Verifiedspintel.net.au🏆 2024 Award

4.3

Ash S
Ash SHunter Region, NSW

Great!

Great customer service experience with Francis, he made setting up our modem & activating our account an easy transaction!
Harshita
Harshita

Great customer service by Francis

Really loved the customer service. I was attended by Francis. He is very professional and friendly. He followed up with me until my issue was resolved. Keep up the good work, Francis. Thank you so much.
Evan D.
Evan D.3 posts

Thanks Francis great service

Quick efficient service got my NBN processing straight away very polite well mannered a pleasure doing business with Francis from Spintel.

(I hope it wasn’t a scam call, I gave my credit card details. Anyone always be sure before you give credit details or ask for alternative payment method I think this was ok though but it’s good to be sure).

post
post

Sim card activation

Customer service was excellent. Mercy was very helpful. She patiently stayed on the line until my sim was activated. One star less as I had to wait almost an hour for a representative to answer my call.
Vicki8341
Vicki8341Far North Queensland, QLD8 posts

So helpful, patient, spoke to a human within 3 minutes

Long story short, the modem didn't work, however the SpinTel rep worked with me for half an hour trying to fix. They are sending me another one so fingers crossed. They use the Optus network for a better price than Optus offers. Took me 3 hours of waiting in a call centre twice (yes, total 6 hours) for Optus to reply only for them to tell me to subscribe to nbn rather than use mobile broadband which of course is a higher price!,
Peter
PeterFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Spintel service

Great service by ROSE. personal and quick service, great rapport.
Jon
Jon

Thanks to Chia for all her help

Had an enquiry related to a new mobile connection and Chia was very helpful and easy to deal with in answering my questions. Also have home NBN with these guys and service has been good. Stable and good speeds.
Jack
Jack

Great service from Francis

Had to activate sim and had issues. These were quickly resolved with a happy manor.
Anna
AnnaNorth Queensland, QLD

Great provider !

Francis answered any of my questions regarding my Spintel delivery dates etc.
Very helpful and set mind at ease.
Fay
Fay

Modem

Modem faulty replaced promptly small period without it. Service good. Phone help from Ley excellent.
Nur
NurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy wifi management

I was lost at first on how to solve the wifi connection but Francis from the SpinTel team was a great help! Definitely recommend on calling the team for assistance.
Susan cave
Susan cave

Help setting up wi fi

Helped with setting up my wi fi quickly answered and was easy to understand
Nick K
Nick KSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Porting my own number from Vodafone

Mercy great technical help and she cares me when the line drop she call me and help all the ways
Kay
Kay

Good service

Lian helped me to cancel my mobile plan. Very fast service and not much waiting time. Happy with the service. Thank you
Fadi
Fadi

Absolute Garbage

Absolute garbage. Worst internet provider on the market. Don’t bother

Emmie K.
Emmie K.

I'm currently with another provider for my landline, which has Priority Assist due to my heart issues. Can I keep my landline? ( ie not wanting VOIP phone). Also, I get variable speeds where I am - seems to be a bit of a black spot for mobile signals. It's not unusual for my download speeds to be around 1 Mbps, yet upload speed can be 14 to 15Mbps. My current provider has not been able to offer a reason for this. Obviously the speeds are worse (pages time out, server can't be found, etc etc) during peak usage times.

Mike R.
Mike R.

We've been with Spintel for a while now and generally speaking, have had no issues and are quite happy.

We did note that Spintel reported data usage and our device reported usage always seemed to vary by approx. 10-15GB each month. Whilst I'm fully aware that the device is not going to be 100% accurate, it was always spot on with the previous providers reported usage - Optus. The device is an Optus Mobile Broadband modem and approved by Spintel for use on their network.

I painstakingly downloaded three months of data usage reports from Spintel's website and noted an alarming issue - nearly 57 hours overlap of recording periods. It also roughly matches the discrepancy we noted in the device usage (which could be a coincidence).

I've approached Spintel on several occasions, who tell me that their records are correct. Concerned, I raised the issue with the TIO, who passed the concerns on to Spintel and again was met with an "our records are correct" response and an abundance of passive-aggressive replies from "Travis".

I've requested an explanation for the nearly 57 hours of overlaps for the reporting periods, however, they have not and appear to not want to acknowledge that it even occurs or provide an explanation.

Has anyone else had this issue?

SpinTel   DM

Hi Mike, The question you have raised is concerning us. Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Regards,
Anoop

Geoffrey
Geoffrey

5g home

SpinTel   DM

Hi Geoffrey, If you looking for product 5G home Broadband, then please use the link below to check the availability of the 5G home broadband service in your area and signup.

external link