. Efficient and very helpful customer service plus super fast delivery..Would recommend product to any one . Easy to manoeuvre through airport, lightweight, lots of compartments and looks great!

Purchased in March 2019.

Ben

Ben

perfect fast delivery look amazing

I purchased My Luggage cases online
I have been on many personal and business trips around the world.
They are perfect Light, sturdy and with plenty of space, they look great I love my travel cases.

Purchased in February 2018.

Cassandra

CassandraPerth, WA

Didn't even last the flight

Purchased the set of three for an international trip.
The large suitcase arrived after its first flight, dented in various areas and missing one wheel. The whole corner of the suitcase had broken away on one side.
Had to use masking tape to keep one corner sealed, went straight into the trash when we got home.

Purchased in October 2018.

Suitcases

Find out how Jettblack Jetsetter Blue Series 3 compares to other Suitcases

Similar experience( Broken from handle )

I bought this suitcase throught ‘The iconic app’ in january 2019 for my trip to overseas in February . I had a bad experience with it. I was carrying 17.4kg on the large suitcaseand as soon as I lifted from luggage belt at my arrival destination it got cracked from the handle. The handles are quite weak and needs to make it more tougher.
Other than that it is quite good in terms of lock, designing and its easy to manoeuvre at airports.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Iconic for A$300.00.

Sunil

SunilSydney

• 28"

Broke at single use only

Was planning to use the large bag with 20kg to international trip. Broke at handle while lifting it to car. Had to cling wrap to make it through the trip. Horrible experience. This one will go in trash, not sure about the other two, how long will it last.

Update on 16 Nov: Posted feedback to JETTBLACK Team, they've responded promptly and offered to replace the broken one