Kogan Mobile Broadband

Kogan Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

very good service

Very quick helpful service. Good understanding manner from Sushant. Checked speed as well.
Usually reliable. Very few dropouts. Same thing once before. Dealt with quickly. I am very happy with the service,

Dee
DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Nus provided excellent customer service . Definitely an improvement on previous experiences. I managed to get through very quickly on the phone and my issue was fixed within 30 mins. The actual internet connection isn’t always reliable but I cannot fault the service I received today .

Excellent service from Nus this morning. She took me through resetting my internet connection step by step and made it so easy and painless. Definitely deserves 5stars. Would recommend Kogan.

Great service, products and reliable internet connection!

I've been with this company a couple years and never had a problem, very quick to help and replace my modem, long warranty and reliable customer service. Today I am being served by Nus She has ordered and placed delivery for my new modem and is very helpful and called me back in time frame promised

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Kogan Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

router password reset

Dev helped me reset my router password. his advice was invaluable in getting my internet working again. We had lost the internet password on the bottom of the router and he advised me on how to reset it

Maddy
Maddy

Perfect service

Nus offered great service, was quick and efficient with fixing my billing issue. Everyone was clear and easy to understand, with crystal clear connection. Thank you Kogan for world class training of your employees!

Richard N
Richard NSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good all the way.

Everything great. Hassle free from ordering service through installation setup and operating. Nus very helpful on help service. Internet has been no problems and speed is good. Price also very competitive.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Brianna
Brianna

Excellent service

Excellent service and nusrat was very friendly and helpful to talk to. Highly recommended to other people. Speeds are great and connection is fast. Highly recommended to anyone wanting quick and easy service

Great help!

Had an internet issue solved within a few minutes thanks to a great team
Was very helpful I could not fault it at any point
Most useful company I’ve used! A

Hannah T.
Hannah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value and good customer support.

Jainish was very helpful in changing address, the whole process only took a few minutes.
I have found Kogan NBN to be very reliable and great value for money. The service is run through Vodaphone.

Smooth operation and excellent customer service

The mobile Broadband covered me perfectly for four months without the need for a longer contract. Set-up was easy and there were no problems throughout the service. When my billing ran over in the last month, their email notification made this clear and I was able to call and arrange a refund quickly with the friendly and helpful Nusrat in customer service

Leigh
Leigh

Didn’t think it was possible!

….to be this bad! How can these guys still exist? Customer Service is beyond appalling. In fact, it’s not appalling, because the only way it could be that was if it existed. No internet for 4 days now. Asked to wait 24hrs for a return call. Then after 24 hrs told it will be 48 hours. And we are still waiting. If we could report them for taking our money and not providing a service we would. In a competitive market, go elsewhere.

Kogan
RossKoganSend a private message

Mark8818
Mark8818Castle Hill

Review

Prompt service. Very helpful . Internet works well. Tapas was friendly and helpful. Would prefer to have it noted as Kogan internet in my cc statement. Just filling up words now.

Loss of internet connection due to storm.

Very pleased with Kogan's timely response to damaged connection and loss of Internet line and connection from fallen tree. Excellent service from the person on the ground who fixed the problem. Thank you to him and Kogan.

Fast & Reliable

Fast, flexible and reliable service. Thank-you Nusrat for getting our internet connected!
Internet connection is paramount while working from home.
I like that we get Qantas points when we pay for this service.