Kalamunda Roof Restorers

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kalamunda Roof Restorers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

From Drab to Fab!!

Wonderful work by Kalamunda Roof Restorers, work started on time and under budget. Our roof has gone from a leaky faded orange mess to a modern sleek improvement. Communication from Anthony was exceptional throughout the whole process. Thoroughly recommend!

ColinD
ColinD

Reliable Professional Service

Very happy with the reliable and professional service given by Kalamunda Roof Restorers to fix our leaking chimney flashing. Anthony responded quickly to my online inquiry and clearly explained the scope of work to done. Whilst access was not easy he completed the job in good time and as quoted. Definitely have no hesitation in recommending KRR and would use their services again if required. Thank you.

Cathy
CathyPerth, WA

Kalamunda Roof Restorers

I asked 3 companies for quotes to do a full roof restoration. KRR responded within 2 days, with a rough quote and followed up with a site visit 2 days later. Meanwhile one of the other companies responded after 5 days and the other never responded at all.
It was obvious that Anthony was professional, keen to give the right service and above all treating each quote with his personal attention.
The work was professionally done (I was home the whole time) with quality craftsmen and I’m very happy with the outcome - especially my gutter guards !

Chantelle
ChantellePerth, WA

Anthony and team a

I contacted Anthony asking for help. My roof was leaking and had been leaking since my home was built 7 years earlier. I had a huge file of evidence to say the tile design was flawed. The tile company would not listen to me. Anthony came to my home and showed the tile company what the problem was. Anthony was able to add weight to my argument with his expertise; he was able to speak the lingo of the industry. Anthony was able to quickly point out the issues and give his professional opinion. Anthony spent over 2 hours in discussions about my flawed roof tiles and in the end the company replaced my entire roof at no costs. I could not be more thankful and appreciative of Anthony’s time. I highly recommend this small business to anyone.

Roofing Companies

Find out how Kalamunda Roof Restorers compares to other Roofing Companies

Highly Professional with Attention to every Detail!

TforOne
TforOnePerth

Excellent 5 Stars

I found Kalamunda Roof Restorers on their webpage and after reading the positive reviews I decided to ask them to quote on repairing the white ant damage to my rafters and sagging roof. I’m so glad I did. Right from the first Anthony always arrived when arranged and kept me up to date with progress. He messaged me to let me know when his staff would be coming and what work they would do. Everyone who worked on my roof was professional, polite and efficient. i consider this company to be the best I have ever dealt with and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the roof restoration and repair business.

Life saver with heavy rain on the way!

Kalamunda Roof Restorers came highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. Excellent workmanship, and a beaut bloke. Would recommend them highly to friends and family.

damon.james1970
damon.james1970Western Australia, Australia

They Take The Time To Do The Job Properly.

I am a professional commercial property maintenance supervisor - i.e. I book tradesmen for a living. These guys work to "old school" standards of quality and job integrity. They don't cut corners and don't skimp on materials. Service like this is becoming rarer these days, so I don't mind giving them a good review and spreading the word to those who may not otherwise know any difference.

Jane Forrest