Karcher SC3 Easyfix

Karcher SC3 Easyfix

See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karcher

3.8

This is a perfect Product for Performing Steam Cleaning

I fill once but i am doing tiles and the floor is dry after cleaning. Since its a new one i dont have to replace the pad and the only negative is if the cord length is atleast 2 metres you know it gives the extra feasibility instead of connecting through extensions.

Purchased in July 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $253.00.

Hi Bala,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with your review on your SC 3 easyfix. Great to hear that you are enjoying it and getting your floor looking WOW again.
Kärcher

Gltaylor
GltaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaks a lot of water from the cleaning head and leaves everything sopping wet

From the very first use the cleaner has dripped a lot of water from the cleaning head regardless of which attachment is being used. We've tried adjusting the steam output level. We have to go round with a towel to mop up the excess water, its very inconsistent.

We are careful not to overfill the unit and to leave to heat up properly. We used other steam mods and not had this issue. We purchased it from Bunnings warehouse less than 2 months ago.

Really not happy with the product at all.

Purchased in May 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $349.00.

TriS
TriSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for cleaning tile grout and bathroom windows

It takes some getting used to but worked well. A very flexible little machine. I used the three combinations nozzle and interchange them frequently to clean my bathrooms and kitchen. To avoid too much wetness I let the first spray without the fabric.
Happy that I decided to buy this machine and do the cleaning by myself. Got my end of lease clean for my apartment done in 6 hours.

Purchased in June 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse MarketLink for $375.00.

Yvonne
YvonneHobart, TAS

SC3 Steam Cleaner

I wouldn't recommend this product It leaves the floors very wet so that water stains are left behind on the tiles. The cord is very short and the machine easily tips over spilling water onto the floor. Support is unavailable - seeking help directly from the Karcher store who didn't know how to help and the online support who replied to my request with "Please note we are currently experiencing high volumes of enquiries" and so I haven't heard back in over a week.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $369.00.

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Karcher SC3 Easyfix compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Productuser
Productuser

Cleans walls, skirtings, doors so well!

A great little unit. Compact, easy to use, cleans marks, mirrors, and difficult stains. I use it to clean glass, bathroom, kitchen, remove pet marks on walls and doors (blind dog) and it saves my arms from aching. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $330.00.

Tonie
TonieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clean with mean steam!

Purchased in September 2020 at eBay for $295.00.

Nothing but troubles

Inconsistent steam, water leaking from main body and attachment head, and to top it all off, the cheap plastic head snapped clean off this morning. Cheap product, expensive brand name.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $330.00.

Kärcher AustraliaKarcher

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
awiseowl
awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Better Than I Thought Exceeded Expectations

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $274.00.

Hi Awiseowl,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review. It is always great to hear from our customers especially when we have helped them to turn cleaning into fun!

powerful steam cleaner

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $247.00.

Hi Coco,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review. It is great to hear that we have been able to make your cleaning experience easier with the SC 3.

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Chantelle Sasked

how come five stars when re iewswerenegative

Coco

Not sure why the karcher SC3 has got some poor reviews. However this is the Karcher SC3 Easy Fix premium. So far , after 5 months of use, maybe I use it fortnightly, I still find it fantastic.
My only criticism is that they don't get give you enough terry toweling covers for the wide brush nozzle and they only give you one floor cloth. However I bought more terry toweling covers from ebay. Once I start cleaning my stove top and back off the stove top,, it absorbs the dirt and makes the cloth very dirty and oily, it is just not worth starting any cleaning jobs without extra terry toweling covers.
As you start it off, it does hiss and just spurt a bit of water out for a couple of seconds before starting a pretty powerful steam. I just hold it over the sink and then when it starts steaming I use it to clean. This has happened with my two previous steamers as well, so I would say that this is pretty normal.

Chantelle S

thanks. with my floor steamer i wash the floor first then pass the steamer...the towel turns black..must change it and finish... but floor shines later. but i neef one for all the house. thought this is perfect. thanks agsin

Chantelle Sasked

howmuch and where to buy

Coco

I bought this at Bunnings in October 2019 for $247 when it was on special, I just checked it's now $274

Chantelle S

not available anymore st bunnings. thanks

rae65
rae65

I might just add they are expensive unbelievable but managed after looking got one off Wish just now $49.00 Shipping was $18 so paid $68 so not too bad got all the attachments eBay is quite expensive searched there as well too expensive Wish is pretty good I buy then check to see how much it all is and 3rd time lucky bought the $68 steamer I have used one before and they are awesome cleans your oven anything so yea check Wish out when go to buy to check the price if you decided just where quantity just click on 0 and yes you want to cancel I did that twice good

JOHN d.
JOHN d.asked

Why did the above problems or failures occur

Get an answer from our members and Karcher representatives

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners