Karcher G3400 XH

Karcher G3400 XH

See the Best Petrol Pressure Washers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karcher

3.3
  • Safety

Dean and Janine
Dean and JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good just not the knockout I was expecting.

I will be honest I purchased my unit as a warranty return (Fixed) from Bunnings. Not sure on the actual hours used when I received it but the oil was very black so I flushed with clean 10-30 grade oil let it drain and topped up with fresh oil. Since then have used for about an hour and worked pretty good I must say. Not a big fan of the Versa trigger gun, I find it quite uncomfortable to hold after a while. Only other real complaint is the engine block is mounted directly on the metal body and makes it hard to drain oil without making one hell of a mess. Maybe a rubber mounting plate to lift the motor a bit would have been a better option. Hoping to be able to get a different model trigger gun for it for prolonged use.

Purchased in August 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $400.00.

Bad High Pressure

I bought this pressure weeks ago in Bunnings. I returned the first one just a few days after I bought it because it didn’t have any pressure.I replaced it with exactly the same one hoping this one would be okay.I tried working the high pressure at home and again the same thing as with the first pressure wash.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $999.99.

Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

Excellent performer

Its compact and easy to move around. Looks and performs like a commercial machine smashing all tasks effortlessly. The pressure hose quality is impressive. The Honda engine has no throttle control. Its noisy and thirsty but starts first go. The unit shakes and bounces around. I added rubber between the engine and the trolley to stop it. The oil drain plug is situated over the trolley. The gun trigger is hard and jolts to press but the gun is easy to hold and maintain stability. The soap dispenser nozzle has no pressure behind it and only showers detergent over items such as a vehicle. An optional pump drain gadget suggests the pump can rust. The pump has an overheat protection. Great buy backed with Karcher 2 year warranty and spares.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $999.00.

Hi Leo,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review! It is great to hear that you are enjoying using your Karcher G3400 XH and we hope you continue to enjoy it in the future!
Thanks,

John M.
John M.asked

First G3400 replaced under warranty due to oil leak developing after about 4 hours use. Thank you Bunnings. Now the replacement has developed the same leak after only 1.5 hours on first use!! Not sure what the response will be this time?

Hi John,
Thanks for alerting us to your situation. We are sorry to hear that you experienced issues with both your machines. Please know that situations like this are extremely rare and we are investigating. Please return your machine to your place of purchase for assessment for repair or replacement under warranty.
Thanks,
Karcher

Get an answer from our members and Karcher representatives

CategoryPetrol Pressure Washers