KWR Roofing

KWR Roofing

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PaulCentral Queensland, QLD

Roofing fixers, no drama.

Roofing repair companies are often involved in shonky practices so I find it refreshing to be able to review a good company. I called KWR to carry out maintenance on my 50 year old concrete tile roof....the initial quote was carried out quickly, the roofers, Glen and his sidekick arrived a couple of days later and got straight into it...what was supposed to be a simple re-pointing job became a bit bigger when Glen detected some water damage...Glen was able to arrange for a carpenter to arrive and quote on that same day and the work was satisfactorily completed within a week....I would not hesitate in recommending to any Brisbane and surrounds home owners to contact KWR for roof work...KWR is now on my 'preferred tradesmen' list.

Paul

Opps...forgot to mention the carpenter's name....sorry Johnno...: )