Kalamunda Roof Restorers

Kalamunda Roof Restorers

Excellent 5 Stars

I found Kalamunda Roof Restorers on their webpage and after reading the positive reviews I decided to ask them to quote on repairing the white ant damage to my rafters and sagging roof. I’m so glad I did. Right from the first Anthony always arrived when arranged and kept me up to date with progress. He messaged me to let me know when his staff would be coming and what work they would do. Everyone who worked on my roof was professional, polite and efficient. i consider this company to be the best I have ever dealt with and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best in the roof restoration and repair business.

Life saver with heavy rain on the way!

Kalamunda Roof Restorers came highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. Excellent workmanship, and a beaut bloke. Would recommend them highly to friends and family.

They Take The Time To Do The Job Properly.

I am a professional commercial property maintenance supervisor - i.e. I book tradesmen for a living. These guys work to "old school" standards of quality and job integrity. They don't cut corners and don't skimp on materials. Service like this is becoming rarer these days, so I don't mind giving them a good review and spreading the word to those who may not otherwise know any difference.

Verry Happy, would recommend

Kalamunda Roof Restorers has just completed a restoration on my extremely old roof. My home was built in 1927 and I don't think the tiles have been cleaned at all over that period. I am more than happy with the job done, it honestly looks like a brand new roof and has given the old place a marvellous facelift. The tiles were very brittle and colonies of wasps were very happy over the years making their home under the tiles and ridge caps! Matthew was frequently chased by angry wasps but it never deterred him and he was still smiling at the completion of the job! I was so impressed with the professionalism and quality of workmanship. All the guys were sincere, reliable and honest with a very friendly disposition. I always had confidence in their abilities where my roof was concerned. I highly recommend Kalamunda Roof Restorers to anyone who needs a roof repair done. Jane Forrest, Gooseberry Hill, February 2014.
Great guys, reliable and do a great job.
nothing