Great Bike Great Price
Have purchased two of these bikes and we are extremely pleased with them.The quality is second to none.
They are a new product in Australia and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
I went on a 24 km ride up and down a few hills and only used a 1/4 of battery.
Purchased in March 2019 for $1,100.00.
My son just loves this bike!!
I needed to buy a bike for my son to go to school and ending up purchasing an electric one as my son's school is about 3km from home and I wanted something that was reliable and would go the distance easily. I was certainly not disappointing. Delivery time was only a few days as I live in Melbourne. Assembly was quite straight forward about 10-15 mins.
The bike has really good build quality and feels solid. The battery lasts so far more than 2 weeks without needed to charge. My son really likes it so much that he keeps asking if we need anything at the local shops to buy and volunteers to go with his bike.
Questions & Answers
I have the 29 inch Prague ,what’s the price for a spar battery
- The NCM Prague Electric Mountain Bike has a tough aluminium frame, and is great for commuters and delivery riders.
- Depending on the riding conditions, this bike can get you up to speeds of 70km/h, making it versatile for all kinds of rides.
- The bike is supplied with a high power output of 36V, giving it the boost it needs to get you where you need to go.
- It has mechanical disc brakes, Schwalbe tires, and a Das-Kit 250W motor.
- An easily removable battery is included in the bike, so you can charge wherever you are.
- It also has a built-in USB port with 5V so you can charge your mobile phone on the go.
- This bike weighs 25kg and costs $1399.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.