Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (96%) · No (4%)
Annette

Annette

Best customer service!

I can’t recommend AB highly enough. Have mobile and NBN with them after finally ditching Telstra. Only sorry I didn’t do it sooner. Painless switch, fast and efficient service and customer support is fantastic. You get to speak to someone (a real human being!) who is not only based in Australia but actually knows their stuff. 5 stars from me.

Trouble free NBN

Our connection is very good - pleased with the speed - a couple of dropouts, but rectified quickly.
No issues - all contact with your company have been friendly, helpful and easy to understand.

Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s so great to hear, Helen :). Glad we could help you out with the dropouts and solve them. I’m also happy to hear that you’re loving our Aussie support team. Hope you have a delightful weekend. Cheers, James.

Taren

TarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really helpful and easy setup

Aussie Broadband has been fantastic from day one. Helped with setup and even called once I received to modem to ensure I knew how to do it. Have never had an issue with connection and the internet speeds are been great compared to other bigger companies that I've been with previously. Couldn't recommend highly enough

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Best ever

Aussie is the best internet service we have ever had,speed is great never drops out we had NBN land line at our previous property with a different company and it Honorable

Contract Type6-month contract
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hot damn! That’s what we love to hear, Gary! Thanks for the awesome review and rating :). Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Lorna

LornaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Previously had wireless dongle. NBN is so more efficient. Certainly worth the extra cost.

Connection is reliable. No dropouts experienced. Whilst texts from Aussie have been received that it is going to fault, it hasn't been experienced to date, which is an asset to busy seniors.

Start DateJuly 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s what we love to hear, Lorna :). It’s awesome to hear that you are loving your experience with us. Thanks for the awesome review and rating. Hope you have a delightful week. Cheers, James.

Francien

FrancienVictoria

Love it for my crafty as well as mystery loving mind. Couldn’t live without it actually!

When I turn on my Smart Television I expect it to turn on and it does! When I turn on Netflix YouTube TV Guide I expect it to do so and perfectly and it does. As quickly as when I turn the Television off instantly.
Love my lifestyle even more now I have Aussie Broadband.
Cheers Take Care and Stay Safe

Start DateJuly 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

aussie broad band is the best i have had no issues with this company they are more then willing to help with everything

had no issues with my connection they are great with their services if there is outages always keep you updated immediately the staff are friendly also willing to help in anyway

Best service ever

Consistent connection and speed. Had problem connecting land line, excellent customer contact, very patient, stayed on line until problem solved even though it took over an hour. Have recommended to others and will continue to do so.

Official RepAussie Broadband

We’ve got your back, Jennifer, and we’re always here and happy to help :). So glad to hear that you’re loving our service and support. Thanks for recommending us, we genuinely appreciate it. Hope you have a delightful week. Cheers, James.

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service great speeds aussie call centre

Service changeover so easy and staff guided me thru processes
Made sure my service was the one that I required
Staff returned calls as promised on time
Staff called after connecting to make sure everything was ok

melbindi

melbindiPerth, WA

Finally switched my mobiles over! Super happy.

Official RepAussie Broadband

WOW, what a review, melbindi! Welcome to our family, it’s so amazing to hear that you are loving our service and support :). Thanks for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. Hope you have a lovely week. Cheers, James.

Great Product

Signed up with Aussie Broadband after seeing so many positive reviews - prompt service, fast internet, easy setup and a few technical questions I had were dealt with immediately. And.... they're based in AUSTRALIA !!!

Tony

TonyNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic!

I was getting 16-18 Mbps download with a previous provider who would not address the speed. I am now consistently getting 60-66 Mbps with Aussie. Signed up online very easily. Had to pay a contract break fee to leave the old provider but very very happy to have done so. Aussie Broadband is fantastic!

Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s what we love to hear, Tony! So glad to see that you are loving your experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to leave us an awesome review, we genuinely appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Just brilliant.

clj

Haha :) you have earned the 10 stars plus more.
Thanks and enjoy your weekend too. :)

LG Lang

LG LangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changed to Aussie Broadband never looked back!

I had been with my pervious broadband ISP for more than 10 years and I was finding the internet slow so I asked if I could upgrade the speed and they said they could help me.

I then decided to look around around and found Aussie broadband and spoke to some one from an Australian call centre which is very rare these days. I connected to the top tier plan 100/40 and I am getting constant and reliable internet and have double the speed I had with my last ISP!

I would highly recommend Aussie Broadband.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to our family, LG! We’re so glad you chose us too and are loving your experience with us :). Here’s to many happy years together. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. Cheers, James.

Jackie B.

Jackie B.Perth, WA

I am extremely happy with Susie broadband . The internet speed and service and the mobile service are exceptional but most of all the customer service both for signing up and support enquiries are handled professionally and caringly and it is nice to deal with an Australian company.

Official RepAussie Broadband

It makes our day to hear that our customers are happy, Jackie :). Thanks for taking the time to leave us an awesome review, we genuinely appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cheers, James.

Maria

MariaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Reliable, fast connection, knowledgeable staff, when I had problem connecting with the VOIP they went through with me and done very quick. Very helpful people and I will recommend them

Official RepAussie Broadband

Amazing to hear, Maria! So glad we could help you get your VoIP connected too :). Thanks for leaving an awesome review. Hope you have a lovely week. Cheers, James.

Judyh

JudyhSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss

Right from the start there was no fuss!! Super easy to join and really polite and helpful. Have had no problems at all with the service. They even sent me a happy birthday message. A very happy customer!!

Official RepAussie Broadband

YES! That’s what we love to hear, Judyh! Thanks for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. Hope you have a lovely week. Cheers, James.

Monica Mahony

Monica MahonyWestern District, VIC

Amazing Customer Service from Clive

Customer Assistance was Amazing. We spoke with Clive from the customer service team who patiently stepped us through our NBN troubleshooting and got our internet up and running seamlessly. Thank you again Clive

Official RepAussie Broadband

YAY! That’s what we love to hear, Monica :). I’ll pass on your kind words to Clive and give him a virtual high-five for the awesome job he did. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Cheers, James.

Peter f

Peter fSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have had a problem

Aussie broadband still drops out at least 4 times a day other than that it fine the app is easy to use so you most time don’t need to ring the support line often and when you lines are still long but they tell you that straight away and service always gives 100 per

Start DateMarch 2018
Adequate Speeds No
Official RepAussie Broadband

This is a great company i

I have found the company very good and have had no problems at all no problems with connections or dropouts I have had no issues very pleased and happy I have changed over to Aussie broadband

Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s what we love to hear, Colleen :). Welcome to our family, we’re glad you switched to us too. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Cheers, James.