MPN: GS-L668PL

3.5

• Internal Layout
Pete
PeteLitchfield, NT

Bad product quality, bad customer service experience

Purchased in March 2017 for $750.00.

Household Size2 person(s)
LG
LG A.LG
Rachael S.
Rachael S.Murray Mallee, SA

Great size for our family of 5. Easy to use. Little messy if u don’t get the cup in the right spot for the ice aside from that so far so good

Purchased in May 2020 at Betta Home Living for $1,800.00.

LG
LG A.LG
EmmaandScott
EmmaandScottMurray Region, NSW

So stylish and roomy, Temperature is consistent, so much room in the door of the fridge for all containers soft drink, juice and milk 2 lts no worries. Quite and the fresh water / ice / crushed ice is so wonderful especial during summer! Not to expensive for the amount of room inside.

Purchased in September 2019 at Betta Home Living.

Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PL (Plumbed Ice & Water) compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Jaspreet S.
Jaspreet S.

We have the similar fridge and is great. Easy to use with lots of space compartments. No complains at all.

Our fridge is amazing. It’s a French door style fridge which looks sleek and classy. Also it works on my iPhone app which means i can change temp accordingly. Good

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,799.00.

Fault unit broke within 10 months

I purchased a new fridge from LG hoping it would be lifetime investment. My dream only lasted 11 months. Notices it started making noise, made a first call to LG on the 2nd of May. Tech came to check confirming unit is faulty needed replacement. After several phone calls LG still doesn’t confirm if they are going to give me a new fridge or credit. Terrible customer service. Promised to call back 5 times no response. I am still asking them to give an answer and today is 22nd May. Please do not ever buy lg products. Their customer service sucks. Their incompetence has forced me to go on social media to write a review

Purchased in April 2018.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Jess
JessPort Adelaide, SA

Frozen ice right from the get go

We are over the moon when we bought this as we get tired of having to change the ice tray in the old one we had and we got this just for the ice maker as it just needed water tapped into it. Did cost us extra to plum in but it's been great to use

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Biska
BiskaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Can NOT fault this fridge!

I have had this fridge for nearly a year now. I Will never buy another brand. This fridge is top of the line. Well worth the money spent. I love how the kids dont need to open the fridge to get themselves water! And if you dread the fridge being left open...dread no more! This fridge beeps loudly to let you know if its left open. The freezer aswell. Electricity rating is great. The lights and interior is spacey and very visible at night. Love it. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
S.B.
S.B.Broussard

This fridge is ok it keeps drinks cold the ice maker seems to not work all the time and my water comes out hot sometimes I’ve had to get it repaired 3 times already in one year I would not buy another like it the water coming out hot is ridiculous.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
See all LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668 Series reviews

Amanda M.
Amanda M.asked
668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PL (Plumbed Ice & Water)

My fridge is 11 months old and the ice maker has suddenly stopped working. The arm that lifts to check the ice level seems to be stuck in the up position. It works if I press the override button under the ice maker but the arm remains in the up position. What should I do?

Desmond  G.
Desmond G.asked
Dewa D.
Dewa D.

Same Question,no body answer? been lookjng the whole day..anyone?

Dale Wasked
668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PL (Plumbed Ice & Water)

Our fridge has a ice that keeps forming in the bottom of the freezer so it makes it hard to get the bottom draw out. How do I fix this

Loumick1
Loumick1

Is your door sealing properly? We haven't had this exact issue with ours. We did have ice through the whole freezer when my kid left the door ajar though

Dale W

Yes the doors are both sealing up properly. It seems to be a slow leak of from somewhere. It’s just trying to find where that is coming from which is the problem but thanks for your input though.

See all LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PL (Plumbed Ice & Water) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 3 LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668 Series