Kogan ThermoBlend Pro All-in-One

KATMX25AIOAA, KATHMXBENXA

Liz

LizBrisbane

Lid does not fit!!

Lid does not fit!! I have returned this product once and the second time round the lid doesn’t fit again. It’s because of the rubber which is too thick for the lid. Very disappointing that you can’t get a lid right and because of it the machine is useless. Waste of money, don’t buy it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

PaulSydney

Not used often, but when it was used it broke

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Paul

It's well out of warranty now, so there's no point. This was the old model but it never got much use.

Brett

BrettThe Mallee, VIC

Everything thermomix is without the price tag

I fail to realise how anyone has issues with this machine as my review title states.

Firstly the lid the only reason this is an issue for most is that your clearly not looking at the machine correctly. Not once has it or I failed each other.

It’s a great little addition to any kitchen easy to operate easy to clean

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Mausie

Mausie

Lid won’t go on

I have just pursued the Themomix, I have been trying to get the lid on since 10.30am it’s now 5.30 and still no luck,Surely you shouldn’t have to struggle like this and get no where, the lid just won’t click in done everything the instructions says, will have to send it back as it must be faulty

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Losing patience

used mine today 1st time strugled with the lid for almost 20 mins.... When i finally got it on it would not heat . I checked everything cant find solution ??? checked the trouble shoot to no avail, Would appreciate some advise. It chopped and blended fine just No heat for the next step on my reciepe

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Can't get the lid on

I can't get the lid on. My wife and I are at our wits ends and about to throw it out. We have started cooking with it and a few times the heated liquid comes out under pressure. The lid won't seat properly and is a safety issue. The seal had an "X" on it but can't find a single word on the seal in the instructions other than it needs cleaning. Heeeelp.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Browny
Browny

Which way does the rubber seal sit? So I can see the "X"?
Order number T9FYZ347
Thanks for replying.

Ross x.Kogan

Thanks for that order number.

We will send you an email with some pictures and a video showing how the lid should be positioned. If you're having any difficulty, please send us a photo in your reply email and we'll assist further.

Great! Works for me!

I also bought this as a trial before investing in a thermo mix. As far as I can tell it is exactly the same sate Belini, however I was able to buy a extended 5 year warranty from Kogan so feel very secure in y purchase.
2 years on and it works perfectly. I use the thermionix recipes and adjust accordingly.
I use at least once a week and happy with my purchase!

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Pauline

PaulineGippsland, VIC

Losing patience with it

Mostly this machine does all I expect of it, however lately, when I try to make bread crumbs from my home baked Gluten Free loaf, it is stopping after 1-2 seconds. Has functioned properly prior to this latest problem, but now I am ready to toss it!!!!
I have had a similar problem when dicing soup vegetables to the point I am now doing this with my el cheapo kitchen gadget.
In adding, to my review I do not use machine very often, have averaged once a month in last 2 years.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Sutty

SuttyPerth

Not bad

I bought this Thermoblend as a trial run before I made a decision on paying the big dollars for a Thermomix. I was a bit worried due to the bad reviews about seals etc and lids coming off expensive models of other brands similar. However for the price it works well and now I won't be investing in a more expensive brand as this does the same job.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
AAsq

AAsqAU

Would love it more if I could get the damned lid on!!

Overall it does what it should and does it well. My issue has been the lid, I even sent it back to be looked at.
The lid is a hassle to get on, takes 10 to 20 attempts. I have tried rubbing oil on it but at the end of the day, you shouldn't have to do this.
When it eventually goes on, it's crooked and has a gap under one side. I sent a few photos when I emailed Kogan and they didn't see this as an issue so I will presevere and just put up with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

wmt

wmtBranxton

Wish I'd had this years ago!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

bongoAdelaide, SA

Everyone can live without this in their life

If you are a confident cook I wouldn't bother, you'll just be annoyed with the end result and having to clean the thing is far more painful than watching an episode of Huey's cooking adventures. If you're a newbie to cooking seriously do not buy this, you'll be put off home cooking for life! I can only recommend this gadget to a nursing home or for someone who's recently broken their jaw as it pretty much turns food into slop. A family member lent it to me to test it out for a couple of weeks and I tried many recipes. It did however whip cream quite well and very quickly but it took ages to clean so whats the point....

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
bongo

I used this exactly as the recipe book provided stated. I have used the other more expensive brand and that was pretty good. I still wouldn't buy either, I can cook.
Don't get too down on peoples feedback, it's not as if you invented the thing.

Kat

KatMelbourne

Terrible. The jug has broken twice in a year.

Do yourself a favour and do not buy this thermoblend from Kogan. Since I've owned it (just over a year) the lever at the bottom of the jug that locks the blade in place has broken twice. It has worked fine (overheats quickly) but not worth the hassle when it breaks. Kogans customer service is appalling - unhappy customer!

Date PurchasedJul 2015

sharon294

sharon294

Very good for the price!

I opted for the cheaper version of this product as I'm in my late 50's with no kids at home -got it for mainly soups,stews etc -so far have made some lovely soups/vegetable stews /risotto and rice pudding -very fuss free and convienient -'a one stop appliance' Would recommend for working mums - very time saving

Handy

I found the Thermoblend from Kogan to be very useful, I've used it a few times already. The bowl could have been bigger but it is really easy to use. Glad I didn't buy a $2000 Thermomix, this is just as good in my humble opinion. Would recommend to any lazy chef out there!

taxingwoman

taxingwomanAU

Great Customer Service From Kogan

Fabulous

My machine arrived today, manual included. However, I had already downloaded it, and read through it. Have cooked the risotto from the downloadable cook book, steamed chicken and made rhubarb and custard.... There are plenty of recipes on the net to use and it is all so easy. Sadly doesn't do the washing up though.

Phil

PhilBrisbane

Fantastic

Our family have been using this unit for well over 6 months now, It gets used just about every day and as a blender, food mixer , nut and veggy chopper, soup maker, steamer etc it works just great. A reliable little workhorse that has replaced the blender and food mixer we use to have. Fully recommended to all.

RjC

RjCsouthaustralia

when it worked, it was good!

i wanted to try the Kogan ThermoBlend as i didnt have the spare 2000 for the thermomix, when it worked it was fantastic! i used it every other day for simple things and with this device i had no need for my blender or food processor! but within a short few months we went through 4 of these machines. thats right 4! the motor on this device is not strong and we have had to send it back 4 times to kogan for a replacement one! the motor died each and every time and it wasnt even over loaded! at first i thought i may have just gotten a dud but after going through 4 of these in a matter of a few months i decided to explore what other brands are out there! when it worked it was fantastic but after the 4th time i had had enough!

Marina

Marina

Better than expected

I had attended a presentation for the "other" all in one food preparation machine and was blown away, but I just wasn't in a position to purchase. Wanting to serve my family fresh foods in a quick and easy manner forced me in to looking for an alternative, and the best value for money product I found was the ThermoBlend.

Apart from a few differences, lower cooking temp, blades need to be changed, and a more manual process, I can't fault the product. Recipes can be adapted from TM ones. I am very happy with my purchase and will continue to purchase from Kogan in the future.