63%25%13%

Sue ESouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Shell
Shell11 posts

King Living Neo King Bed

I have just received my King Living Neo King Size Bed, and I love it. I chose the Whitely fabric and it looks amazing . The quality of the bed is fantastic. The covers can be replaced if they are damaged and the base is very solid. The bed head is soft and comfortable to lean on when reading.
I am really happy with this purchase and will buy one for our spare room.
The delivery and assembly was excellent however organising delivery was difficult as I work and they couldn’t tell me a time and only delivered one day a week which was very inconvenient as I had to take a day off to wait for it. The delivery time was also a very long wait. We waited for 7 months for it but it was worth the wait.  Show details ·  1
Angela
Angela3 posts

Sales experience great, delivery experience shockingly bad!!!

Bought 2 Neo couches back in January and they were due for delivery today as this is the only day they deliver to my suburb. My wife had to take the day off work to accept the delivery. Got the old couches out ready for the our brand new Neo's to come in which they did, but apparently they didn't bring the pins necessary to assemble the couch which I would've thought would be a critical component. Now they are telling me it will take 3-5 business days to respond to my complaint. Meanwhile I have a set of couch parts sitting in my lounge room, no ETA for resolving the issue and am absolutely furious.  Show details
King Living
King Living   DM
Order MPK 19010754
Order MPK 190107544 posts

Great service in store , wonderful product , delivery very disappointing

I cant fault the in store service and I love my new Neo couch.
Unfortunately the delivery was very poor.
No paperwork, assembly instructions, guarantee of fabric protection and a piece missing
The sofa was delivered in boxes with no paperwork or assembly instructions , no confirmation of fabric protection that I had paid almost $300 for. I chased up the missing piece to be told they had found it in the warehouse and it would be with me 1-2 weeks. I dont want to use the beautiful couch till I have confirmation that it has been protected. At this stage I assume it has not been. Show details
King Living
King Living   DM
Neemorna
NeemornaSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent sales service

We selected a Neo three seater high back leather lounge with the help of an excellent staff member Pree at the Chatswood showroom. Through her guidance and patience she showed us all the options and at no time did we feel under any pressure to hurry up and sign. She really helped us to find the right lounge and style, I can’t wait for delivery,,

Show details ·  1

Vanessa
Vanessa

Impressed by King

Pleasant experience from the service in store, options of fabrics, finalizing delivery to installation. Very happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new couch.

Show details

Melaniem
MelaniemMelbourne

Feathers poking through fabric

We love the look of the sofa - that's one of the reasons we purchased it. Our sofa is brand new and we are having an issue with the feathers tips poking through the fabric and as you could imagine, the scratching and poking into your skin is not comfortable. We have contacted King Living regarding this issue and have yet to hear back from anyone.

Show details

Jodi
Jodi2 posts

King Living Neo Sofa

I am very happy with my Neo sofa, it is now over 4 years old and the fabric and structure have worn very well. I did the B1 package which works well as social lounge and is very comfortable. When we are wanting to stretch out and lounge the chaise section works very good for this. I like how the legs are raised up off the floor to give a more spacious look in the room. I did the Luxe Tundra fabric with the black legs as displayed in the showroom. There was many other fabric and leather options to choose from but I liked how it was made up.