Leitner Cross X

Leitner Cross X

What a fantastic bike...

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,650.00.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

At 76 gives me a new freedom after Knee replacement.

I thought long and hard before buying an
E-bike at 76, I purchased the Leintner Cross X E bike, it gives me a new freedom as I found my push bike was causing me more pain than pleasure after knee replacement I found the build quality to be excellent I can easily go up most Hills. I discovered there's a lot of rubbish for sale in E-bike market. Promising all sorts of warranties. I spoke to a Uber Rider who had three previous E-bikes and now has a Leintner he said it was the best E-bike he has owned.I also found the seat comfortable.

Purchased in May 2020.

Mike.C

Mike.CAdelaide

Leitner Cross X Great Bike

Well made bike that can be used for exercise or just cruising, rides great. Love riding it! One small problem is the back mud guard keeps coming loose and falls down on the rear wheel. This seems to be because the screw goes into a thread and then a nut on the inside. I was trying to do screw up when I needed to do the nut on the inside up.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,421.80.

Mac

MacGoldfields, WA

just love it

Have had a cross x for two months now and just can not find any faults. The bike does all i expected and more. Great for riding on windy days with pedal assist it makes it a lot more enjoyable. These bikes will give you a lot of fun for many years Alan

Purchased in February 2020.

James B

James BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sensational bike

I am "WRAPPED"!!!
Received my silver cross x 3 days after ordering from very helpful Alex who made the process easy.
The bike has exceed my expectations with the build quality, ease of riding, the controls and most of all battery life is impressive.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1,295.00.

Dream machine

Receive my Leitner Cross X last week and put the bike together (was so easy)
Tried the bike out on Saturday and found the bike worked perfect
Gears worked perfect and cruise control works like a dream, have changed the cruise speed to go faster 25 kph so easy to access the two grey wires to change
Would recommend using this company for buying ebikes

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Hugo

HugoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Cross X is more and BETTER than I expected

From payment to delivery of my bike only took three days, IMPRESSIVE. Thanks to a local Ambassador, Geoff, the assembly only took close to an hour, again, IMPRESSIVE. But there are no words to describe the joy when I rode my Cross X for the first time. More than IMPRESSIVE. I am so grateful to Leitner for providing such great product. The friendly service from Jennifer, Damian and the entire team is just as IMPRESSIVE and ready to assist. Keep it guys, I will have no hesitation to recommend Leitner bikes to my family and friends. Cheers
Hugo

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,608.89.

Rug

RugMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great durable bike!

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,553.00.

.beautiful thing

Purchased the cross x for myself and the libelle step through for my wife early june 19 assembly was very simple approx half an hour each , most comfortable bike to ride and power is unbelievable never seen anything like it just suit me , and the wife is very happy with her bike as well, at the moment we are caravaning and they are an ideal pass time and exercise.The service and after sales back up from leitner was second to none , very happy customers.

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Phil M

Phil MSouthwest, VIC

Great bike, great service and support

Purchased in August 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,100.00.

Rob Owe

Rob OweCentral Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Quality and ride is brilliant,ideal for me. Brake's and gears are fantastic and the speed it picks up even impresses my son. Oh well I think a few mates will be acquiring their own eh. Gone for the Blue. Also a the welded frame looks to handle some decent terrain. Thanks guys

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jacob P

Jacob PSt Peters

Fantastic Bike 2,000 kilometers and going strong

Had this bike for nearly 12 months so far have taken it off road mountain biking had it up to 70 kilometers an hour going down hill and ride it every day for at least 15 kilometers. Love it I was hesitant at first thinking cheapest bike of them all but let me tell you this baby takes on all comers and its never let me down. Would I recommend Leitner yes their bikes are great but when it comes down to it after sales service is where it counts and Leitner like its bikes excels. I have pushed this bike to its limits and its always comes through like the thoroughbred that it is. Would I recommend a leitner bike the answer is yes if this bike can take what I give it and shine them it will do the same for you.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Doug H.

Doug H.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly good value for money

I wanted dual suspension, but didn't want to spend more than my car is worth, so this looked like the way to go for my 10km commute to work. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is for the money. The seat is a bit on the huge side for a cycling enthusiast, so I've swapped it to something that suits my riding style. My only other complaint is that the pedals are one sided, and it's a bit of a bother to get them the right way up, or put up with having my feet on the wrong side, so I swapped them for some MTB pedals. Very minor complaints for a really good product. Most people would be very happy with it just how it is.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Josh P

Josh PMelbourne

Fantastic Bike, could not be happier!

I was looking into electric bikes for some time and as soon as i discovered LEITNER i had to get one. At such a good price, easy to put together and with great customer support. The bike is so strong and sturdy, the motor works great when you need a bit of help to get up those hills, i could not highly recommend this enough the mountain bike has great suspension a comfortable ride and lets you go anywhere. The battery has a great range and i only have to charge it once a week. Overall a great company to deal with and a even better bike!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
cornel trifu

cornel trifuAdelaide

Amazing Mountain Bike Built Quality With Great Suspension

Date PurchasedSep 2017

MATTHEW

MATTHEW

Changes the way you view cycling in a very good way!

Coming from a non cycling background, I purchased one of these because of a license suspension and the need to commute. The electric assist makes the impossible possible and a cheeseburger fanatic can pedal (assisted) 40-50km in distance in 1hr30mins and not have a coronary. Build quality is great, just be sure to fully charge the battery and you'll be good as gold. Money well spent and once that off road beast comes back into stock (more power) I will be trading up for sure.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Violet.J

Violet.JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

UNQUESTIONABLY SENSATIONAL

My posterior has never felt so better, the hill climbs were simply luxuriously easy, the foot to pedal was left wanting more upon our arrival, and when other family members took our bikes out for a spin, will all I can say is hey Leitner hope you got more where they came from?

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great experience

Ordered this without the benefit of a test ride, but very glad that I did. Sam and the team at Leitner have been very helpful, and the bike itself is well made, and exactly what I was hoping for. Riding uphill is particularly fun, particularly with friends on normal bikes :)

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Like being a kid again such fun for older people

Leitner Cross X a robust electric bike fun to ride very convenient around small country towns what it cost is soon saved in fuel keeps the car from rough road damage.
Once used to the power system it is a buzz it allows riding on paths in town at slower speed as fast as taking the car into town there is no parking problems and a lot more fun it is like being a kid again, I recommend this bike to anyone living in small country towns

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Garry

GarryValentine

Great Product. Great Service

This thank you sent to Leitner in response to an inquiry sums it up.
"Thank you very much for your excellent service.
I have recommended your bikes to friends and this type of service and the quality of your product is the reason for those recommendations.
You have certainly raised the bar in terms of competition and service in an industry which needs to be shaken up".