Jolly Kidz Smart Square JPP002

Jolly Kidz Smart Square JPP002

2.8

Paint flakes off.

I bought 2 of this putting together, but I got big headache of this now! My 10 month baby chew it all the time and plenty of paint flaked off. I really concern about what quality the paint is. My husband said it wouldnt hurt our babe as it must be a water paint as it made for babies, but I still worried about it heaps, I dont know what I can do for this thing! My husband doesnt want to change another beferent one. Can anyone tell me what' the quility of the paint is please if you know about it?

Springled

SpringledVictoria, 3580

Should have bought plain timber.

I bought the double size one of these to use outdoors as we live on a farm and our house doesn't have a child proof fence. At first I loved it, but with in two weeks the paint was peeling, yes I used it outdoors but every time after I'd used it I'd pull it apart and store it in the shed till next time. I bought the painted one thinking it would save me having to paint it myself, but now I have to completely sand back the whole thing and do it myself anyway, not that the sanding is going to be hard as the paint just falls off, it hasn't bonded to the wood at all.
Can be extended to make a nice large area for kids to play safely, easily pulls apart for storage.
paint peeled off within two weeks

GANIX

GANIXSydney, NSW

Great value and great quality. Love the bright colours. All other brands I saw only offered wood finish. Put it together fine. I've only had good experiences with Jolly Kidz stuff and this was no exception. Recommended!
Value. Quality. Colour. Assembly easy. Jolly Kidz brand.
Instructions could have been better. I spoke with a very friendly lady at Jolly Kidz whoa ssured me new instructions were coming out soon.

Playpens

tiseffies

yumchum

yumchum

Terrible

you get what you pay for we will now go and buy a more expensive one DO NOT BUY THIS FOR YOUR BABY AS IS A CHOCKING HAZARD I would hate to see on the news that a bad injury to a baby happend with this play pen
colorful
The screws keep coming out also one bar has snapped off and my little girl just pushes it all over the house tried to take it back but did not have reciept so they were not interested

Snoop77

Snoop77

Terrible

It is not very strudy at all.It has a crap wood finish.It takes a long time to assemble,do not buy!

cheaply made and bar gaps to wide.

Playpens

Find out how Jolly Kidz Smart Square JPP002 compares to other Playpens

Jodster

Jodster

Bad

You get what you pay for and this will be going back to the shop. I would highly recommend the quality of the Valco Vee Bee Play Pen and although a slight hassle to regularly put up and down, would definitely recommend.
Quite simple and easy to put together, looks nice.
One of the screws won't go in as it's faulty. I found the cheap plastic push buttons hard to push in to release the corners and as this needs to be put up and down regularly, would not recommend this as the one to buy.

Sent mine back

powerkebab

powerkebabQLD, 4740

OK

I like how easy this playpen is to put together but i dont think it is worth buying as the paint flakes off if the child chews it (which they do as the top is just the right height for a baby to munch). My 10 month old son leaned on it with all his weight and couldnt tip it so i didnt have to worry that he could get hurt by getting out or it falling on him. It wipes clean though i would recommend a plastic, metal or unpainted wood playpen rather than this type.
easy to put together, sturdy, easy to clean
paint flakes off,