Lenovo Ideapad 110

Lenovo Ideapad 110

MPN: 36421368

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Screen is not good, but its fast

screen is not that good but the system works fast and can be also used to play some games.

Purchased in September 2018.

Damn slow and frustrating

I have another Asus, much cheaper laptop and it performs better than this Lenovo!!. Takes so long to start up, slow to process web pages, can't handle music production and the battery life is only about 2 hours. Lots of problems processing stuff. For around $800, I would have expected better performance. One of the worst laptops I have owned.

Purchased in September 2016 for $800.00.

Shockingly bad

This was purchased in late 2016 and ever since I have regretted not checking the reviews prior. My base requirement is that I am able to run with a minimum of 15 browser tabs at one time. This has difficulty managing more than 5. I have installed no additional software on this latop

Early this month it started having further difficulty (just over two years from purchase) and now has difficulty maintaining a single browsing tab (need to restart multiple times and then it will only display all webpage content for 15 minutes maximum). The pages in question are largely text-based with a single static banner ad.

I've found the battery life fairly poor as well (approximately 3.5 hours before recharge required)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Maria A

Maria AMermaid Beach

Extremely disappointing

This runs slower than my old Ausus laptop which I was replacing. Takes forever to start. Do not buy this product it is a total waste of money, I had hoped to be able to back up my iPhone via iTunes but when iTunes was loaded it almost stopped completely.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Kara

KaraGeraldton

Pretty disappointing

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Shane

ShaneBanora Point

Just terrible

I purchased a year ago as it had reasonable graphics for simple CAD drawings I sometimes do and I did like the fact it had a built in disc drive and 1TB HDD.
Well it just never did anything well, always slow, even booting up just go and make a coffee whilst waiting.
I have bought a MacBook Pro and everything just works.
Meanwhile I was only using this Lenovo rubbish to enter numbers into my basic accounting program and it just crashed and won't recover.
Just purchase anything else but this. I should have spent more money, I should have returned it to JB where I purchased it but once you have it setup you don't really have time to play games with warranty claims.
This laptop has cost me far more in lost time than its purchase price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Ali66

Ali66Ningi

Great Product

Great product. I have not experienced any problems with so far. Good for everyday usage. Light keyboard, large screen 15.6". Would recommend purchase especially for students. Reasonably priced, good battery life 3hrs + fully charged. Slim line appearance with DVD drive. Reasonable fast processor. Overall a great model at a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedJul 2007

Joc

JocVictoria, 3585

Lenovo idealpad 110 laptop

I bought this from Harvey Norman. I would not recommend these laptops to anyone I owned it for 2 weeks and the hard drive packed it in it took 5 weeks before I got it back and even now it freezes up all the time and the screen goes black for no reason and you have to turn it off and back on then it takes 10 minutes before it comes good again I would never buy Lenovo again.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Paula.S

Paula.SAU

Basic model for basic needs.

This laptop is good for basic purposes. It's a good size, light weight and has a good sized screen. However, in only 6 months the two corners above the screen fell off and has left showing a couple of wires. Flimsy material but it's a cheap laptop, so I'm not all that fussed about it. It still works well enough, just a tad slower than id like.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
peterw

peterwmelton

Great Price

Lenovo Ideapad 110 E1 15.6" , 500 GB , $298 , bought online from Harvey Norman for my son , wonderful unit , easy to use and had no problems with it , fast and has great graphics , overall a great looking unit , fast delivery only $7.95 , so no complaints anywhere

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Lay

LayMelbourne

Fast, reliable and versatile :D
Lightweight and sleek design
Enjoyed using it over the past 12 months
No system crashes.
Being SSD based HD, its superfast and allows for heavy workloads to be processed quickly.
The keypad is quite comfortable to use.
Sound quality is excellent as it is harman kardon

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Grunta

GruntaShoalhaven

Laptop ok, Confirm warranty support before purchase

Bought specially for an exchange student to use in a foreign country under the assurance that it had an international warranty - this turned out not to be the case. After experiencing a problem, Lenovo confirmed it had to be returned to Australia for service. If you are in a similar situation get warranty details in writing before you buy. Technically the Laptop is ok and good value if you don't experience a problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017