Great quality and great price

This playpen is very easy to set up and use in multiple different shapes and configurations to suit my needs at the time. It packs up easily into a corner of the room and is very sturdy for keeping my baby in and my dog out! I love the size, all other playpens I looked at were really small. I got the 70 link set of 6 plus a pair of 100 links and use them together to suit my space and the size I want to restrict my little one to. Baby is happy playing in here for ages given the large size.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kiddy cots.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this playpen!

Purchased in September 2019 for $150.00.

HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Versatile but has its weak points

Christine1818SYDNEY

Such a Versatile Playpen

The playpen I purchased is extremely well made and so easy to assemble and disassemble because of the clipping locks. I like the fact that it is adaptable shape wise is a top idea. The wood is smooth to the touch and I could not be more delighted.. Thank you for such an excellent product. I would recommend the playpen without hesitation..

Frances OzMelbourne

Beware cheap screws & inflexible reshaping/collapsing

If the unit had shipped with good quality screws, it would have taken 5 min to assemble, instead its taken allot longer. If we want to change shape/ size looks like we'll have to repeat the process, which is VERY ANNOYING. Perhaps rethink the way it connects?

Could be a good unit as is spacious, yet quite an annoying install/change process that we are finding problematic.

**Have had a Jolly Kids previously, it's a breeze to set up and change. It is smaller yet wish I'll bought it.

Frances Oz

Thank you!!! That makes life so much easier

Frances Oz

Re the screws, I don't think that is what shipped with our unit.

Meljai

MeljaiBrisbane

Fantastic product!

The pen is absolutely fantastic and looks great. Safe and incredibly easy to install. We have arranged the pen in a few different shapes with ease.

The customer services was impeccable and the product arrived within 24 hours. I cannot recommend this product enough! Another bonus - it's made in Queensland!

Dan NSW

Dan NSW

Absolutely Fantastic

Thank you so much for your fast delivery and amazing quality. The 8 panel link 100 is perfect for a rectangle playpen as well as a barrier to close off the whole TV unit. I also love the 3 door barrier as it fits perfectly in our extra large double door opening. No other product was able to close off this area for us. Very happy and impressed and it all arrived from QLD to NSW, all undamaged in just two days. Thank you.

Ally

AllyEltham, VIC

Great playpen

Kerri L

Kerri LGold Coast

Great product, fast delivery

We ordered our kiddy cot playpen yesterday morning and it was on our front doorstep the same afternoon! Very impressed with the speedy delivery and the product itself seems to be of great quality. We purchased the 8 panel and I'm so glad as bubs has plenty of room to play and practice crawling.

Can't fault product or service!

I bought the 8 panel playpen online and it was delivered within 24 hours. The package was intact and not damaged in any way.
This product appealed to me because of the versatility of being able to have it assembled in many shapes.
The quality is good and it was very easy to assemble.
It is being used for our senior dog at the moment but will also be used for our baby.
Would highly recommend this product and appreciate the great customer service!

Super speedy Delivery and Fantastic Service

I ordered the Kiddy Cot 8 Panel play pen and stupidly used regular post. The deliver came but there were 3 panels which had pols broken. I emailed Kiddy Cot the next business day and Dean immediately called me to resolve my issue by sending 3 panels with no fuss. FANTASTIC customer service. The panels themselves are great quality and were very easy to assemble. My little bub is now safely playing in his own space. Thank you Kiddy Cots and Dean for looking after the customer so well. Highly recommend these guys!

Booklover

BookloverManly

Disappointing quality

After lots of research I chose a Kiddy Cots playpen as it received rave reviews, was a safe, large and natural product and was manufactured locally. Delivery was super fast but unfortunately the playpen I received was not of the quality I expected, especially for the price ($155 on sale direct from Kiddy Kots). The timber was very rough & splintered in one section. I felt it was a potential hazard for a little one who wants to put everything in their mouth. I subsequently returned the playpen.

