LG TWINWash TWIN171216T

LG TWINWash TWIN171216T

MPN: TWIN171216T

Expensive piece of junk

I used to love this machine but 1 year in, nothing but trouble. LG know there is a problem with the screws popping out of a part and at one year this happened, they replaced them with bigger screws, 2 months later the screws popped out again but this time threaded and now the bowl has to be replaced also, the movement also caused parts to rub on wires, (luckily they were covered in electrical tape, to me this is a fire hazard in itself as I use it at night). Good luck dealing with LG service, they just give you the run around, tell you they will ring you back and don't, this is now the third time in 3 months I have had no washing machine for over 2 weeks. I've contacted the retailer that I have purchased this from and hoping to get a refund as this machine is not fit for purpose. I think I was one of the first to buy this machine when it first came out so I'll be interested to see how others go after a year or so.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

LG Twinwash

Bought this machine to replace our 15 years old washing machine. Very easy to use & convenient. We do two large loads each weeks. My teenagers do their own washing with the small machine which is easy for them to use. Love to use the dryer on rainy days. The only problem was we never have a front loader so didn’t know that we need to drain the overflow water from the big machine so we got s few flooding incidents especially doing large loads. The company sent out look at machine & cant find any faults. Luckily we figured the problem by reading the instructions properly. no problem since. Good machine for a growing or large family. I wash all the towels, bed linen even blankets in it!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great washing machine but only for a big load

This machine is very huge & heavy. Only buy this if you have a large family as i think it will be a waste to put small loads. Its very quiet compared to the other machines on the market. Pretty easy to use once you get to know how to use it. I still love it but if i ahd the chance, i would prefer to buy a machine separate to the dryer.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

A perfect laundry system for our family

We bought the LG Twin Wash from Harvey Norman a few days ago. We are blown away by its HUGE capacity, we expected loooong washes due to the large load capacity, No, it washes pretty fast, clothes come out super clean, this machines water spay jets and cleaning functions are cleverly designed, its extremely efficient, it was real easy to install, it's easy and great fun to use. Our super king duna fitted with room to spare and washed perfectly, a drum large enough for a HUGE family wash load on top , 2.5kg top loader mimi washer for delicates at the bottom.. this washing machine washes fast, it cleans thoroughly, and it dries almost perfectly, just like our old inverter dryer, the clothes feel hot and steamy after the drying cycle is finished, but soon go to totally dry once out of the drum airing and cooling for afew minutes. We found it best to do a wash only and use the clothesline through the day, using the wash and dry cycle off peak and overnight, as it can take up to 4 hours to wash and dry a full load of washing. This machine is loaded with easy to use features, much more considerate than our old machine, this one politely plays a music tune to alert you once the wash cycle is finished, the Wifi phone App works but was a bit glitsy, but not a feature useful to us. We have washed all our dunas, and all our family laundry in no time. We highly recommend this machine, if you have a laundry room to fit this beauty, we suggest that have a good look at the LG Twin Wash, we can not recommend it highly enough.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Very expensive disappointment - bankrupt service

Spent hours researching the product on-line before buying. On opening packaging, information was disclosed which, if it is on LG AU's website, certainly does not leap off the page. Result? Product appears, from the papers that shipped with it, to be unfit for my purpose. Try LG online chat - operator knew nothing. Telephone LG and operator knew nothing but promised a call back by a product specialist. No call when promised.
Decide to use product in another situation to avoid the hassle of repackaging and returning and no doubt LG resistance to same. Adaptor depicted in owner's manual (p14) not supplied. After several hours on online chat, email and phone - I was advised (i) LG does not supply; and, in any event, (ii) I cannot use the adaptor in Australia (I could not decipher why). Told product is new to market and I should expect that no-one knows anything about it yet! As the rep was not addressing my issue with a view to solving it, I asked to be referred up the customer service tree; request rejected. I said if no help was forthcoming I would post a negative review for which the rep, curiously, thanked me.
$3,999 RRP with a cash back offer. Applied online for cash back but: "Unfortunately, we have not been able to finalise your claim as the serial number provided is invalid" - where the serial number provided was the "SIN" on the supplier's invoice. A point that would not irritate (and my mistake) but for all the other issues.
I can but hope I get some meaningful and timely support and that, if I am ever able to use the machine, it works!

Date PurchasedAug 2017