Lenovo X1 Carbon

Lenovo X1 Carbon

MPN: ITZPNBKLENFWQO

See the Best Laptops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

warytravelly

warytravellyPerth, WA

Reliable and sturdy x1

Having used the Lenovo x1 Carbon G3 for over 6 months has revealed quality over price rules again. A couple of mishaps has not caused any damage and the performance all around workhorse. Recommend the dock using dual screena.

Purchased in January 2019 at KLB systems.

darks

darksCanberra 2600, ACT

Wow. Finally a well made piece of kit.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,900.00.

Alex A.

Alex A.Perth, WA

Laptop only as good as the service that backs it up

Loved the laptop, for a while, then in January this year, the screen starts playing up. Sent it off for repairs and then 2 days later, same problem comes back. Sent it off again, and this time, when it comes back, the screen is still stuffed, the sound doesn't work and it hasn't been reassembled properly so the it won't close and there are gaps around the closure points. Now, waiting more than a month for an on-site expert and parts that are no longer available. Thanks a tonne, Lenovo.

Purchased in March 2018 for $3,200.00.

Brad1976

Brad1976Hunter Valley

Great Size, fast performance

Great compact laptop that can do anything that I can throw at it. Love the compact design, wi-fi range excellent and battery life if the best I have ever experienced with a laptop ever.

Screen brightness and resolutions is fantastic for a this price point. Was so impress I purchased one for a family member as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

SAM

SAMMelbourne

Laptop is amazing company is a sham

Couldn't be happier with the laptop now. But when delivered bluetooth did not work and spent hours on the phone with tech support to download every possible update under the sun, Bluetooth related or not.

Biggest issue is their so called cash Back 30 plus emails and 5 months after I had apparently been approved I only got a partial cash back via western union. Dodgy to say the least. Be warned warranty and cashbacks are just marketing claims to this company as they do not follow through.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

jmore1231

jmore1231Brisbane

Great reliable device

Date PurchasedAug 2014

D.fury

D.furyMelbourne

Best Laptop ever!!

This is the best laptop I have ever used. The build quality is stunning. Very easy to carry because of its lightweight. It has got keyboard backlight, light sensor touchscreen, fingerprint sensor etc.. Laptop is super smooth and high performing. The battery life is more than 3.5 hours even using at full brightness and it also charges fast.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

FullM3tal

FullM3talMelbourne

Use it for work and love it

I use the i7 7th gen 2017 model for work and absolutely love it. As a work supplied laptop, it's ultra portable, very light and very reliable. I use it for mostly word processing, PDF document review, spreadsheets and other work activities. It handles web browsing and social media very well, if you just want to look at a quick video or photos.
It is quick to boot up, power down, and it's battery life is phenomenal.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
AnilG

AnilGAU

World class Linux or Windows ultrabook

Date PurchasedNov 2018
William43

William43

Luv my laptop!

Just a quick review to say, how awesome this touch screen on my Lenovo x1 carbon... luv it!!! :) :) :)

I hadnt realise a difference with having a touch screen laptop when presenting to clients.. so easy that using mouse.. clients luv it too especially when they ask a question or having a query.. and they drive using the screen too...rather than passing on my mouse..etc. we both can drive the cursor now! pretty cool

Thanks, Will

Date PurchasedSep 2016

James W

James WBrisbane

Shipping takes FOREVER

I ordered an X series laptop on lenovo. The shipping agent they use is Expeditors which is incredibly slow. It looks that the shipping agent ship the products by sea rather than by air. So far I still haven't received my order yet. So be aware that you order may take a month to arrive.

Great for the first 18 months, then physically downhill from there

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Awesome laptop durable, thin and great battery - No problems after 2 years

I bought the Lenovo X1 Carbon 2.5 years ago and it had been faultless and a pleasure to use. Since buying the laptop I have been crossing my fingers that nothing would go wrong with it as I have read terrible things about Lenovo Australia service - but crossing my fingers has worked so far.

I'm a bit of a nerd granted, but this laptop is one of the nicest things that I own. The laptop is lightweight, thin and has a great battery life. I've used it for both work and pleasure ie at least 8 hours a day and it has survived about 100 flights unscathed.

I have heard that Lenovo are working hard to improve their Australian service offering, but it's worth checking reviews before buying - Whirlpool forum is a good place to look.

Adam Elgarhy

Adam ElgarhyToongabbie

Fantastic product! Lenovo make quality machines that you can not go past