3.7

3.3
2.5
Wi-Fi
3.0
Brand Manager for Korean Air? Claim your listing.

Howard P.
Howard P.2 posts

Very good service

The flight from sydney to south korea was good, service was good and food was actually better than most airplane food! Show details
sprawn
sprawnSydney, NSW15 posts

arnold
arnold

wrong website pricing

tried to book a multi segment trip on koreanair.com but due to technical issue, cannot be completed. website price is cheaper by $500 than booking thru their reservations. WHY!!!!!!!
Ernest
Ernest2 posts

Avoid

English customer service line was a joke, admitted to mishandling my order confirmation and has rejected the initial date that was confirmed for my boarding flight. No intention of upgrading my ticket to another class even when there were plenty of spots. Ended up changing my ticket to 2 days ahead of my travel plan with no compensation and I had to pay extra for my hotels and other services. Sent a complaint to their customer service on the 3rd of Jan and no reply at all, avoid if you can. Show details
Liz
Liz

Plane very old and uncomforable

I had heard really good things about Korean Air so was really shocked; As plane not full looks like they traded down for a really old plane with tiny narrow uncomfortable seats; I paid extra for sear with more leg room and it was not worth it Show details
Wi-Fi
Kimchi
KimchiSydney

Shutters down

I flew from Sydney, Australia to Incheon, South Korea last May on a morning flight. The service was fine but they made us put the shutters down for the majority of the trip. It would have been nice to see out the window and not be in the dark all day. It was a day time flight and Seoul is only one hour behind Sydney at that time of year, so going from very similar time zones makes no sense to black out the cabin during the day.

The other negative, on the trip home from Seoul to Sydney, around 2.00am they put the lights on and woke everyone up for food! Back to my point about similar timezones, people are normally asleep then!

AllanK3 posts

About to take our 3rd trip with Korean Air

We have flown to Israel/Turkey with Korean in 2015 from Sydney. Had to overnight in Incheon Airport hotel, but airline covers this at a very nice hotel....5 star, and meals...great deal and breaks the trip nicely so you reach the final destination relatively refreshed. Also went to Vancouver/New York in 2016, overnight not necessary as connections are good for this one. We chose to spend 2 nights in Seoul on return leg, and we were very happy with all. Overall, great airline, food was good, entertainment more than adequate, and I loved the break in Seoul both times.

John5 posts

Business class

Brisbane to South Korea and New York return. 23hours in the air plus waiting.

Seats are lie flat beds so comfort is no problem.

Flight attendants are stunningly beautiful, and very polite, though English is not the best, food ok, entertainment no as good as some, would not fly again.

Grumpy Old Man
Grumpy Old ManSomewhere Near Terrigal, NSW68 posts

Super Dooper

Just back from the Winter Olympics.

Korean Air was great.

Flights, timings, food, staff all great.

Cant say I like the country as its a mess of a place but at least its not China.

Gavin E.
Gavin E.South East Queensland, QLD45 posts

Great Airline

Had the pleasure to fly to Vancouver fro Brisbane with Korean aIrlines, 04.02.18 KE124 KE071 - 14.02.18 KE123 KE072 the Ground staff were fantastic as well as the Flight Crew.

The effeciency that the Ground Staff and flight crew checking passengers in and boarding was first class,there was no organised chaos as I have expereinced with other airlines.

The flight crew and ground staff were very well mannered and very courteous something that the middle eastern airlines which I have flown both could learn Ethiad and Emirates.

I will be choosing Korean again when I fly to Europe next year and go via Incheon again rather than Abu Dhabi or Dubai as so many people are forced to fly via these two countries.

Rick E.
Rick E.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Painful CC verification process

For some reason they have this credit card verification process when you make an online booking through their website. But since my credit card was changed since I made the booking about 10 months ago, I now need to go through this painful process of getting my new credit card verified, while I have already paid for the tickets anyway. Ridiculous procedure. I will not book with them again.

PHIL k
PHIL k

Professional

The booking was easy and straightforward .

All but one trip was on time due to snow

Extremely satisfied, very courteous and attentive

Travelling Girl
Travelling Girl

Great Airline

In June I will be taking my 3rd trip to London from Brisbane on Korean Air. It has become my airline of choice. I travel economy and have found the cabins to be clean with a fairly good amount of leg room. I am vegetarian and find the food good, although I would recommend taking some snacks. The stop over in Incheon on the way to London is great and it means I don't feel like a zombie when I arrive at my destination.

Marian
Marian23 posts

Happy Jayco customerSunshine Coast Qld16 posts

Great value airline

It was excellent value, great caring service. Everything went to plan. We arrived on time. Meals were good, plenty of snacks and leg room for 6 ft 5 inch hubby was better than other airlines. We flew economy. We will fly with them again.

Getchbold NT
Getchbold NT

Hi everyone,

I used Cargo delivery service of Korean Air to bring my pet dog (English Bulldog) to my country in her birthday. However, my pet was dead in the warehouse of Korean Air because of heat stroke. I have not received any feedback from Korean Air for compensation although this problem happened 1.5 months ago, and I contacted them many times.

Is there anyone here has the same problem?
Can you please give me some advice?
Thanks in advance

Mike.

Travelling business class with Korean Air. Return trip from London to Auckland. Great free hotel on stopover in Seoul on last trip. Am assured by flight company that free stopover available again but still awaiting confirmation from Korean Air. Stopover date 3/2/19. Should I be worried?

John

I would double check to be safe!

AllanK

Never had a problem. Third trip coming up soon.

Mike.

Thanks for responses. I was encouraged by the "never had a problem" one but could John tell me how to double check!

simee67

My wife & i are flying to Paris with a 20 hour stop over in Seoul so we are staying in a hotel courtesy of Korean Air.

Could someone let me know if you are able to leave the hotel while you are there or do you have to remain in the hotel until your connecting flight leaves the next day?

Happy Jayco customer

I forgot to say that some passengers were taken to a hotel that was much closer to the airport. I suspect those passengers had a shorter turn around time between flights.

Thank you very much "jayco". Your reply was extremely helpful

Economy Included Carry On Luggage Limit 10kg
Economy Included Checked In Luggage Limit 23kg

Contact info for Korean Air

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Korean Air? Claim your listing.