Ben

BenWentworth point

Awesome

We bought this online and got delivered in 2 days.
We got 8 pannels so we can have it in different shapes. Hexagon, rectangle or even two seprate squares.
Quality is good, wooden made , nothing can go wrong with it.
Happy with our purchase and also bub is happy with it.

They got it so right! Safe. Easy. Versatile. Affordable.

JS_RK

JS_RKSydney

Excellent quality Playpen!

BB1

BB1Melbourne

Really happy!

I purchased this playpen after reading all the positive reviews and I certainly wasn't disappointed. It arrived today, super quick, is really easy to assemble and much larger than I thought it would be. A great Aussie product I would definitely recommend. easy to step over and plenty of room for mum inside too!

Rebstar

RebstarPerth

Great Quality and Easy to Use Play Pen - Made in Australia!!!

The Giant 8 panel play pen is super easy to use and looks great too! The timber is lovely and impressive that it's made here in Australia. They have good customer service and I would highly recommend Kiddy Cots for anyone looking for a play pen, I like them so much this is the second one I have purchased for a different area of the house!

LanaM

LanaMPalmwiods

Fantastic! Baby friendly

I bought this playpen after reading all reviews and I was not disappointed. I bought it on kiddy cots website and its arrived in 2 days. Great quality playpen without toxic paint or smell.Easy to assembly and variety of shapes. I am trying to keep my house plastic free and I wish it will be more wooden toys available made from natural wood.

LM487

LM487Blue Mountains, NSW

Great Australian Product

I bought this playpen after reading the reviews on this site. It arrived promptly, though was missing some of the screws to attach the connectors. Kiddy cots sent these to me within two business days. It's such a versatile playpen, I use it to block things I don't want my son getting into, with different pieces in different configurations around the house. Just perfect.

Just Perfect :)

After researching for what seems like ages, I finally found exactly what I was looking for .. Kiddy Cots 8 sided pen. The size is perfect for my twins and I love the height.

I didn't want a multicolored plastic one - just a nice simple wood one that wouldn't over power my front living room because my twins aren't the only ones that have to look at it!!

I look forward to summer when I can have it outside on our deck as it's east to re-size.

Thanks Kiddy Cots for a great Australian made product.

Jo R

Jo Rasked

Do I need a drill to assemble, and what is the distance between the bars (I'm using it for a small puppy). Many thanks for your advice.

Hi,
Just a star screwdriver. The distance between bars is 6.5cm.

Kerryn K.

Kerryn K.asked

How quickly can it be set up and what amount of space does it take up when not it use. Living in a small apartment.

Christine1818

The playpen is really easy to assemble and takes only minutes to do so.. Depending on which one you choose, not all panels need to be used and you can make several shapes from the panels also.. so even in a small space it is still worth buying for not only safety reasons for your child and peace of mind for you knowing your child is contained and there can be an endless source of amusement if you choose toys that are stimulating and interesting

HCMcFinley

Setup is very quick if you have an electric screwdriver. if not, it takes a while to screw all the pieces on. But if you're in a small space you won't be needing that many anyways. When not in use, the pieces are flat and can be stacked up together. overall I'd say about 1.5m3 in space.
Since giving the review, I'd seriously advise rethinking this purchase if you haven't bought it yet. While it's great that it's so light, this also means it's light enough for the baby to push around. Mine was pushing it from one end of the room to another when he was about 7 months old. And because of the bars, he could reach right through and grab whatever was on the other side.

Dean M.Kiddy Cots

The playpen stacked up takes less than .01m3 of space or 105cmx61cmx14cm. The initial assembly requires the connectors to be screwed on after that there is no assembly required as the connectors simply link together. Please watch this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTmp9_3vCU

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi, I had a kiddy cots playpens at home before. But the nickel plated screws were broken. Could you tell me where I can buy the screws? Thanks

Hi,
Bunnings should have them. Just take one of the other ones in with you and match it with one of the originals.

Get an answer from our members and Kiddy Cots representatives