Kosmea Skin Clinic Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil

Kosmea Skin Clinic Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best. Product. Ever!

Haven’t had a breakout since using the Kosmea Rose Hip Oil, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I feel refreshed, energised and my skin feels so healthy and happy. Will continue to buy for sure!

Kath

KathBrisbane

Great oil

I really love this oil, I discovered other products in this range and finally splurged on the oil, my skin feels plumper and softer after just one use. I love this entire range and am slowly replacing my beauty products with kosmea.

MissT

MissTMelbourne

An amazing product!

I have tried several rose hip oils over the years and this is by far the best one. It's purity is very different from other brands that you can find. The way in which it leaves your skin feeling after wearing it over night is amazing. I am very disappointed it is no longer widely available as the other brands are far superior. Highly recommended!

Savvy Shopper73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

May be problematic for oily skin with acne scars

I used to use rose hip oil on my legs when I was a teen which quickly got rid of scarring. I thought the same would work for my face, however the moment I started using it I broke out and even though I have continued to use it thinking that my skin would need to adjust, after 3 weeks I don't see much of a reduction in acne scars. In fact I have a new issue of tiny white heads that I've never had before! This oil doesn't irritate my skin in terms of redness or rash but it had made my skin considerably oilier and doesn't absorb well into my skin. I now use this only once a week (hoping the scars will go) but I will stop using once I have run out. Its a shame because I really wanted this to work.

Lisaperth

The Original and the best

Rosehip oil is all the rage nowadays but I have been using it for 10+ years. Kosmea rosehip oil was the first one I used, their was'nt alot of competition at first but now alot of skincare companies have jumped on the bandwagon and sell Rosehip oil as part of their range. While I have never used a "bad" rosehip oil I think Kosmea is the best. It is cold pressed and the colour is darker than other rosehip oils on the market. My skin absorbs it well and it never feels greasy or heavy. My skin is in good condition and I often get told I look young for my age. Kosmea is more expensive than some other brands but I think it is well worth it.
Good quality

A must have oil!

I use this oil everyday and noticed the scar on my face was less noticeable and red. It is especially good for dehydrated and sensitive skin like myself. I love anything that is natural and won't irritate my skin. This is the best rose hip oil I have used and a little goes along way.
You know what you are getting in the product and helps with scarring etc
Nothing

IvySydney

Absorbs well.

This rosehip oil is amber/orange-red in colour. The colour is quite dark so it may stain your pillow if you put on too much or don't wait for it to absorb. You only need to massage in a few small drops onto a clean, damp face and it should absorb quite well. This rosehip oil also has a strong earthy smell, which some don't like but I do. For me this is not the most moisturising or hydrating rosehip oil on the market, but it is healing for my skin and does not break me out. Love this.
You only need a few drops per usage, packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids
More expensive than some other oils

Rumpa

RumpaMelbourne

Incredible stuff

I bought this product on one of my frens recommendation. bought a small bottle when i was pregnant and used all thru those months and bcoz of that i have very less stretch marks on my belly. afterwards i started using as a night cream. after using for a week i could see the real difference. all you need is 4 to 5 drops of oil for ur face. although its expensive but its worth it as there is no nasty chemical. 20 ml bottle lasts for few good months
Rich texture and give fast results. very good product by Kosmea
Its little expensive but its worth in terms of result.

Amy49

Amy49Adelaide

Amazing product!

The Kosmea Rose Hip Oil is unlike any other rose hip oil on the market. The beautiful amber colour means that I am getting the most nutrients out of the oil as possible. The oil is easily absorbed into my skin and I can see a vast improvement in my skin tone and texture. Not only has the Kosmea Rose Hip Oil worked woonders on my face but also on an old scar I have on my leg. It has become much smaller and flatter and not as red in colour. I am very impressed with this beautiful Australian product!
Really worked, did what it promised to do and my skin has never felt nicer.

Stensen

Stensen

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I use this as a moisturiser about once a week after washing my skin. I adore it! It makes my skin glow and look so fresh and clear. It's certified organic so there are no harmful ingredients. But rose hip oil helps skin regenerate cells so I would recommend only using it once or week or wearing a lot of sunscreen.
I love it! It's full of vitamins and antioxidants that help skin look radiant. Works as a great moisturiser for dry skin.
The dropper applicator gets a bit tricky to use when your hands are oily. It takes quite a long time to fully absorb into your skin, even though it says it absorbs quickly.

chat2u

chat2uAU

Turn back time and experience youthful skin with limited products

I was given a pack a while back and have only recently dug it out and am very glad I did!
I find after removing my make-up and just before I go to bed I apply a drop or so to my finger and apply to the out aspect of my eyes and my forehead.
My forehead furrow was becoming quite pronounced and I was starting to contemplate botox etc to reduce the crease - what a pleasant surprise to find a product that actually works!
I use their face serum in the morning and together these products work a treat!
Lines around my eyes are reducing and my forehead furrow have greatly reduced in less than 2 weeks usage
This oil is thick and is slow to absorb - I found the solution was to put it on just before going to bed so I didn't have to worry about it

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

OK

Overall a great moisturising oil for druer skins but not suitable for oily skins. Doesnt also seem to absorb into skin.
Lasts a long time due to the droplet lid. Fantastic for dry skin and also for dry lips.
Quite expensive for small bottle and also doesnt seem to be absorbed into the skin. Not great for oily skins as it leaves skin so oily looking and doesnt seem to do anything except prevent dryness.

tzelyn

tzelyn

OK

I have had a long standing battle when it comes to pimples and acne and when I was younger, mum used to buy this product for me (recommended) to help with the scars and blemishes that my ache left behind. There is visible results, but from experience, you have to patient and use the product long term to see them.
I am not a fan of applying oil to my skin. However, it has been renowned for visibly reducing scars.
Not suitable for applying to whole face, rather more to rubbing the oil in spots and places on the skin where the scars and wrinkles are.

Nancy R

Nancy Rasked

Does it remove old scars..??

Savvy Shopper73

No. I had more success with Bio-oil to remove old scares.

tina

tinaasked

Can I apply rose hip oil on my face..??

Lisa

Yes, especially if your skin is dry. In winter I put more on my face because my skin is drier, usually at night. If your skin is normal/oily or breaks out just avoid your T Zone and use less.

JTTW

JTTWasked

I absolutely love what this product does for my skin BUT how do I remove the oil from white cotton pillow cases?! Soaking in Vanish didn't work. Bleach did but I hate using such an awful chemical and would like to avoid doing so again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Ivy

Hi, I find its actually best to apply rose hip oil on my skin at least 30 minutes before I go to bed so that it absorbs into my skin and is less likely to stain pillow cases. It helps if your skin is damp and you only use a little bit. Sometimes applying a moisturizer on top or mixing 1-2 drops of rose hip oil with your moisturizer before you apply it to your skin can make the color less potent, so it won't leave dark stains. If its still staining your pillows, you could try a different brand rose hip oil - some are lighter in color so there is less of a chance that they will stain your pillow cases.

Get an answer from our members and Kosmea representatives

CategorySerums & Oils