2La Clinica Anti Ageing

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
3.7
Ease of Application
Smell
3.7

HBswell
HBswellAU35 posts

Beautiful products

I bought the anti aging pack and I'm so impressed by the quality of products. My skin is clean without feeling like it's been stripped bare. It's hydrated without feeling greasy. Best products I've used in along time.  Show details
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best in the Biz

Only Hand sanitizer that doesn't sink and make your hands feel sticky. I have tried them all and this is the best. Thanks for your great products would buy again. Show details
Vychan
VychanSydney, NSW7 posts

No accountability

No accountability for delayed deliveries or missing products. I received my order after 3 months and items were missing. Customer experience was very poor, Product manager was threatening and took no responsibility for missing items. Show details
Valentina
Valentina

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth

Product great, Company staff unethical

Have used this product for some time and purchased it from a wholesaler. A month ago I changed my line and was contacted by La Clinica office about my advertising being copy right. I had not had a chance to change my advertising and it had slipped my mind but was done straight away after the phone call. I have since had a message from a salon close to me saying La Clinica had told them I had copy and pasted from their website. I was totally shocked and will never recommend this product or company again..

Steph
Steph

My skin has never felt this good after using the rebalancing range

Thank god I stumbled across this brand. Their Rebalancing range has alleviated my problematic skin. After only a few weeks using this range, my skin is noticeably firmer and vibrant

Beth P
Beth P2 posts

Fantastic range - best I have used in years!

I started using the Clear Skin range after the birth of my first child. My skin is the best it has been in years...clear, hydrated and healthy. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the products and the price point! I used Demologica for years and am so happy I made the switch.

Suzy
SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts

Rosehip Oil - More like Fish Oil

On using the Rosehip Oil in the Anit Ageing Kit I found that it smelt more like fish oil and very different to that I'd had in a facial. I contacted the company about it and didn't even get a response and I'm still waiting for a response from the beauty therapist. This makes me think that maybe it is Fish Oil. Would not recommend La Clinica based on their poor customer service alone.

Kat
Kat

Allergic reaction

I've used the Gly C Refine range with great results. I switched to the Anti Ageing range because you aren't suppose to use the Gly C Refine range long term. I had an allergic reaction to the Anti Ageing range eye cream and within one day of using it my eyes started to itch and then swelled up and now I have very dry scaly skin around my eyes. Definately not the look I was hoping for.

Allergic reaction