Kalamunda Roof Restorers

Kalamunda Roof Restorers

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly Professional with Attention to every Detail!

TforOne

TforOnePerth

Excellent 5 Stars

I found Kalamunda Roof Restorers on their webpage and after reading the positive reviews I decided to ask them to quote on repairing the white ant damage to my rafters and sagging roof. I’m so glad I did. Right from the first Anthony always arrived when arranged and kept me up to date with progress. He messaged me to let me know when his staff would be coming and what work they would do. Everyone who worked on my roof was professional, polite and efficient. i consider this company to be the best I have ever dealt with and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the roof restoration and repair business.

Life saver with heavy rain on the way!

Kalamunda Roof Restorers came highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. Excellent workmanship, and a beaut bloke. Would recommend them highly to friends and family.

damon.james1970

damon.james1970Western Australia, Australia

They Take The Time To Do The Job Properly.

I am a professional commercial property maintenance supervisor - i.e. I book tradesmen for a living. These guys work to "old school" standards of quality and job integrity. They don't cut corners and don't skimp on materials. Service like this is becoming rarer these days, so I don't mind giving them a good review and spreading the word to those who may not otherwise know any difference.

Jane Forrest