2Koala Coastal Sofa

100% · 70%

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW62 posts
  VerifiedPinned 3-Seater

It’s a sofa lockdown!

What else can one do then spend money on upgrading things around the home during a pandemic.....
#justsaying. My wife and I were looking and looking for ages at Lounge Lovers, Harvey Norman, Oz Design, Freedom, you name it. Either I didn’t like the price, the seat comfort, the 3-4 months wait until the thing arrives from overseas.....the list goes on. We’d actually pretty much given up until we watched the Celebrity Apprentice Australia and one of the episodes was featuring Koala beds. Now I have bought some cupboards and a mattress from them before, but had no idea they did all these lounges. Apart from the fact that the colour and style we wanted was in stock and got shipped 4 days later, the matching Ottoman was 2 months away, BUT on the day they specified, it got delivered as well, automatically. The seat comfort, build quality and minor assembly (definitely not as complicated and frustrating as IKEA, took about 15mins not an hour and a half) was impressive and now that we have had it in our upper lounge for a while, along with the new LG tv I reviewed on this site, it’s the most comfortable sofa to sit and lie on and looks just really upmarket and fantastic. These guys really sell quality and know a thing or two about customer service. My wife is happy too and she is the picky one, who until now thought quality has to be expensive. Lol. Now thinking about an occasional armchair for my home office.....hmhmhm

Purchased in for $1,680.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
gladgal
gladgalAU5 posts
  3-Seater

Looks great but back cushions need to be a lot firmer

We purchased two Koala 3-seater coastal sofas in June. Delivery was fast , assembly was easy and they look great. No issues with pilling fabric so far.

They are nice and big and comfortable to lie on.

My biggest complaint is there is not enough back support, the back cushions really need to be much firmer. It’s impossible it sit upright on these lounges - you slouch and the angle of the lounge encourages this - it angles down from front to back rather than being level.

I’ve noticed my parents struggle to get out of it when they get visit - probably because it’s low and with the angle of the cushions as well. Show details

GigiSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified 3-Seater

Easy, quick and comfortable!

Very easy to order online, was able to schedule the date of delivery a few weeks ahead. Set it up in a couple of hours, surprised by the little toy turtle inside.

Super comfortable, supportive and very easy to accidentally fall asleep on.

No weird chemical smells when unpacking, the fabric and build feel really good quality.  Show details

Erin H.
Erin H.2 posts
  Verified 3-Seater

Super comfy!

This couch was so easy to put together, I did it alone. The deep seats are great for sinking into. You may never watch a whole movie again...it's so comfy you'll fall asleep! Show details
daisy
daisyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts
  Verified 1-Seater

Most comfortable chairs I have ever owned

Beautiful, comfortable, well made, with fantastic follow up service. I was initially wary of buying my lounge chairs online but am just over the moon with how comfortable they are. Show details
Janine Melbourne
Janine MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  3-Seater

Blown away not only by the beautiful product but also the AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

After an earlier review saying I was disappointed when I saw my new beautiful cm and stylish Coastal 3 seater sofa, ottoman and coffee table go on sale such a short time later, I have just received a call from one of the lovely Koalas, Sarah, and they are refunding me the difference to the discounted price. It was a very, very welcome surprise as I’ve just moved house.
Thank you for your wonderful care Show details
Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW3 posts
  3-Seater

Perfect sofa for my spare room

I needed a sofa that would fit through a doorway and the Koala one being self assemble fitted in easily (a one piece sofa wouldn’t fit due to hallway limitations). Decided on the Koala Coastal and Im super happy! Assembling wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped but got there eventually. Show details ·  1

Mervyn B.
Mervyn B. · Coastal Sofa

Is this sofa good for a person who has back problems, does it sink & cause backache

Natasha D · Coastal Sofa

Does this sofa fabric pill? Trying to decide between Coastal and Lounging sofa and a number of recent reviews mention the Lounging sofa pills.

Gigi

I’ve had my coastal sofa for around 6 months now and no pilling. Fabric is quite sturdy in my opinion.

Kerrie B.
Kerrie B. · Coastal Sofa 1-Seater

Did anyone else have difficulty aligning the arms of the coastline seater? We purchased 2 at different times recently and both had holes in base and side unaligned by 5 mm.

duesseldorf67

I'd contact them directly. Their customer service is the best. Everything we have bought from them thus far, has been easy to assemble and perfectly manufactured.

Compare all Koala Coastal Sofa listings