L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-permanent

200 Pink, 400 Purple, 600 Blue, etc...

2.2

Emily

EmilyWaynesboro

It made my hair green!!!!

This color first off was supposed to be blue and my head is green. It said 4-8 shampoos to wash out and I’ve shampooed 10 times with little to no fade. I’m very angered by my green hair because I noticed on other reviews this has happened to people as well. I DO NOT. Recommend buying this color at least. I was looking for a change and turned out with seaweed hair:(

Amazing.works fantastically

I have this weird dog poo Brown colour hair and it was great seeing the outcome of the colour but there is one problem I CANT SWIM the pool jyst opend and i didnt get to go because i read online that it runs in water☹️

belindaberry

belindaberrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nope... nope... nope...

I had yellow/orange hair as i bleached it a couple weeks ago so i thought i could tone it with the purple. I was so wrong. The orange parts of my hair are now a dark pink salmon and my mid lengths to ends are blue as in bright. blue. lmao epic fail!!!

Edit- ok so i worked out why my hair turned blue. Although my hair was a yellorange it was actually beige. So purple toner on cool hair = ash on ash = blue. Im changing the stars from a 3 to 4 because yes it did what it was suppose to.

Hair Dyes

Find out how L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-permanent compares to other Hair Dyes

Don't waste your money

As a mum of a tween who wanted to buy a temporary washout product this seemed like the perfect answer to try out over the school holidays. Not cheap at $16. My daughter has blonde hair and we left the dye on for 30minutesas did the Ombré look. Nothing. As in not any difference. You would not even know we had tried anything on her hair. Total waste of my money and time. Now off to the shops to try a better product that does the job for half the price. Back to the drawing board L'Oréal! Not happy!!!

Bee