Spintel Mobile Broadband

Spintel Mobile Broadband

Ample for my needs

Only issue was the length of time the phone rang before going to answer phone. That has been resolved thanks to the delightful young lady who helped me reset the time.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type12-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Pamela! We really appreciate your review.

Helped me

My 3G stopped working this month and all I had to do was reset my phone. Support helped me great. Would definitely recommend to others, only issue was wait time was about fifteen no other issues tho

Start DateFebruary 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Fog, Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our product and support. You can contact our support team via the chat service, and also you can use our call back option to get in touch with us.

very nice !

Red was very supportive with technical help over the phone. Good value service and good customer support. The reason for the 4 stars and not 5, is because the connection isn't as reliable as my previous services. Other than that all is good.

Review collected in partnership with SpinTel

No problems and good service.

I’ve used Spintel for just under 1 year now and I am very happy with the service. I have never had any issues. Today, was the first time I called Spintel to cancel my service because I am going overseas and the woman on the phone was very kind to speak to and gave me all the information I needed. I will most likely go back with Spintel when I come back to Aus.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Mrs El

Mrs ElNew South Wales

Great connection and service

Mobile data connection
with Spintel service provider for at least 2yrs.
The connection has always been reliable with nil dropouts. Have only made calls regarding plan changes and all calls have always been dealt with politely, efficiently and effectively by call centre operators. Have never experienced any issues. Very satisfied with their consistently competitive prices.

Anoop M.SpinTel

difficult company to deal with

Service from customer support equals zero.........the standard answer Read our Terms and conditions.......
do not keep notes of customer problems....very difficult to understand must repeat your self 10 Tims to get your message through

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Raymond, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience. That's certainly not something we want our customers to experience. I will send you a private message to investigate a bit further for you.

marrowM

marrowMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service very clear and quick process

Connection was good service was good just cancelled the service because my brother wasnt using his phone. Employees were helpful and quick process in the cancelation. Overall really good service.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, marrowM! We really appreciate your review. We are glad that you have enjoyed both our service and our support.

Nima

NimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speed is not as good as expected and advertised.

The service is advertised as the speed up to 42Mbps, but I usually get less than 10Mbps and sometimes even 1Mbps. I rarely experience the speed of 14Mbps but not more than that. I wanted to upgrade my data allowance from 200GB to 500GB and I have to pay $10 shipping for a new SIM card which doesn't make sense. Another not so great thing about Spintel is the hours of the customer service which is 8 AM to 8 PM and if you have a problem after 8 PM there is no one can help.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Contract Type6-month contract
Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality company

I needed something that was portable and reliable as I was deep in the trees in a place with poor phone reception. This was seamless and super easy to set up. Good service and aftercare. Only thing to note is if you do leave for whatever reason, give them 30 days notice or they charge as that clause is pretty hidden

Start DateApril 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much for the review, Bill, we're glad that you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Lee Daniels

Lee Daniels

Great mobile wifi great price

I have had the mobile wifi in my home for three months. Has not missed a beat. Plenty of speed and data. Meets my needs for work at home and social media.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Lee! We really appreciate your review.

sanil s.

sanil s.Sydney, NSW

Don't get fooled with their tag line "avoid bill shock"

I switched to Spintel after I saw "avoid bill shock" on their website. But right after the 1st bill, I was shocked by the bill.

I am canceling my 2 plans with them in less than 1-month because of the bill shock I got in my first bill.

Be careful guys, don't fall in the trap.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Sanil, we're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Can you please send your SpinTel account number as a private message so that we can investigate the issue.

Austin

AustinPerth, WA

Excellent service and plan

Very happy with both the service and the plans offered ... just right for me whereas many other provider's plans made me pay for things (too much data etc) that I didn't need.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Austin! We really appreciate your review. We're glad you're enjoying both our service and plans.

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable performance and value

This product and the support services are fantastic. I have been wedded to a major supplier for years, but the transfer to Spintel was smooth and well executed. The support services during the set-up process, reception and performance, and value-for-money are all excellent!

Start DateJuly 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Ross! We really appreciate your review. We've passed your feedback on to the support team.

