Karcher 500ml Glass Cleaner Concentrate

Karcher 500ml Glass Cleaner Concentrate

MPN: KAR-6-295-890-0

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best glass cleaner I’ve ever used.

This glass cleaner doesn’t give you overspray onto the glass you’ve just cleaned. It’s easy on and easy to wipe off. In the 17 years I’ve been in this house, this is the cleanest and shiniest my windows and glass doors have ever been. I’m thrilled with it and will be purchasing more tomorrow because I’ve just cleaned the pool glass as well today. I went nuts with this glass cleaner. After that muddy rain we had in Melbourne last week everything was filthy. Especially the pool glass (and pool), but that was another story.
    Happily giving this product 5 stars. It’s manual application by the way, so you don’t need a Karcher to use it. Paid $9.60 in Bunnings for 500ml. It Certainly went a long way so happy to purchase it again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings .

nickiepetal
    nickiepetalSYDNEY

This is amazing stuff

this glass cleaner dissolves anything in seconds both indoors and out. cleaning with it is so easy it literally dissolves anything from oily makeup to bug splatter to mud. it also removes the residue left by smoking inside and cooking. it has the most pleasant scent none of that chemical smell some cleaners leave. i love this cleaner and when used with the karcher window vacuum you absolutely could not get a better result. streak free shine in seconds.
    it removes any window grime in seconds without scrubbing
    it is expensive but lasts a long time

Laurie W.
    Laurie W.asked

Will Karcher window cleaner clean airborne residue on timber plank weatherboards as well?

Maggie3029

I’ve used the glass cleaning gel on glass. It was brilliant. Now I can’t find it anywhere. I tried the concentrate in the karcher and didn’t think it was anywhere near as good as the gel and I only managed about three sheets of glass (one side only) before it ran out. So can’t help you sorry. Hope someone else can do better.

Get an answer from our members and Karcher representatives

CategoryWindow & Glass Cleaners