King Living Concerto

2.7
Msquared
Msquared Northern Region, NSW

10 years of comfort and elegance

I purchased my Concerto lounge suite from King furniture in January 2011. I’m really happy with it. It’s very comfortable and spacious and shows no sign of ageing.
I recently had to have it recovered because the fabric was accidentally sprayed with bleach. The reupholstering process took awhile but I’m very happy with the results. I chose the Positano Ruby fabric which I love. Very expensive but it is stunning and looks like it will wear well.
All and all I’m very happy with my Concerto lounge suite.

Purchased in January 2011 at King Living QLD, Gold Coast for $5,210.00.

Kris
KrisSydney

I feel that I have been mislead and taken for a ride!

Date PurchasedMar 2014
CERNorth Sydney

Most uncomfortable sofa

We bought a Concerto sofa from King Furniture two and a half years ago. It seemed comfortable in the show room, but I guess you get seduced. It is like sitting on a park bench! It is so hard and uncomfortable and the seat is too deep for me as I am not tall. We had to buy two more cushions for my back but the couch is as hard as a rock. I phoned King Furniture and they were not in the least bit interested. In fact the manager of Annandale said they were having a sale soon, perhaps I would like to buy another one. Never again !

KingKing Living

Thank you for your feedback. Please email marketing@kingliving.com.au with your order number and best contact number and a Customer Service representative will give you a call to assist you.

CER

I have spoken to customer service and they are coming out this week to inspect the sofa. We shall see!

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how King Living Concerto compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Imogen
Imogenasked

I bought a full sized concerto lounge 2 years ago and am moving to a smaller space. Can I split it into two pieces and if so what needs to be done to it? Can KL do this or provide advice? Thank you

Hi Imogen
Thank you for your question. It does depend on which components you have, but in theory yes, you may be able to remove the arm and components - see links below.
If you are able to please provide your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au and we can look up your original order and look at the options.
Kind Regards
Elizabeth

Sarah H.
Sarah H.asked

Hi, is the feather overlay on the seat cushions still an option in the current version of concerto?

Edward Gibbasked

are they made here in aus?

KingKing Living

Hi Edward, the Concerto is made at our factory in Shanghai.

So made in China

triks_melb
triks_melb

Unsure, but at the end of the brochure states: Concerto M: Ultradown® – NO Feathers

See all King Living Concerto questions