3 seater, 1 seater
Listing monitored by Koala

Super comfy!

This couch was so easy to put together, I did it alone. The deep seats are great for sinking into. You may never watch a whole movie again...it's so comfy you'll fall asleep!

Purchased in June 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Koala

daisy
daisyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most comfortable chairs I have ever owned

Beautiful, comfortable, well made, with fantastic follow up service. I was initially wary of buying my lounge chairs online but am just over the moon with how comfortable they are.

Purchased in June 2021 at Koala Living Online Store.

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Janine Melbourne
Janine MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Blown away not only by the beautiful product but also the AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

After an earlier review saying I was disappointed when I saw my new beautiful cm and stylish Coastal 3 seater sofa, ottoman and coffee table go on sale such a short time later, I have just received a call from one of the lovely Koalas, Sarah, and they are refunding me the difference to the discounted price. It was a very, very welcome surprise as I’ve just moved house.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,872.00.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Koala Coastal Sofa compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW

Perfect sofa for my spare room

I needed a sofa that would fit through a doorway and the Koala one being self assemble fitted in easily (a one piece sofa wouldn’t fit due to hallway limitations). Decided on the Koala Coastal and Im super happy! Assembling wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped but got there eventually.

Purchased in April 2021.