4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Upright Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LG integrated fridge freezer review

Good value for the price. See a full review at www.michelesrenovationdiary.com/2012/10/14/integrated-fridge-review/. There were a few problems with the products and although the sales manager was responsive, he could not fix it - the technicians had to.However, the problems was passed from one area to the next area. When it was finally fixed, the problem we still have is with the chilled draw - it is impossible and annoying to use - it does not glide smoothly. My family hates it. Food like cheese is not in the draw and in the fridge generally - which is not great since the internal size is quite small for a family. The fruit and vegetable crispers are also very small - but then I have seen some integrated fridges that only have one crisper - so I guess the LG one is still better than that.
Price; responsive sales team when I had a problem
We had problems and it was tedious being passed from one person to the next and took too long to resolve (over a month over the hot summer)