Leisure Matters Trooper Deluxe

Leisure Matters Trooper Deluxe

See the Best Camper Trailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

prekkp

prekkpperth

awsome camper trailer best value great product.

Would never recommend

Terrible Customer Service

Had for 5yrs now and is perfect

We brought our trooper deluxe from the brisbane showroom 5 years ago, the staff were very helpfull at the time. We have had very little issues with the camper during the 5years we have no owned it. We take it from Sunshine coast to Ballina to Fraser island to Mackay, we have been through some crazy storms in this and never any damage and you are dry, warm and comfortable. The quality of the tent is fantastic and the main room is super fast to set up and the full annuxe is quick once you work out the pattern. I did months on research before buying this camper to make sure it ticks all the boxes and 5yrs later it still does.

Shockin customer service.

the walk thru

I'am Keepin This

had the trooper deluxe camper for two years, travelled SA NSW and QLD outback for 6 months straight and never had an issue with it, extremely happy with this camper.

Deane

Deane

Perfect for family of 6

We are so happy with purchase , bargain price and no trouble so far . Best money spent.... We have taken it to a few places . Massive size bed up top and strong tent. People will not believe the price and value for money. Great design

Great Value

Graham WelchBlayney

Some Trouble ( Escaper off roader )

Went camping over easter I have had my camping trailer for 20 months, This was the first time i put up the sun room . Parts were missing I had to pull down when wind came up.Water tank leaks & some nuts are allready rusted. ( Not a happy camper )
If sunroom was all there not a problem
Parts missing Water tank leaks nuts rusted

It passed the Cape test

The Trooper Deluxe is built like a tank. A friend and I recently took one up to the Cape for a 3 week fishing trip. It handled the rough road conditions very well being pulled around like a rag doll by a V8 Landcruiser wagon. We only had to tighten the stone guard once but that was after about 1000 k's of offroad. Great value for money LM, cheers.
Very reliable, lots of space inside and didn't break the bank.

MrEverywhere

MrEverywhereAdelaide

Great Camper

Very good campers. Best customer service ( [name removed] your a legend) more than happy to recommend these guys to anyone! I had shopped around and seemed to be lied to by others and was told to basically [censored word removed]. Had to wait 2 weeks. Not that that matters but I wanted it yesterday ;-)
The service, the quality, after sale service
2 weeks wait :-(

Gemma

GemmaCanberra

The Taj Mahal of Camper Trailers

Alex

AlexGold coast

Very good service, Much better than similar camper trailers.

I did not bought this model but got a Ranger in their Brisbane site. Comparing to their price and service, I believe it is a good deal.I got a really wonderful trip fun with my whole family in weekend. I must say what the ranger is a well made product with the excellent after purchase service as well.
Excellent service! Quick response!
Tiny problem with water pump and fixed by other repairer and got reimbursed

Worst camper trailers ever!

Cheap camper trailers that are imported from china! I understand you get what you pay for but when I picked my trailer up it was suppose to be brand new and it was already rusted! These trailers are cheap and nasty and by far the worst trailers in the market! Had teenage boys putting trailers together absolutely disgusting! Ip would never in a million years recommend leisure matters camper trailers!
Nothing!!!
Rusted, brakes didn't work, leaking water tank, Gibbs to tight, faulty tent, bad service

Sue

Sueasked

I have just purchased a second hand camper a Leisure Matters LM CTT-B03 and we want to put a innerspring mattress in it and put a boat rack on it. Who can help with this?

Klbasked

Hi All
Just wondering if anyone out there has instruction booklet/diagram for 2012 Leisure Matters Trooper Delxue (with third annexe also)?
Have just bought one and put it up - just wanting to confirm we are doing it all ok.
Thanks in advance
Kate

terry f
terry f

when you put it up does it look good, there's not much to putting it up, there was instructions in the pole bag if your not sure. terry

Klb

Thanks for your reply Terry but we didn't get any instructions on the pole bag:(.

Lilasked

Hi. We are trying to get hold of leisure Matters head office in Sydney. No one is answering the phone or returning emails? We are in Townsville and the Townsville branch and the Brisbane branch have just closed. We approached the townsville branch with an issue with the tent almost 8 weeks ago. They kept trying to get it sorted with head office but no one was getting back to them either. Our camper trailer tent is now almost totally un useable as where the eyelets are sewn onto the tent they have just disintergrated:/ the camper is less than a year old and only used max 4 times. I really didn't want to post on any forums ect but are left with no option as we need it sorted asap. Any ideas on what to do next?
My email address is lillianmarsh@live.com.au

Graham Welch

i just rang sydney 1300518518 and say you want to buy a camper trailer & u live in Penrth N.S. W They will take your number and call u back my trailer is [bad word removed] best off luck

Lil

We finally got hold of the Sydney office and was told they would call us back. We aren't holding our breath as it seems a lot of people have also been told that and haven't recieved a return call !!

Lil

My husband recieved a phone call from Leisure Matters. He was told they have gone into recievership :/ if they can manage to still trade warranties will still be honoured. If not then no warranties will be honoured. Apparently we should know in a week or so. Now I'm
Defiantly not holding my breath !!!!!!!!

Get an answer from our members and Leisure Matters representatives