Kumho Radial 857

Kumho Radial 857

See the Best Light Commercial Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kumho? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Robbie
RobbieNSW, 2335

Kumho radials on my motorbike trailer

These tyres have been long lasting and wear well. They hold tyre pressure well. I've had them on my single axle motorbike trailer (which I tow behind my motorhome so they go nearly everywhere the motorhome goes). The tyres haven't developed flat spots after the braking adjustment on the trailer changes unexpectedly.

Car500kg motorbike trailer

Whitewall tyres on occasional use classic

I purchased 5 of these tyres to replace the old and aged set on my 60's Dodge, bought 205/75 r 14 with whitewall, and was happy to have the load rating!
Lost one the other night, vibration started and got worse, checked wheel nuts and tyres visually but all looked OK, then vibration got bad and by the time I had slowed and was pulling off the road it blew out - severe deformations in the tread area, steel belts hanging out of tread and sidewall. A closer check of the remaining tyres shows irregular tread depth on the tyres suggesting pretty strongly I might have more problems so they're coming off...
Tyres had 3-4000 very easy km on them over a few years occasional use, some short trips, a couple of 1000 km over a few days.

Car1964 Dodge
Michelle H
Michelle HAU

good tyre

good cheap tyre for running around town. quiet on road driving . happy with purchase for the price I paid.my car doesn't do a lot of kms so these were perfect for my price range and suitable for me. would purchase again. locally fitted my my tyre speicialist and recommended by him also

Carhyundaii tuscon

Find out how Kumho Radial 857 compares to other Light Commercial Tyres

Peterb666
Peterb666Merimbula

Good value, average tyre

Purchased in March 2014 at JAX Tyres.

Nice tyre - no good on gravel

troopie1987
troopie1987AU

Good

These were on my van when I bought it and were nearly new. They don't go out of round, good in all weather and road conditions. Have had a great run with these and other Kuhmo tyre on a previous 4wd. Would recommend.
Great ride, very quiet and long lasting.