King Living Opera

2.0

Sarah
Sarah Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t buy this couch!!!!

Don’t buy this couch! The quality is horrendous. I bought this in leather which was so poorly upholstered that there were ripples along the base and when I would run my hand lightly over the cushions the leather would gather in waves. After sitting on it for a week it looked as though I had owned the couch for years! Luckily I got a refund but seriously, save yourself the trouble!

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in July 2020 at King Living for $2,500.00.

Toxic, pungent smell of Opera Limited Edition sofas disappointing

Date PurchasedJune 2018
SueSSydney

Don't waste your money. Terrible quality at high price

We bought the King Living sofa as it fits our apartment perfectly in terms of size and our friends seem to have very good quality sofas from old King Furniture.

However, our sofa got dented in the base after 2 months of mild usage. The leather surface already wrinkled despite sitting on the sofa for a couple of hours during night time on weekdays. If the productreview portal allows photos I would post it online. I am very disappointed having paid $5000 for a sofa that lasts for 2 months. The quality is really shocking.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
SueS

After submitting this review, I have heard back from King Living and had arranged an inspection. But it has almost been 2 weeks and no further action.

SueS

Here is the latest update. After 6 weeks wait, we have received an replacement sofa from King Living and I hope it will last this time round.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how King Living Opera compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Badly made and terrible customer service

KingKing Living

Hi Nerolispark, we are disappointed to hear of your recent experience and would like to contact you to assist. May I ask that you please email your contact details to review@kingfurniture.com.au so that we can contact you directly.

ksexton
ksextonQueensland, 4272

Perfect for apartment dwellers

KingKing Living

Hi Ksexton, thank you for sharing your wonderful King Furniture experience on here and our Facebook page. We are always delighted to receive feedback from our customers and hope you enjoy the comfort of your new Opera sofa for many years to come!