LG E41 Series

See the Best Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Clarity for Long Term Use

I changed over from an excellent Qosmio laptop to a desktop computer using the LG Flatron E2441 widescreen. I work very long days looking at the screen and required superb clarity. This monitor has given me excellent service for one year and my personal experience has been a good one.
reliable, clear, consistent

So Far So Good

Only just purchased this LG 18.5" LED Screen Monitor yesterday and am so impressed I thought I let everyone know about it. I've only used the old white Monitors for my computer in the past and this was a big upgrade for me.It was easy to install with the Microsoft Plug and Play Software so I didn't have to load any drivers. It comes with VGA Port Cables(2) one with blue plugs which I needed and the other cable has white plugs. It also supplies a power cord if needed(I used the old one. I didn't actually install it in the tower a friend did that for me as my last effort resulted in my breaking a pin in the plug. I'm not very computer savy but was pleased with the instructions that came with the unit. There's also a disk with instructions for those who need it.
Easy to install and is energy efficient does not require as much power to run and will tell you your savings everytime you turn it on. There is a 3 Year warranty on the screen as well as the pixels. Disk for easy installation if you need it.
The instructions a minimal if you not up on computers you can get confused. If you've got Microsoft on your computer just plug it in otherwise it a bit confusing for the novice.