2.2

What a smell

I bought this product after seeing the advert. I applied it to my hair and found the smell and fumes really hard to cope with. I had to stand under the ceiling fan to try to disperse the fumes and could only keep it on my hair for 10 minutes before I just had to wash it off. Having said this, the colour was very pleasing and I was impressed with the grey coverage. If I could know it would not be so strong smelling I would buy it again for the colour and coverage but I have to say the bad out weighted the good. I was quite worried about the effect the fumes could have.

Skittlewarrior

SkittlewarriorAU

Red color is great and is good for beginners. However the blonde shades can be tricky.

Kimmy

KimmyGeelong

Ruined the ends of my hair!

I tried this product, in the hope of having a nice change, but instead, it ruined the ends of my hair, leaving them so dry they felt like straw! On top of that the product left my hair a horrible dark yellow colour! In the end I lost about 5cm of length, when I was due for a trim. My hair went from collar length to chin length. The product should have come with a toner and a treatment, rather than a shampoo that does nothing. Will NEVER use L'Oreal Wild Ombre blondes again!

Hair Dyes

Find out how L'Oreal Paris Préférence Wild Ombrés compares to other Hair Dyes

Annie82

Annie82Perth

Patchy

I put alot of product in my hair to saturate it and it only changed colour randomly. Some parts of my hair was coloured, others were not. My hairdresser asked who did my hair as it was very patchy. Smelt quite acrid after applying, almost like a burning hair smell.

Totally ruined my long hair

Neva in my 33yrs have I had to ever had to use hair extensions, UNTIL NOW...I have always had beautiful healthy long long hair, roughly 3 in above where my butt starts, used this and it fried & frazzled my hair so bad that I had to cut my hair to my bust line...i'v spent $hundreds ++ and still my hair is nowhere near how it was, I have had many teary moments since & I warn everyone I kno NOT TO USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!