Leitner Cross X

Leitner Cross X

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Pros

Easy to operate controls
Can tackle steep hills and dirt roads
Long battery life

4.9
  • Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Sevenducks
SevenducksIllawarra, NSW

My son stole my Cross X.

My son has just turned 30 and I am buying him a Leitner for his birthday. Has all the toys but no E-Bike. He borrowed my two year old Cross-X for a week and loved it. I looked at quite a few in local bike shops. No rear suspension, skinny hard seats and no throttle only option. Also $500 + more expensive. The Cross X is a great bike at a very fair price, Huge fan.

Purchased in June 2000 for $1,700.

Loving it so far!

Had the bike for 11 months... just covered 2550+ kms.. loving it!........evidently I need to say more words... evidently the robot counts words ... so here are some ..idiots, why, I retract the good review!

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,200.

Reddog
ReddogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Happy

I recently received my Cross X and I am very happy with it. Two things I would like to do is fit a water bottle rack and a carry rack on the rear. Has anyone had successfully done this ?

Purchased in December 2021.

King in the northGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not!

extremely unhappy about the brand, there is no showroom so I bought the bike without test riding. No service option no workshop, when the bike has a problem I am on my own .

Purchased in January 2020.

Leitner
Leitner E.LeitnerSend a private message
Leitner
Leitner E.LeitnerSend a private message

Pete
PeteSouthwest, VIC

Awesome Bike

Received my Cross X yesterday and completed a 25Klm ride today. Can’t believe how easy it is with the powered assistance. Still getting plenty of exercise too. Bike is awesome.

Purchased in February 2021 at Leitner Online store.

Ivan W
Ivan WSoutheast, SA

Love it exceeds my expectations

I live on the side of a volcano (dormant) so steep hills long country roads including dirt roads I ride daily not long rides 20 to 30 kms. I can choose how hard I want to work with a push of a button. The bike is comfortable, easy to operate, reliable and has exceeded my expectations. Apart from where do you put a water bottle cage.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,700.

Andy
Andy

What a fantastic bike...

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,650.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
John
JohnSydney, NSW

At 76 gives me a new freedom after Knee replacement.

I thought long and hard before buying an
E-bike at 76, I purchased the Leintner Cross X E bike, it gives me a new freedom as I found my push bike was causing me more pain than pleasure after knee replacement I found the build quality to be excellent I can easily go up most Hills. I discovered there's a lot of rubbish for sale in E-bike market. Promising all sorts of warranties. I spoke to a Uber Rider who had three previous E-bikes and now has a Leintner he said it was the best E-bike he has owned.I also found the seat comfortable.

Purchased in May 2020.

Mike.C
Mike.CAdelaide

Leitner Cross X Great Bike

Well made bike that can be used for exercise or just cruising, rides great. Love riding it! One small problem is the back mud guard keeps coming loose and falls down on the rear wheel. This seems to be because the screw goes into a thread and then a nut on the inside. I was trying to do screw up when I needed to do the nut on the inside up.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,421.80.

Mac
MacGoldfields, WA

just love it

Have had a cross x for two months now and just can not find any faults. The bike does all i expected and more. Great for riding on windy days with pedal assist it makes it a lot more enjoyable. These bikes will give you a lot of fun for many years Alan

Purchased in February 2020.

James B
James BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sensational bike

I am "WRAPPED"!!!
Received my silver cross x 3 days after ordering from very helpful Alex who made the process easy.
The bike has exceed my expectations with the build quality, ease of riding, the controls and most of all battery life is impressive.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,295.

Dream machine

Receive my Leitner Cross X last week and put the bike together (was so easy)
Tried the bike out on Saturday and found the bike worked perfect
Gears worked perfect and cruise control works like a dream, have changed the cruise speed to go faster 25 kph so easy to access the two grey wires to change
Would recommend using this company for buying ebikes

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,500.

Hugo
HugoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Cross X is more and BETTER than I expected

From payment to delivery of my bike only took three days, IMPRESSIVE. Thanks to a local Ambassador, Geoff, the assembly only took close to an hour, again, IMPRESSIVE. But there are no words to describe the joy when I rode my Cross X for the first time. More than IMPRESSIVE. I am so grateful to Leitner for providing such great product. The friendly service from Jennifer, Damian and the entire team is just as IMPRESSIVE and ready to assist. Keep it guys, I will have no hesitation to recommend Leitner bikes to my family and friends. Cheers
Hugo

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,608.89.

Rug
RugMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great durable bike!

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,553.

barry
barry

.beautiful thing

Purchased the cross x for myself and the libelle step through for my wife early june 19 assembly was very simple approx half an hour each , most comfortable bike to ride and power is unbelievable never seen anything like it just suit me , and the wife is very happy with her bike as well, at the moment we are caravaning and they are an ideal pass time and exercise.The service and after sales back up from leitner was second to none , very happy customers.

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Ludegerio L.
Ludegerio L.asked

My back wheel is jammed can't go any where

Steve
Steveasked

What model is best for a 190 cm or 6’ 3” rider

V George
V Georgeasked

Any chance someone in Sydney would be willing to let me do a gentle test ride on their Cross? I'm very keen to get the bike but I can't bring myself to do it without a test drive. I'd be willing to pay if that helps :) Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner Cross X is an electric mountain bike with top speeds of 25km/h that suits riders 165cm and taller.
  • It has puncture-resistant tires, so you don’t have to worry about running over rocks or other sharp objects on the road.
  • The e-bike has an estimated 20-50km range on pedal assist mode, and an estimated 32-80km range if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery.
  • Five levels of power assistance let you both climb hills and ride along flat roads easily - and you can easily turn this function off if you’re in the mood for a workout.
  • Dual suspension means you’ll be able to have a smooth, comfortable ride.
  • With a 5 hour charge time, you can be back on the road in no time.
  • The Leitner Cross X costs $1395. Mudguards, front and rear lights, a stand, bell, and assembly toolkit are also included in this price.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the bike’s controls were easy to operate, and that the bike was simple to manoeuvre.
  • They also found that it was easy to ride on a variety of terrains, including steep hills and dirt roads.
  • According to reviewers, this e-bike has an impressive battery life that has no trouble taking them where they need to go.
CategoryElectric Bikes and Mountain Bikes