Kiddy Cots Playpens

Goji
GojiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my purchase

Bought this for my infant and am very happy with it. I bought extra connectors and had hubby saw a couple panels in half to make my configuration. It is sturdy, safe and easy to use. Looks nice for a playpen too.

Purchased in April 2021 at Kiddy cots for $150.00.

ella
ellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Can't say enough good things about the playpen we purchased. Delivery was next day at our door, easy to put together, looks great, good size, very sturdy and our baby loves it and great price. We picked it cause it met choices safety testing, looked the best and needed something strong that out 8mth couldnt lift up. Highly recommend. Can't fault it.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kiddy cots for $149.00.

Jason R.Sydney, NSW

Great Australian made product

Delivered on time, as per images and specs online and a great playpen. Can be split into smaller pens if needed and very easy to move. Sturdy construction is reassuring when our little one pulls herself up in the sides

Purchased in October 2020.

Ashley CraigCentral West, NSW

Great quality, sturdy, safe

Purchased this pen to contain my very active 9 month old during quiet time. This pen is such good quality, versatile and safe to use. Set up was so easy. So much room when all panels set up into a rectangle. Great height and light weight but does not tip or lean when moved. No nasties on the wood. Very good quality products.

Purchased in March 2020 at MyDeal.com.au for $152.85.

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW

Superior Product

Just set up our new kiddy cot playpen and could not be happier with the design, construction and ease of set up. Our bub can now play safely without venturing too far in the room. We will definitely be returning when we want to extend. Wish we now paid the extra for the 8 panels.

Purchased in April 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Lauren

Great quality and great price

This playpen is very easy to set up and use in multiple different shapes and configurations to suit my needs at the time. It packs up easily into a corner of the room and is very sturdy for keeping my baby in and my dog out! I love the size, all other playpens I looked at were really small. I got the 70 link set of 6 plus a pair of 100 links and use them together to suit my space and the size I want to restrict my little one to. Baby is happy playing in here for ages given the large size.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kiddy cots.

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this playpen!

Purchased in September 2019 for $150.00.

HCMcFinley
HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Versatile but has its weak points

Christine1818SYDNEY

Such a Versatile Playpen

The playpen I purchased is extremely well made and so easy to assemble and disassemble because of the clipping locks. I like the fact that it is adaptable shape wise is a top idea. The wood is smooth to the touch and I could not be more delighted.. Thank you for such an excellent product. I would recommend the playpen without hesitation..

Frances OzMelbourne

Beware cheap screws & inflexible reshaping/collapsing

If the unit had shipped with good quality screws, it would have taken 5 min to assemble, instead its taken allot longer. If we want to change shape/ size looks like we'll have to repeat the process, which is VERY ANNOYING. Perhaps rethink the way it connects?

Could be a good unit as is spacious, yet quite an annoying install/change process that we are finding problematic.

**Have had a Jolly Kids previously, it's a breeze to set up and change. It is smaller yet wish I'll bought it.

Frances Oz

Thank you!!! That makes life so much easier

Frances Oz

Re the screws, I don't think that is what shipped with our unit.

Meljai
MeljaiBrisbane

Fantastic product!

The pen is absolutely fantastic and looks great. Safe and incredibly easy to install. We have arranged the pen in a few different shapes with ease.

The customer services was impeccable and the product arrived within 24 hours. I cannot recommend this product enough! Another bonus - it's made in Queensland!

Dan NSW
Dan NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely Fantastic

Thank you so much for your fast delivery and amazing quality. The 8 panel link 100 is perfect for a rectangle playpen as well as a barrier to close off the whole TV unit. I also love the 3 door barrier as it fits perfectly in our extra large double door opening. No other product was able to close off this area for us. Very happy and impressed and it all arrived from QLD to NSW, all undamaged in just two days. Thank you.

Ally
AllyEltham, VIC

Great playpen

Kerri L
Kerri LGold Coast

Great product, fast delivery

We ordered our kiddy cot playpen yesterday morning and it was on our front doorstep the same afternoon! Very impressed with the speedy delivery and the product itself seems to be of great quality. We purchased the 8 panel and I'm so glad as bubs has plenty of room to play and practice crawling.

Other Playpens

Can't fault product or service!

I bought the 8 panel playpen online and it was delivered within 24 hours. The package was intact and not damaged in any way.
This product appealed to me because of the versatility of being able to have it assembled in many shapes.
The quality is good and it was very easy to assemble.
It is being used for our senior dog at the moment but will also be used for our baby.
Would highly recommend this product and appreciate the great customer service!

Susan D.
Susan D.asked
Playpens

How much does the playpen(8panel wooden,61cm high)weigh and what dimensions does it pack down to? Plus, at the corners, what stops little fingers being pinched by the hinges?

Dean M.Kiddy Cots

It is about 13kg and 61cm x 20cm x 110cm. The connectors lock into place.

Jojo
Jojoasked

Hi
Can ask how sturdy these are on tile floors, if they pull them selfs up on pen is it going to slide ??

Jason R.

It does slide on tile floors but sturdy enough not to fall over. Hope this helps

Ashley Craig

Yes, they do slide easily on tile floor. However, they are sturdy enough and stable once assembled to hold a child pulling up.

SandyJB
SandyJBasked
Playpens Giant 8 Panel Link 100

Is it possible to buy a gate section for this playpen? I need to restrict access to stairs, but still be able to use the stairs. Because the stairs are not in a regular layout with walls at top and bottom and have rounded balustrades i cannot use normal expander gates in this situation.

Hi,
Sorry, we do not have a gate for them.

Get an answer from our members and Kiddy Cots representatives