3.9

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
3.8
Smell
Brand Manager for Lancome? Claim your listing.

Johns Suit Duster
Johns Suit DusterSouth East Queensland, QLD38 posts

The best skin care gel as an all rounder

Besides Korean skin care this is the only product I’ll use and it is amazing for all things such as lines or spots or baggy eyes etc. It covers everything and often you can buy them in packs so you can get the neck cream and the eye cream and so forth. It’s not oily and it’s great for sensitive skin. If nothing works for you this product is the best as it’s an all rounder but you can buy the cream as well just in my opinion it is expensive but the gel drops work for sure. During sales like Black Friday you can get a whole package for about 300 dollars so you can wait till they go on sale and you get benefits of other types of creams too. Show details
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Expensive serum

This product comes in an elegant glass bottle with stopper dispenser, so you squeeze and pump out the serum to use. I needed only 1-2 drops for each night. The serum didn’t have any scent and was light and absorbed into my skin. It was good to use as part of my night time routine.
I liked using it and would consider buying if there was a good GWP as this is pretty expensive. Results wise, it makes my skin feel soft and nourished.
Robert
Robertsydney4 posts

I would never buy this again

I bought this product a month ago after trying out a sample which I loved.

When my product came $168 later it was leaking around the edges of the bottle I called and set an email no one ever got back to me.

The product its self was nothing like the sample I got it from an actual lancome website as I wanted to buy a legit product.

I am so disappointed and will never recommend or buy from Lancome again.  Show details

CandyFairy
CandyFairyDarling Downs, QLD30 posts

Works A Treat!

If you can afford it, get it! This product is glorious and as amazing as it sounds. It makes your skin look instantly younger. It just glides right onto the skin soothing it instantly and smoothing everything out. I love to apply this under my night cream and then apply again in the morning before applying makeup. It makes so much difference. Love this product, it's a dream I only wish I could indulge in more often! Show details
Lei
LeiVictoria15 posts

Fantastic

Been using this face serum for a long time! Great effect and very smooth after using. It’s a bit expensive but worth using it. I recommend to everyone. Love it! Show details
Lisa54
Lisa54Sydney, NSW43 posts

Love it pity it's so expensive

I find this makes a good difference to the appearance of my mid-forties skin.. I'm not dry skin just a bit of oil on the t-zone. I'd get it all the time if it wasn't so expensive.

Annie
Anniesydney4 posts

Great product

It feels great on and is not oily. It makes my skin look great and much younger than my age. I love it,

janelleenglish
janelleenglishQueensland, 457318 posts

Overrated

I'm glad I received this product as a birthday present. I would have been disappointed if I had spent money purchasing this. False advertsing again by Lancome. Yes it makes your skin feel nice but certainly no visible results. I kept using this product until I developed a rash around my mouth. When I queried this at the Lancome counter the lady was extremely blunt with me stating that it is certainly not from any Lancome product. She was wrong and unhelpful.
Smells nice and makes your skin feel nice.
Very expensive. Not much product for the price. False advertising by Lancome.