Kellogg's LCMs Rice Bubbles

Kellogg's LCMs Rice Bubbles

OK

I have bought these a couple of times before but as others have stated they are quite sweet. I do like them but really not something I would bother with again. I don't think I would buy these for my children as I think there are healthier options for snacks out there and they don't have much in the way of nutritional value.
I must admit that they are a yummy snack that children would enjoy. They are individually packaged which makes them easy to take out and about or throw in a bag for later.
Full of sugar and overly sweet.

OK

Kids seem to love them and they do taste very sweet but aren't loaded with calories. Adults would most likely perfer a different kind of snack bar but the kids love these. It's hard not to want them with all the marketing they put behind the product. I find other bars in the LMC range to better a better option and we buy a different sort to these.
I have to agree with people yes they are very sweet but kids do love them and they are not really high in calories compared to other snack bars.
Very sick to the point of being sickly.

Terrible

These tasted okay, crunchy and sweet, but was too sweet and tasted sugary. I think if you want these rice bubbles, you can make them yourselves at home, much cheaper and you can control the sugar. And you can also invidually pack them off in zip lock bags too.
I bought these because I wanted to try them after seeing all those tv ads. I wont buy them again because they are too sweet.
Was way too sweet for me, and I dont see anything nutritious in these at all. They advertise them for kids, but I dont see any benefit for anyone eating these as a regular snack.

Why the hell do they have an after taste of paint or something??? So disgusting. I made my own at home and they are way better, just melt some marshmallows and stir in some rice bubbles. Not sure how a company could stuff up something so simple.

LCMs Rice Bubbles