Kenwood KDC-X7006U

Kenwood KDC-X7006U

See the Best Car Stereos in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kenwood Car Audio Australia

OK

Decent unit, feature rich. Not a very supreme sound output but has enough sound controls to adjust the output to your liking
Bass output (Low frequency response)
Bulky remote control, blurred display, not a very good high frequency response

jetjunkAU

We bought two of these at the same time as there was a special on and after putting them in my mine and my husbands car we have no regrets at all. The sound quality is amazing it's clear crisp and the bass when listening to r'n'b and hip hop is fantastic.
The settings are very easy to use you don't even have to be a genius to understand how it all works.
i like the fact that the songs titles are displayed and what album it is on, it's pretty neat plus i like the colour blue apart from the old red sound 4 we had.

Overall FANTASTIC
great value for money Awesome sound cool graphics

Other Car Stereos