Jolly Kidz Smart Hexagonal JPP022

Jolly Kidz Smart Hexagonal JPP022

Dangerous - do not buy!

Today for the second time one of the long (4.5cm) screws fell out and we luckily noticed our 11 month old had it in her mouth both times before she choked.

charlotteo

charlotteo

OK

demoras

demorasAU

Does the job so far

Borrowed it off a friend. it's compact when taken apart, and assembles relatively easily. It's big enough for one of us to jump into with my toddler as he starts to cry once you put him in. There's plenty of space for lots of toys, but on the flip side, it takes up alot of room! it's quite light, so I don't know if when he gets older, my toddler will be moving it...
it does it's job
we have the plain wood one, and we found that the finish wasn't completely smooth, which was worrying.

Renchan

Renchan

Good

I didn't like the thought of putting my daughter in a play pen, however, as this is large, we can get in there with her and play. I have peace of mind that she is safe. It was much cheaper than some of the other options and although basic, it does the job. I use a picnic rug underneath which just fits.
Easy to assemble, when you work out how to do it. Comes with extra joiners so you can assemble in different shapes. I considered a larger space using the wall as a back but then would be less secure. Can buy extra peaces so you can make it really big.
Nothing. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Bad

I wouldn't buy this playpen again - although from memory it was not terribly expensive, I really didn't get much use out of it before it broke. Definitely not usable for my second child.
Relatively cheap; easy to assemble
Almost all the blue connecting parts split and broke over time (creating sharp and dangerous edges), rendering the playpen useless. Also, fairly easy for a strong toddler to move.

happyhousewife

happyhousewifeAlbury-Wodonga

OK

You get what you pay for, don't think it would last more than one child. I would buy the mat for it as my son pushes the playpen around the living room.
A lot of space so I don't feel like I am being unkind by putting my child in it to play. I bought the plain finish as it matches the rest of our house.
The plastic joins break easily and the screws keep coming out.