Kenwood kCook CCC201WH

Kenwood kCook CCC201WH

MPN: CCC201WH

Bad product

Very disappointed. A lot of kenwood recipes to big for cook. It doesn’t brown food. Makes white sauce that is lumpy and doesn’t thicken. A waste of money and time. Should have saved for a thermometer not gone the cheaper option. I have had it for about 2 years and have never had much success with it.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Paul

PaulBrisbane

Don't buy

I purchased this this product in the post Christmas sale for my wife. We had it for two weeks and it was used about three times and has failed. The motor makes noises (like its turning), but the blades fail to turn. I believe a gear/cog inside has failed. We have not used it excessively (three times) and have not overloaded it. I guess British design and manufacturing is not what it used to be. Now to try and return it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

A useful little machine

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Peppa

PeppaPerth

Great help in be kitchen!

Love that it works almost as well as a thermomix but at a fraction of the price.

Particularly appreciate fact that it chops, blends and cooks.. saves me taking out a few appliances. Great for pasta ragus and soups. Baby food too. The stirring function works a charm too.

Stainless steel bowl is great too. I didn't like chopping n blending garlic and spicy stuff in my plastic food processor, so this has been great.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lightness

LightnessCanberra 2600, ACT

No support from Kenwood Australia Delonghi representative

Ebony

EbonyHallett Cove

So far so good

Makes cooking at home so much more enjoyable

Mudge

MudgePennant Hills

Worthy competition for the Thermomix at only a quarter of the price.

Petah F.

Petah F.asked

What's the name of the app to download recipes for kcook please?

Petah F.

Petah F.asked

I have been given a kcook, but no stirring paddle included.
Would it be ok to use without it?
Where could I get one?

Jo Dasked

the recipies say "attach the stiring paddle" and nothing further: I cant find any reference anywhere including the net.
do I then
a) turn it on, if so for how long?
b) if I have to do a) above, do I then remove the stirring paddle, or leave it in while heating?

christine_e

You leave the stirring paddle in while cooking, I have done this for for recipes such as Risotto which needs to be stirred constantly during cooking.

Jo D

Thanks. It worked well and was such an easy, clean, delicious meal!

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives