Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Works very well and telephone queries are promptly answered

From my first enquiry to successful installation I have had consistent prompt and helpful assistance on the phone from people who spoke english and knew the answers. The subsequent NBN FTTC performance has been faultless and my connection speeds on a 50 MBps plan are consistently above 45 MBps at any time of the day.

Recommended!

Start DateMarch 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
That's amazing. We're glad that you're enjoying both our service and support. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Excellent service, easy installation

I have had no issues since setting up my Aussie Broadband. Everything was sent out quickly, 10 minutes to plug it all in and get it working, and no issues so far. Internet is fast and reliable. Prices are a bit exxy, but overall very happy with Aussie.

Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
That's fantastic! Thanks so much for letting us know how your transition and set up process went. If you see anything that we can improve, please just let us know. Cheers!

I was with another provider and kept having problems i went with Aussie broadband and they got my problems sorted

No problems at all Aussie took the time to listen to me not fob me off like the other provider i cant be happier with Aussie broadband best service and support i have had

Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
We do our best to value customers and we understand how frustrating problems can be so we do our best to try to help. Glad that you've had a great experience so far. Please let us know if you see anything we can do to improve the customer experience. Cheers!

It's good enough

The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful. The only downside is that sometimes it drops out at a night time and I have to manoeuvre my phone into a position aiming at the modem (through my bedroom wall) to pick it back up.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Gibson, that sounds like a WiFi related issue. Changing your wifi channel may help, or downloading a Wifi analyzer app may assist in seeing if there's interference during that moment. If you need any assistance troubleshooting, please give our customer service team a call. Cheers.

Great service!!

Could not be happier with our Aussie Broadband service. Customer service is amazing. Have had no issues with connection and the service is very quick. Highly recommend Aussie Broadband over other providers.

Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks so much for your review, Leonie. We're happy that you're loving the service so far. We're always trying to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we could improve, please drop us a line. Cheers!

Finally! A reliable provider

After my experience with Optus and iinet, Aussie Broadband were fast with installation, friendly in all transactions, and yes, more importantly the service is Australia based! My mobile is also with them and it's great to have all of my services together. The connection is reliable and not intermittent. I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks for the review Lucy, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that the connection has been reliable and that it's easy to combine different types of services. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers, MelThank you

Installation

I must say i was highly impressed with the tecs that came out yesterday 23feb to install my nbn .very helpful and polite all my questions were answered and both were very respectful of my home. A big Thankyou

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Fantastic to hear. Thanks so much for the review. We're happy that everything went very well. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Fabulous service & great customer service - Mobile & NBN & ADSL

I have been with AussieBB for over 4 years & have had nothing but great service.

I recently joined up for mobile service & it has not missed a beat. I cannot recommend this company enough. Every time I have been in contact with AussieBB I have experienced exceptional customer service from the sales, accounts & tech teams.

I love that they are based in Australia, respond like normal people & get the job done quickly - it is because of this that I will continue to use them. I have switched many of my family & friends over, who have all been satisfied.

The followup is superb!

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
That's great, Kerrie! Thanks so much for the review. We’re always trying to provide the best customer experience, so feel free to let us know if you see anything we can improve. Cheers, Mel

I want my next job to be working at Aussie Broadband!

Have two mobile plans which are off contract and byo. Mobile service is indistinguishable from the service I had with Telstra for 15 years. Extremely competitive pricing. But my favourite point is that this is not a stock market listed company, so they don't need to hire overseas call staff to save money. Each time I call the Australian staff member is knowledgeable and solves the problem. Their sign up, documentation, setup procedures are slick and fast. Will move my other connections to them when their contracts expire.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Thanks so much for the feedback, Stew, we greatly appreciate it. We're happy that you're enjoying our service and our support team. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Best provider I've come across.

Since joining Aussie broadband I've found them to be the best in customer service and product ,the fact I ring up and can understand the person on the other line is a bonus I've had no problems ,and great reception ,the plans affordable and great data packages with mobile sims I have yet to be connected to nbn as we don't have it yet in our area yet but once we do I'll be connecting that to love Aussie broadband.

Aussie Aussie Aussie. Oi Oi Oi :)

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Thanks Sarah, we're happy to hear that you're loving our Aussie service. Thanks so much for the review, please let us know if you see anything that can be improved. Cheers!