Kogan S1 Zero-Gravity Heated Shiatsu Recliner

Kogan S1 Zero-Gravity Heated Shiatsu Recliner

MPN: KAS1MSGCHRA
See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

3.8
Marlee
MarleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value and amazing chair

Purchased at Kogan.com for $799.

Lana Adams
Lana AdamsSydney, NSW

Great until the neck and shoulder massage stopped working

I loved this chair and used to fall asleep in it when I first got it a month ago. It's not had much use (maybe 10 massages) before the neck and shoulder massage nodules completely stopped working. I had to send Kogan a video and try reboot it, but they will not work so sadly I have to return it, wait for them to deem its faulty, then be issued a store credit minus the original $150 delivery charge. Sucks now because it's also sold out in every colour so Im not sure if I trust buying another off Kogan.

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $698.

Kogan
RossKoganSend a private message
Mike Toowoomba
Mike ToowoombaDarling Downs, QLD

Basic massage chair

As a Kogan First member I was charged $699+$150 for delivery. $850 total price.
It took a week from order to delivery. Great service. Real time tracking of truck.
It is easy to assemble and operate.
All functions are working well. Heat, massage, zero gravity. Not for a big person as it would be a bit of a neat fit.
This is NOT a lounge, recliner. It is a massage chair. Not having had a massage chair prior, I would give this a 4. It is very firm and does not have some of the functions of much higher priced chairs, but for the price it is a great entry massage chair.

Purchased in at Kogan for $850.

GJB
GJBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

So far...so good. Only had for a short time but initially used every day for 2 weeks. Haven't tried the heat function yet...but hopefully that'll work okay. Basic functions all appear to be working properly. GB

Massage Chairs

Find out how Kogan S1 Zero-Gravity Heated Shiatsu Recliner compares to other Massage Chairs

QLDZDR
QLDZDRasked

We were very disappointed that our order could not be filled, but then we found out that all our enquiries and email runaround with customer service were a waste of time because the following information.

So why is this product (and how many other Kogan products) not available in Brisbane metro area? Is our money different to Adelaide City or the entire state of Tasmania??

This product can only be delivered to the following areas:
Melbourne, Adelaide & Tasmania
In Stock

Sydney
Sold Out

Plus selected regional areas
During the checkout, please enter in your postcode to see if it is available in your area

Paul P.asked

What are the differences between the S1 and S3 Zero-Gravity SL-Track Heated Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair?

Paul P.

I couldn't really see much difference. Have you noted the differences?

Patrick M.
Patrick M.
Paul P.

Excellent, thank you very much for the comprehensive answer. I think we'll hold out for the S3!

Class Actionasked

Will delivery people deliver it indoors and to the second floor of a house? Does it fit a normal size bedroom door? If not can it be detached so it will go through the door? thanks very much.

Class Action

I did ask and they didn’t know the answer hence I asked here

See all Kogan S1 Zero-Gravity Heated Shiatsu Recliner questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryMassage Chairs