Laurastar S Plus

• Safety
pjnut
pjnutHunter Region, NSW

Perfect

This is are 2nd Laurastar we had our 1st one for over 15 years and would never go back to an ordinary ironing system.The are simple the best. It is just so easy to use and great with all different types of fabrics

Purchased in March 2021 at laurastar sydney for $2,100.00.

Hi pjnut, thanks for your ongoing support of Laurastar. regards Dino MD

Therese
ThereseSydney, NSW

I absolutely love it

This is my second Laura Star Ironing system and I cant live without it. Great for evening wear, suits, delicates and all the rest my family wear. Best item I have ever purchased.

Purchased in March 2021.

Hi Therese, thanks for your ongoing support. regards Dino MD

Other Ironing Boards

Joan
JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I had bought one years ago

I am still finding that it doesn't iron the bottom layer of fabric eg jeans. Which button should the fan be on - top or bottom? I use silk pillow cases and I thought they may be good with the method used for silk sleeves, but they still need ironing both sides. Maybe I have it on the wrong setting?

Purchased in March 2021 at Brisbane Appliance Sales.

Product is used Daily
Clothing Material Cotton and Silk
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Joan thanks for your feedback. If possible you could attend our showroom in Cannon Hill for further training and some extra tips on how to get the best from the iron. Call Karen or Ally on 07 3399 8861. thanks Dino MD

Ironing Boards

Find out how Laurastar S Plus compares to other Ironing Boards

Patricia K
Patricia KSouth-East, TAS

My forth Laurastar

Could be more generous with the plug cord.
It’s difficult for me to find a fitting in the house.
It is very heavy to move around.
All in all I am very satisfied with my fourth Laurastar.
I would recommend it to lots of the people I know and hold buy another when need arises.

Purchased in December 2019 for $2,000.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Patricia, many thanks for trusting us to buy your 4th Laurastar, thats great and thank you again from the entire Laurastar team. regards Dino MD

Lorraine Camilleri
Lorraine CamilleriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Laurastar iron, this is my fourth upgrade and will continue to buy this product

This product is true to its word, very efficient and reliable. Gentle on delicates no hesitation using it on any clothing, time efficient anyone could use it makes life easy

Purchased for $2,000.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Lorraine, many thanks for your ongoing loyalty, we appreciate your support and feedback. thanks Dino MD