Le Creuset Casseroles

Le Creuset Casseroles

Marie J.
Marie J.

Le Creuset enamelled cast iron cookware fantastic

After trying the cast iron oval casserole with a lamb roast, I've just replaced all my cookware with Le Creuset enamelled cast iron, fantastic product makes cooking easy, the cookware does the work for you. Great, even heat and easy to clean if you follow their instructions. Absolutely love it worth every cent.

Purchased in April 2021.

Geets
GeetsSydney, NSW

Love my new Le Creuset!

We've had a red Le Creuset Casserole unfortunately it got burnt and not saveable. We cook in it weekly, so I purchase a blue and love that the top handle is now steel. The old one chipped, so I am sure the steel handle will be a much durable handle hopefully.

Can wait for a more memorable dishes to be made.

Cyril
CyrilSydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

Fantastic customer service!
Emailed customer service with an issue and could not be happier with the result; thank you Simona.
We have several Le Creuset casserole dishes, based upon this service outcome I will definitely purchase again. Great pots with exceptional longevity - just be sure to read the care and use instructions.

Christine Smith
Christine SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Lifetime Warranty

• +2Thumbnail
Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Great Service

Started with great support centre service. I was tracking down a dog bowl and within 1 hour Felice from the Chadstone store called to let me know she had the product in store. Less than 24 hours it arrived at my door. Thank you again for your service.

Purchased in October 2020 for $36.00.

Won't honor warranty

Glenn_McDonald
Glenn_McDonaldAU

Product is amazing while it lasts

Purchased in January 2009.

Ken C
Ken CSouth East Queensland, QLD

User to blame!

Purchased in April 2013.

Claire G.
Claire G.

Great customer service !

I am looking for a cute shell pink Cast Iron Saucepan with Round Iron Handle for over two months. I couldn't imagine I can still get one today when everywhere else all out off stock. Sherrie from Emporium store is helpful , enthusiasm with strong customer service skill who knows how to use social media to help clients and the shop to allocate the right product to happy customers. Good work and thanks again !

Purchased in August 2020 for $369.00.

Very disappointed!

I bought a Le Creuset skillet and a Signature shallow casserole from Le Creuset Australia 3 weeks ago. The finishes of the products were terrible... The enamel on the skillet was so bad, you could barely see the word “Le Creuset” and the enamel on the casserole was so thin, you can see the cast iron underneath it... When I rang customer service, they told me that is normal...! For such a premium brand, I am very disappointed with the quality of the products. If I saw these 2 items in a store, I would never have purchased them... It feels like they are selling their not so perfect items online because you can’t see them... I will never buy anything online with Le Creuset again!

Purchased in June 2020 at Le Creuset.com.au for $656.60.

Moonie Michael
Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Le Crueset, it's french for perfection.

Le Crueset, what can I say other than it's well worth the money.
I've always wanted to fill my kitchen with their fine products since I was a child.
After so many years I saved up and splashed out on a treat for myself.
Tough, durable and cleanup is a breeze. I'm so glad I splurged, life is too short for anything else.
Home cooking has never been more fun, easy and elegant.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse.

esp
espMelbourne

Magnifique!

Have 22cm orange casserole, and have just saved to get the blue 28cm. 22cm was a bit small for a family. Wanted something for stove to oven, and couldn’t find anything else that would take high enough temperature. Got the steel knob. Cooks beautifully, no evaporation with the tight fitting lid. Food does catch on the bottom, but soaks & cleans easily. I wanted specifically for baked risotto, which needs a good non stick pan. Like the colour choice, and that it’s pretty enough to be used as servingware. The price is expensive, but I like the idea of passing it down to the next generation.

Purchased in July 2019 at Flybuys.

WilgaFaye
WilgaFayeSouth West, WA

Excellent customer service - cannot fault prompt reponse; courteous and considered explanations.

I contacted Le Creuset when my much valued oval casserole chipped during use. I was given the benefit of the doubt as to why this happened. Today I received a replacement - like for like. Very impressed that they are as good as their word. This is a great product, I have others as well - this one was a gift from food-loving family and quickly became my favourite so it has been much missed. Thank you Le Creuset.

Date PurchasedNov 2007
MoU
MoUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product!

I was unsure at first to buy this French oven when I saw the price. However, my husband often tells me, 5 years down the track, that it has been a great investment. It turns a meat stew into an extraordinary dish due to its ability to seal in the vapours during cooking time. Meat is exquisitely soft and full of flavour. It is a heavy pot but I don't mind that because of the quality dishes that it produces. The other great thing about it is that you just have to throw all the ingredients into the casserole and forget about it for 2 to 3 hours. It is easy to clean and is best used with low cooking temperature otherwise food easily catches at the bottom and burns. Great, great product! Mo U.

Date PurchasedSept 2014

Johnson
JohnsonMelbourne

Great product for all purpose cooking

The quality of this product is second to none. The cast iron material retains heat so well and cooks very evenly. I have also dropped the lid a number of times on tiles and it has never broken! They are reasonably priced when on sale, would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Allyson
Allysonasked

Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing a 26cm French oven can you please advise between the ones with the metal knob and the black knob on the lids what'ss the difference between the two? as there seems a price difference as the metal knob is more expensive.Also is there any advantage of the shape round or oval or just personal choice? Thanky ou in advance.

bron1305
bron1305

Hi Allyson,

I am not an expert, but I think that the black handle doesn't get as hot as the metal handle if you have the pot on the stove top - it will still get hot if the pot is in the oven. I prefer the black handle but it is a personal choice. With respect to the shape, as you said it is a personal choice - but also think about what you are likely to want to use the pot for. If you are going to be slow cooking meats like lamb shoulder, leg then the oval may fit the meat better - I mainly use mine for casseroles / stews etc so am happy with the round.

Happy Cooking!

Jamie B
Jamie B

The metal knob can tolerate a higher temp in the oven. If the metal screw that fastens the black knob gets too hot it can cause the knob to break/chip. I have one of each and I prefer the metal knob. Round or oval, whatever rocks your boat!
Le Creuset Casserole (round or oval) is a must have for anyone who enjoys their cooking.

Hi Allyson,

I agree with both posts above. metal handle can possibly withstand a higher temp, but from memory the black withstands 220 degrees celsius. The Oval Casserole would be great for roast meats and chicken (as mentioned above). I just have have the round ones...and love them.

Kim
Kimasked

Can the casserole be used on the stove top, for example gas or hotplate?

MetalMick
MetalMick

Hi Kim, yes, they can. we have used them mainly on gas for over 30 years now, but they work fine on electric hotplates as well.

stevei

And they are brilliant with Induction

Ken Cooper