3.4

3.4

Trent L.
Trent L.Gippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great value for price point. Power rack barbell package

The quality was great in the power rack especially like the pull up bar different hand locations,
The lat pull down came with extra cable wheels incase a bearing let's go which is a great idea,
The tools where abit to be desired because they were thin plasma cut steel,i had my own ring spanner and ratchet which made construction a breeze
Expected slow delivery times but when I queried they offered a refund or said I could pick up whenever I wanted so I picked it up in the next few days, delivery times is a problem with everyone I think, I ran into with the same thing with gym and fitness.com aswell. ordered in November expected delivery is march cant pick up as they are based in Queensland lol Show details
Brett
BrettVictoria

Disgusting customer service

Ordered equipment in October, still to this day have not received good, sent emails with no response each month. Items were in stock and no communication or effort was made to respond or contact myself. Awaiting a full refund. No doubt this will have to proceed to consumer affairs.

My order number is #6170, this isn’t a fake review Show details

Samuel
SamuelSydney, NSW
Allan
Allan25 posts

Aiden A.
Aiden A.

Great Customer Service

Although I didn't recieve any of my items, I just wanted to make a review because their team was very responsive and helpful. I had to cancel my order as it kept getting delayed and I needed it quite soon, however it was obviously due to the unfortunate COVID circumstances. I requested the cancel and refund and their team was very quick to respond to it. Show details
imw
imwGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
ACreze
ACrezeNortheast, VIC2 posts

Ozdog
OzdogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

KingKong Fitness Bench Review

I purchased a KingKong fitness gym bench and I am very happy with both the quality and price. It adjusts as described and this mechanism is quite sturdy. A small point of consideration is, I do lift heavy on occasions and some times this bench can become unbalanced owing to its design and relatively light gauge steel. However by adjusting my position all exercises can be accomplished and as a home gym bench it cannot be beaten. KingKong fitness sales team were great to deal with, very prompt with comms and when there was a small issue at delivery they were there quickly to sort the problem.
 Show details
Ludo
LudoNortheast, VIC2 posts

Superb service and super quick

Mistake delivery sorted within 4 days. Living in the country and no issues.
Love the workout 8 in 1 and plates Show details ·  3