NCM Prague Electric Mountain Bike

NCM Prague Electric Mountain Bike

26", 27.5" and 29"

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Bike Great Price

Have purchased two of these bikes and we are extremely pleased with them.The quality is second to none.
They are a new product in Australia and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
I went on a 24 km ride up and down a few hills and only used a 1/4 of battery.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,100.00.

kiwi_boy

kiwi_boyAuckland

• 26"

My son just loves this bike!!

I needed to buy a bike for my son to go to school and ending up purchasing an electric one as my son's school is about 3km from home and I wanted something that was reliable and would go the distance easily. I was certainly not disappointing. Delivery time was only a few days as I live in Melbourne. Assembly was quite straight forward about 10-15 mins.
The bike has really good build quality and feels solid. The battery lasts so far more than 2 weeks without needed to charge. My son really likes it so much that he keeps asking if we need anything at the local shops to buy and volunteers to go with his bike.