Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Great service from real people

Service is everything I need. Great to deal with real people who are not reading from a script. Refreshing to be able to phone for assistance and not be kept waiting endlessly. Can not express how fantastic it is, to speak with real people who actually hear what you are saying and actually do something about it. Wish I had signed up earlier. I only hope they stay this way.

Perseverance Can Reward

I signed up with Aussie Broadband for NBN and my husband's mobile phone. The installation of the NBN was seamless, the technician excellent. The hard part was transporting my husband's mobile from optus and was entirely due to mismanagement from Aussie's staff. After a complaint to the telecommunications ombudsman and Aussie taking a clear look at their instructions, rather than a myopic one, they realised they had been trying to use my date of birth to effect the transport , rather than his!
The hiccups were avoidable and should not have occurred.
The situation has been smooth after the storm.

Start DateApril 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks for your review, Beaver. Phone porting works great as long as correct information is provided initially. We're so happy to hear everything has been running smoothly. Cheers, MelThat was the whole problem, correct information was provided and you chose to ignore it!

Excellent service provided

The connection that I received is far superior to my previous networking up to present I have had no issues.I have found the company to be helpful and in Australia.

Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks for your review, Stuart, it's greatly appreciated. We're glad that the experience with us has been smooth so far. Have a wonderful week! Cheers, Mel

Aussie Broadband personal home and working from home usage

Even though the speed I wanted cannot be Achieved, Aussie Broadband made sure that I lowered my plan after the first month and tested extensively the line on my behalf. They told me why I was not able to achieve the speed I wanted and what I should do about It. Great team at Aussie Broadband. Would recommend service to friends and family. 10 out of 10 customer service!!!
I have enough speed to work from home during the day and have not noticed any drop outs.
Maintenance occurs overnight and you are given sufficient pre warning to notify of this.
NBN Co should really invest more in our suburbs - as in fibre to the curb or premises in most suburban suburbs. They would have alot more request for more speed by companies as internet providers are limited by the technology nbn speed capabilities we are accessing and not able to achieve desired results for themselves or their customers.

Data TypeCapped Data
Hi Boss Wife (love the name), thanks for the review, we think you're spot on the money. If you ever do find something you think we can improve, please don't hesitate to let us know! cheers, Janet.

Brilliant service

I have just changed over to Aussie. The customer service is brilliant. Aussie advises you on the process every step of the way with reminders. I have had the service for my mobile as well as my internet and I have not had any problems so far. I am very impressed with Aussie and I recommend them to all the people I know who are looking for a good carrier. THANK YOU - one happy customer.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi JRR, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! If you ever do find something you think we can improve, please drop us a line. ^Janet

Billed despite the cancellation and charged without consent.

"This is not the review of the broadband service."

I purchased a mobile (SIM only) on 13/06/2019 invoice number 5742000, but cancelled it within an hour as the product didn't have what I needed. The accounts team member (forgot the name) was happy to cancel it before it got despatched. 27/06/2019, they have charged my credit card and sent me a receipt. How cool is it to misuse a customer credit card without consent? They claim to have Australia based customer care, but seem to be understaffed as the earliest the phone gets answered is like 20 mins and I am mostly caller number 20 plus on the queue. Frustrating. I shouldn't be calling them again and again to correct the bill. I also don't understand how they are able to violate the credit card consent law. It's so wrong. They seem to be buoyed by good reviews we have given to them, but many rights don't make a few wrongs equal. I want my money back Aussie Broadband. I am happy to share the receipts and records with everyone out there.

Hi Indra, We're very sorry for the inconvenience and mistake that's occurred with your account. The invoice was issued when the sim card hit the auspost truck, but our team pulled it out at the last minute. The consultant might have not known that the invoice was already raised. We will provide additional training to ensure that this doesn't happen in the future. In the meantime, I have requested that the Accounts Manager give you a call and take care of your refund. The issue can easily be rectified by customer service and service delivery as they can also issue refunds to customers. Queue times vary and is only about 5mins currently, but as I've said, a manager will give you a call shortly. Cheers, Mel

All good

There were initial problems with the landline phone connection, but these were sorted out with quite a lot of technical assistance which was very helpful and for which I am grateful. The broadband worked well without any hassles.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so much for your review and for sharing your troubleshooting experience that you had with our support team. We're glad it's up and running now. Have a lovely weekend. Cheers, Mel

Mobile Phone Roaming Rip-off

Be aware folks, but Aussie Broadband are just like the other telcos. They are happy to rip you off. If you go overseas, the moment your mobile is switched on (with the intention of using wifi services and data is switched off) you will get charged for a roaming pack, regardless of whether you want it or not. Your mobile phone plan is opted in to these services unless you contact ABB to opt out; but how are you to know what you are opted in for? Your online account doesn't provide this information. I'm out of pocket for a service I didn't request and didn't use. Its a scam and ABB know it. My recent complaint fell on deaf ears.

Data TypeCapped Data
Hi Graham, Our complaints team will be in contact with you, in the mean time, you can also speak to our Accounts Manager by ringing through to accounts and requesting. Cheers, MelI have heard nothing from your complaints team which doesn't really surprise me.

