KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103
See the Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KitchenAid

• Safety

Sia
SiaMelbourne

I really wanted to love this but I think it’s faulty

Purchased in .

felix74
felix74WA

DEMAND A RECALL

Purchased for $2,000.

Liz
LizSouth Australia, 5413

Love it, so does my husband

Quick preparation of meals, options to change blades so no mushy food. Allows me to prep, set and walk away - come back and dinner ready to serve, or it will keep warm for 40 plus minutes.
Husband makes poached eggs, mashed potato and steams vegetables with ease.
Havent had a bad meal yet, heats evenly and lots of great recipes to get started on facebook, websites and have modified my own recipes with ease

Purchased in at The Chefs Toolbox for $1,299.

Very frustrated customer
Very frustrated customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

A second set of hands in the kitchen

Purchased in at Kitchenaid Website.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how KitchenAid Cook Processor 5KCF0103 compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

conquilts
conquiltsCentral, SA

Very versatile equipment!

One piece of equipment that I’m using at least 4 times a week, often more as I’m learning new recipes & uses. Cooks quickly when short on time. Fantastic knowing I can process raw products & know exactly what is in our food. Large capacity to cater for big eaters!

Purchased in .

Gwenda
GwendaNewcastle NSW

Be careful unless you like trendy food and following recipes

I wanted something to cook mince and onion meals without burning them. Wrong.
Ibought mine second hand off eBay for and regret it. I would not buy one again without the back up of a consultant. It is so hard to learn to use without a demonstration and back up. Thanks to this group I have learned to use it. I have only successfully made jam, lemon butter and last week, cheesecake. I have had no success browning mince and onions, which is why I bought it really. It chops well but is an expensive grater.
The app is useless. This group is your best support if you buy a second hand one, but I wouldn’t again unless it was half new price.

morgzzz
morgzzzSydney, NSW

Great addition to the kitchen!

I bought this as I love KitchenAid products.
It has been a great addition to the kitchen, it is versatile and makes cooking quick and easy.
It has been excellent to make baby food for my son & I use it daily.
I highly recommend it.
Kitchen Aid upgraded the lid at no extra cost which is easier to clean

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
NatB
NatBPerth

Use it every day! Take it on holidays with me!

Marissa Sherry
Marissa SherryMount Isa

Great product

I really love my machine, and wish I used it much more than I do. I really struggle with recipes that are Australian and cant find many. I have the app but it is not really to my families liking. I also have the old lid and really HATE cleaning it. I love the food I can cook (have converted a fair few TMX recipes). I have no issues with the noise. I believe mine is pretty quite compared to hearing a TMX going.

I have asked KA about purchasing the new lid, so hopefully I will be using my big girl much more. It is a perfect partner to my beautiful KA stand mixer.
Do yourself a favour and get one of these bad girls!

Patricia
PatriciaBrisbane

Good product but trouble with lid and customer service - please see below for update

JosPerth

5⭐️ If not for the squeal.

Cooks fantastically, a larger pot would be fabulous. Cleaning is not clean cut, but not enough to stop me using it.
Upon Stirring however, there emits a god awful squealing. I find only when not stirring is there peace.
A really good addition would be a fluid catcher for when you open the lid with cooking, I get a substantial puddle around the cord after opening lid when cooking’s finished.

Belle AKitchenAidSend a private message

Hi Jos, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hearing from customer's about their experience is valuable and we will pass your suggestions on to the appropriate people. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

mirapj
mirapjHunter Region, NSW

I Just love it

I used to be a Thermomix consultant and thought I would never part with my Thermie but after owning this for a week my TM5 went on Gumtree. This is amazing with the manual locking lid, no more food stuck if there is a blackout or your TM breaks down. The size of the bowl is great 4.5lt as opposed to the 2.25lt I previously had, the Steamer on top is so much better designed than my TM5 one, it has a much larger steaming capacity.

Prycey
PryceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but lack of recipes

Im extremely happy with my machine although I still have the old lid which does trap food that can't be removed...
Love the ease of use but due to lack of recipes, I'm struggling with what I can cook in it. Yes i can use the online recipes but most are american and contain ingredients and measurements that just don't work for me. I love casseroles, stews and old fashioned curries. Overall its definitely pretty fantastic :)

CarolineCaroline Springs

Different lid?

We have just purchased from harvey Norman and our machine has old style lid, will this be replaced? We were told if we request online this would be provided. Otherwise love my Cook processor. A major drawcard was the extra safety lock, a big factor for me though as have a child with special needs. It would be great if we could receive a new lid asap. Thankyou

Belle AKitchenAidSend a private message

Hi Caroline, no problem we are happy to do this. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 990 or enquiries@kitchenaid.com.au. Kind Regards, The KitchenAid Team

Caroline

Great. Thanks for the quick response!

Caroline

I have contacted email twice as you suggested since June 16 and still am yet to recieve a response. This is quite dissapointing considering my request is for safety reasons.

artist30
artist30perth

machine does good things, but the noise

the machine has a great and responsive temp control. the stirring attachment is non stick and easy to just rinse clean. id be really happy with this machine but, it makes a horrible squealing noise whenever you put the processor or stirring on. its highpitched and unbearable. iuse it in my back room instead of the kitchen so i dont have to deal with the noise, but its annoying not being able to have it going in the kitchen