Koala Coastal Sofa

3-Seater, 1-Seater (See All)
Listing monitored by Koala

4.9

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

It’s a sofa lockdown!

Purchased in for $1,680.

gladgal
gladgalAU

Looks great but back cushions need to be a lot firmer

We purchased two Koala 3-seater coastal sofas in June. Delivery was fast , assembly was easy and they look great. No issues with pilling fabric so far.

They are nice and big and comfortable to lie on.

My biggest complaint is there is not enough back support, the back cushions really need to be much firmer. It’s impossible it sit upright on these lounges - you slouch and the angle of the lounge encourages this - it angles down from front to back rather than being level.

I’ve noticed my parents struggle to get out of it when they get visit - probably because it’s low and with the angle of the cushions as well.

GigiSydney, NSW

Easy, quick and comfortable!

Very easy to order online, was able to schedule the date of delivery a few weeks ahead. Set it up in a couple of hours, surprised by the little toy turtle inside.

Super comfortable, supportive and very easy to accidentally fall asleep on.

No weird chemical smells when unpacking, the fabric and build feel really good quality.

Purchased in for $1,232.50.

Super comfy!

This couch was so easy to put together, I did it alone. The deep seats are great for sinking into. You may never watch a whole movie again...it's so comfy you'll fall asleep!

Review collected in partnership with Koala

daisy
daisyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most comfortable chairs I have ever owned

Beautiful, comfortable, well made, with fantastic follow up service. I was initially wary of buying my lounge chairs online but am just over the moon with how comfortable they are.

Purchased in at Koala Living Online Store.

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Koala Coastal Sofa compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Janine Melbourne
Janine MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blown away not only by the beautiful product but also the AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

After an earlier review saying I was disappointed when I saw my new beautiful cm and stylish Coastal 3 seater sofa, ottoman and coffee table go on sale such a short time later, I have just received a call from one of the lovely Koalas, Sarah, and they are refunding me the difference to the discounted price. It was a very, very welcome surprise as I’ve just moved house.

Purchased in for $1,872.

Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW

Perfect sofa for my spare room

I needed a sofa that would fit through a doorway and the Koala one being self assemble fitted in easily (a one piece sofa wouldn’t fit due to hallway limitations). Decided on the Koala Coastal and Im super happy! Assembling wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped but got there eventually.

Marc B.KoalaSend a private message

Natasha Dasked
Coastal Sofa

Does this sofa fabric pill? Trying to decide between Coastal and Lounging sofa and a number of recent reviews mention the Lounging sofa pills.

Gigi

I’ve had my coastal sofa for around 6 months now and no pilling. Fabric is quite sturdy in my opinion.

KoalaKoalaSend a private message
Kerrie B.
Kerrie B.asked
Coastal Sofa 1-Seater

Did anyone else have difficulty aligning the arms of the coastline seater? We purchased 2 at different times recently and both had holes in base and side unaligned by 5 mm.

duesseldorf67

I'd contact them directly. Their customer service is the best. Everything we have bought from them thus far, has been easy to assemble and perfectly manufactured.

KoalaKoalaSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Compare both Koala Coastal Sofa