Ridiculous 30 day cancellation policy

Signed up for Spintel Broadband 250 gb. Received the sim cars a week later and tested in my own Modem Huawei B315. Of course, not compatible. Rang customer service straight away to cancel and was told that because I informed them I had the right modem and the 30 day cancellation notice period, I would still be charged a whole month’s service even though The GBs arent going to be touched!

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number via private message to investigate further.

Newuserspintel
Newuserspintel
RuthO

RuthOSydney, NSW

Brilliant help in the chat window

Guided me through the online process for adding a second mobile service for my daughter to my existing account. Checked that it had all gone through for me and confirmed delivery date.

Start DateNovember 2018
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, RuthO! we've passed your feedback on to the team.

Cat woman

Cat woman

SIM-card Mobile phone issue

I had a problem with a replacement SIM card I received, it was due to some update not being correct, this was quickly resolved by telephone help line personnel. No other problems with the service provider.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Cat woman! We really appreciate your review. We're glad you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Cath M.

Cath M.Central Queensland, QLD

Great mobile phone deal for existing customers!

I have just switched from Telstra to Spintel Mobile Post Paid Plan and I am very happy. $15 per month for the same services that I received on my Telstra $50 plan. The activation process was easy and immediate.
My data and reception has been just as good as Telstra. Highly recommend the switch.

Contract Type12-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Cath M! We really appreciate your review. We're glad you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Stevo43

Stevo43Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Deceptive and misleading sales staff

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Stevo43, Could you please provide your SpinTel account number via private message, so that we can investigate further what went wrong.

Regards,

JohnGippsland, VIC

Customer Service... Not Here

Con G.SpinTel

Hey John, just checking if you can update so we can close this off? Thanks mate

John

Con was actually really helpful in the end and good to deal with.
Pity Spintel wasn’t like Con, or maybe Con should run Spintel then it might be a good company.

All sorted Thanks Con, they need a lot more of you there

Dishonest fee

To date the service has been average, the contact centre has been reasonable, but the $15 Credit card declined fee is excessive. On those ground I will be leaving the service.

Start DateSeptember 2018

Karebear3asked

Hello, I have been with Telstra for years and am quite frankly fed up with them. Would I get better service by going with Spintel. I am looking at a dongle, no contract, 5Gb+and live in Cunningham Qld. Thank you for any info I can get. C Coles

Hi Karebear,
Kindly request you to provide the full address so that we can check our coverage for the Mobile Broadband service.

Anoop

Evadne
Evadne

Hello, Of course I cannot promise anything, but I was with Tellstra a long time and found their service to be very bad. I had Spintel when I lived in Tweed Heads, now in Victoria, I have found that they are pretty good at fixing any of my crashes, not that I have many. It is fairly safe to say that Spintel will give you better and quicker service than Telstra and, at a lower cost. Good Luck!

Thank you. Very Helpful.

Brian P

Brian Pasked

Are you Optus or Telstra?

Arthur R.
Arthur R.

Spintel is on the Optus system

Con G.SpinTel

Hi Brian, we use the Optus 4G Plus network for our mobile broadband service.

Thanks CG

Johnasked

Hello..I am still waiting for my $100 you took from my credit card.

Still no return phone call, call back or email from anyone at Spintel.

Fast too charge me, then knock me back due too Credit Rating but still my money is in your pockets. any help?

john

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject so that we can track your replies.

Account Number: NA
Ticket ID: 1694468
Subject: Re: SpinTel Customer Reference #152552 - Credit check fail
Department: Orders
Type: Issue
Status: Open
Priority: Normal

You can check the status of or update this ticket online at: https://service.spintel.net.au/index.php?/Autologin/TicketLogin/ViewTicket/040vcydqahktq43eas/

Kind regards,

Hi John,

We checked your account with the SpinTel and we couldn't find any Payments received from your account/card.

Could you please send your account/card statement which shows the money has been debited from your account to complaints@spintel.net.au so that we can action further.

Regards
Anoop
SpinTel Complaints Team

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

CategoryInternet Service Providers