Top Service from Aussie Broadband

I never do this as a rule but a big Well Done to Karrie from customer service in Aussie Broadband. Best service experience ever and I recommend them highly. She stayed on the line for over an hour helping me get running - cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable- so much better than my previous provider - a certain company starting with T. Also better value and reliability.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so much, I've passed on the feedback to the CS team, she'll be thrilled. We're delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, MelHi Mel - she was a champion very patient and friendly plus she knew her stuff. Very impressive lady. Cheers. Kim

Under promise ... Over deliver!

I have switched to Aussie Broadband for NBN and my mobile phone plan. Not only are their prices very competitive the service is unbelievable!! I can't recommend this company enough!!

Start DateJune 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Thanks so much for the review and the recommendation, Anita. We're always striving to do better, so if you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers. Mel

NBN & mobile phone new plane

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for fantastic service . Great customer service patient and understanding . Was with another provider soooo glad im with aussie 15/10 . Well done keep it up aussie

Start DateMay 2015
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so much! We are happy that you're enjoying our service and support team. We're always striving to do better, so if you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers. Mel

Great speeds 50/20

I joined Aussie Broadband NBN a few weeks ago and from day one with NBN booking to final connection they have keep me updated from installation date and setup once NBN was active very happy. NBN co arrived at 4:45 tech had to install new cable from street to home as I had Optus cable and they can not use cable if it is Optus they are not allowed and Optus works on complete different frequencies if it was Telstra cable no problem they can use existing ,by 8pm NBN was up and running. I had my phone ported so I retained same number ABB looked after everything there was an issue with the porting which was an Optus issue not ABB but Aussie Broadband sorted it out. I am on 50/20 plan HFC and very happy with speeds getting 38-48 / 17-19 no matter what time of day it is. Big shout out to the technical support team they are fantastic nothing is a problem and they deal with it not like my other provider which just passed it on saying it’s not there problem.
Highly recommended

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so much Mick. We're happy that you've had a great experience with our tech team and everything is running smoothly now. Welcome on board! If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Works very well and telephone queries are promptly answered

From my first enquiry to successful installation I have had consistent prompt and helpful assistance on the phone from people who spoke english and knew the answers. The subsequent NBN FTTC performance has been faultless and my connection speeds on a 50 MBps plan are consistently above 45 MBps at any time of the day.

Recommended!

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
That's amazing. We're glad that you're enjoying both our service and support. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Excellent service, easy installation

I have had no issues since setting up my Aussie Broadband. Everything was sent out quickly, 10 minutes to plug it all in and get it working, and no issues so far. Internet is fast and reliable. Prices are a bit exxy, but overall very happy with Aussie.

Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
That's fantastic! Thanks so much for letting us know how your transition and set up process went. If you see anything that we can improve, please just let us know. Cheers!

I was with another provider and kept having problems i went with Aussie broadband and they got my problems sorted

No problems at all Aussie took the time to listen to me not fob me off like the other provider i cant be happier with Aussie broadband best service and support i have had

Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
We do our best to value customers and we understand how frustrating problems can be so we do our best to try to help. Glad that you've had a great experience so far. Please let us know if you see anything we can do to improve the customer experience. Cheers!

It's good enough

The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful. The only downside is that sometimes it drops out at a night time and I have to manoeuvre my phone into a position aiming at the modem (through my bedroom wall) to pick it back up.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Gibson, that sounds like a WiFi related issue. Changing your wifi channel may help, or downloading a Wifi analyzer app may assist in seeing if there's interference during that moment. If you need any assistance troubleshooting, please give our customer service team a call. Cheers.

Great service!!

Could not be happier with our Aussie Broadband service. Customer service is amazing. Have had no issues with connection and the service is very quick. Highly recommend Aussie Broadband over other providers.

Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so much for your review, Leonie. We're happy that you're loving the service so far. We're always trying to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we could improve, please drop us a line. Cheers!

Finally! A reliable provider

After my experience with Optus and iinet, Aussie Broadband were fast with installation, friendly in all transactions, and yes, more importantly the service is Australia based! My mobile is also with them and it's great to have all of my services together. The connection is reliable and not intermittent. I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks for the review Lucy, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that the connection has been reliable and that it's easy to combine different types of services. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers, MelThank you

Installation

I must say i was highly impressed with the tecs that came out yesterday 23feb to install my nbn .very helpful and polite all my questions were answered and both were very respectful of my home. A big Thankyou

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Fantastic to hear. Thanks so much for the review. We're happy that everything went very well. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Fabulous service & great customer service - Mobile & NBN & ADSL

I have been with AussieBB for over 4 years & have had nothing but great service.

I recently joined up for mobile service & it has not missed a beat. I cannot recommend this company enough. Every time I have been in contact with AussieBB I have experienced exceptional customer service from the sales, accounts & tech teams.

I love that they are based in Australia, respond like normal people & get the job done quickly - it is because of this that I will continue to use them. I have switched many of my family & friends over, who have all been satisfied.

The followup is superb!

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
That's great, Kerrie! Thanks so much for the review. We’re always trying to provide the best customer experience, so feel free to let us know if you see anything we can improve. Cheers, Mel