JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Do not buy this product!!!

Purchased in July 2021.

Ease of Application

Beware if you have asthma

The minute I started to put this on my hair I had a bad asthma attack from the fumes it gives off. Take care using it if you gave any kind of respiratory disorder.

Purchased in September 2020.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Better than other brands I used

It really strips out semis and even permanent colours out. I had used this multiple times in the past when ever I wanted to go few shades lighter. Sadly they don’t sell JoBaz in Sydney anymore for some reason :( so I used the Scott Cornwall brand and did nothing and just wasted money on it. So I would recommend this to anyone but the only downside is just the smell.

Purchased at Priceline.

Worked but not properly

I used this brand on my purple hair and it removed the purple but my hair is now blue/green at the bottom. I don’t know how this happened but it did. I don’t recommend using it

Purchased in April 2020 for $7.42.

Fantastic results

Purchased in September 2019 at Semichem for $4.99.

Dolores S.
Dolores S.Hunter Region, NSW

Really worked so well

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Kylie K.
Kylie K.

Was okay but even max strength cant remove oldish hair colour...

It smelled gross but I didn't really mind, it sorta hurt but thats natural since it's made of chemicals.
It did get rid of some of the old colour nearf the roots and the buffer smelled really nice, if you've just made a hair colour mistake this would be very good for removing.
Also I had many blonde streaks with green blue colour on them.
And it costed about 12$?

Purchased in April 2019 at pricelines for $12.00.

Steer clear, just awful.

Ive been dying my hair since my teens, using numerous products over the years. I saw this in savers UK, it was the cheapest there and was within my budget. Fast forward after application, looked like it worked (I go bright ginger). After rinsing it went back to dark brown/black! All it's done is made my hair smell and wasted my money. Now got to purchase a more pricey one that actually works!

Purchased in April 2019.

Carpi
CarpiPerth, WA

Very gentle on hair

The smell is over exaggerated. It has no horrible smell like ones say. It definitely removes colour from hair. I left it in for the full 60 minutes. I was so surprised. I recommend try it. It can’t hurt you. And make up your own mind. You have nothing to lose. I have almost waste length hair so used two boxes.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline.

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Winning product !

L2018
L2018Sunderland

Didn’t work

I have used colour before a few times over the years and have always had amazing results however last night I decided to remove my black dye again having last dyed my hair black about 3 months ago and used the same dye I always use. I left the colour before on for 60 mins and did all the correct washing stages, when rinsing my hair no colour could be seen leaving my hair usually I see the water rinsing a different colour. My hair is literally still black no colour left my hair at all. Is it possible it’s out of date and didn’t work for this reason? I am a little upset as I now have to go out and buy another in the attempt to lift it again

Turned hair grey

I bleached my hair few weeks ago put a dark blonde on used this to get rid of the dark blonde went up stairs with yellow hair as the remover had worked used half the buffer and the colour of the buffer was a grey colour and now my hair is that colour so it’s redyed my hair I’m not impressed I followed the instructions this is my first time using it as I normally use the wella colour remover I won’t be using this again. I now have to go to shops and start all over again not happy at all

Worked for me.

I used colour before at twice the price of this one and guess what...this one does the same job and the smell is less pungent than colour before as that one was unbearable. My hair was dark brown and I'm now a nice shade of gingery red. I actually love my new hair. Highly recommended.

Absolutely brilliant

Used this for first time. Very sceptical but it did exactly what it said. Highly recommend this product. Very smelly but if you rinse as in instructions there is no problem with any smell afterwards

Completely shocked me!