Libra Pads

Libra Pads

• Causes Irritation Yes (7) · No (9)

I would not use it even if u give it to me for free;)

DOES NOT STICK. the sides would just stick to itself and roll up to the middle. Not to mention it's so thick (makes ur butt extremely sweaty) and makes a plastic-y noise. This pad is more frustrating than period itself<3

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI.

Noodles84

Noodles84Sydney, NSW

Horrible and cheap

These pads are so bad. If you want to sound like you're wearing a loud nappy and want everyone to know you're wearing a pad then buy these! By far the worst brand on the market.

Mimo

MimoSydney, NSW

Unbearable pain

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $4.20.

Elham

ElhamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bad quality

I won't buy this brand again they're terrible. I bought few packs from aldi, they had a brand called olivia before which was really good. so not sure why they changed it.

Purchased in October 2020.

Catnev

CatnevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst

Constantly bunch up and fall out the side of my underwear, they leak and the make scrunchie noises when you move. For years I just thought this is how pads were, thankfully I tried other brands and learnt how a pad should be made. Just the worst really.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

Infinity Anchor

Infinity Anchor

Libra, you really need to improve the quality of your pads. Seriously

dsf

dsfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leak leak leak! Doesn’t work

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI.

Natasha Amos

Natasha AmosPerth, Western Australia

Awful awful awful. Going back to Kotex. They know how to make a pad !

These are terrible. I bought these because I was low on cash and they were cheap. Now I know why. Too thin, they make noise when you walk and they don't have any stickiness to them to make them stay in place. Plus these aren't long enough. My theory is that a male must have designed these because hey have no idea what a woman looks for in a good, quality sanitary pad !

Back to Kotex Super I go. These are excellent. Been using these for years and will never stop.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $2.95.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Please get a woman to redesign these. Only a man could’ve made this crap up.

My usual brand was out, so I ended up getting the overnight pads which are freaking horrific. Might as well not wear one at all for all the good it’ll do. Not long enough, not wide enough...

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $7.70.

Pamela M.

Pamela M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love libra invisibles

I love your invisible range with wings and the longer sizes, but have found the part at the back of the pad tends to curl around and part of the sticky tape leaves a mark on my butt. Could there be more tape added to this part closer to the edge so it stops this curling please.

Purchased in March 2020 at Safeway .

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

#Bloodnormal

Loyal customer of Libra no more, thanks to that agenda pushing ad encouraging girls to show off their period blood. Yes let's teach them to dangle a disgusting blood soaked pad in front of their boyfriend's face, in class, or even better, scatter them all over shops, playgrounds, buses and trains. Yes Libra you want the sight of menstrual blood to be so normal, you want it everywhere. Thank you for making society better.

Horrible!

Bought these pads as I was caught out and they were the only brand available. Would never buy again! They feel cheap, are too small, don't absorb very well and they rustle when you walk like you're wearing a disposable nappy. No thanks!!

Purchased in January 2020.

AnotherDA

AnotherDASydney Surrounds, NSW

I love your products.. Why'd you have to ruined it!

I'm so conflicted. I actually like your sanitary products, I like the extras you give like the random facts and the discreet disposal reuse of the wrapper but why. Why? Sighs

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Denny

DennyGisborne

Terrible Advertisement

Where is the dignity? Libra need to remove this ad from our television viewing as soon as possible. Hopefully, there is a fallout for Libra with a huge drop in sales. Never buying again.

DISGUSTING!!

I am Female and find your ad offensive. There is no need to show a young girl in the toilet removing a pad.... GET A GRIP... Your advertising team needs educating as does the TV censor board for allowing this ad on TV.

Jan R.

Jan R.Victoria

No sale!

Where is modesty? What a way to drop your sales! Have you no thought for women’s privacy? A most undignified advertisement! We will reach for another brand for sure! Not happy Jan!

Purchased at Coles for $5.00.

Nina Swift

Nina SwiftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting

Somethings just don't need to be shown. How far is this going to go? Let's hope the advertisers of Libra don't get contracted to do toilet paper or condoms, both are perfectly natural but do we need to see bodily functions on our TV. You've lost me and my girls.

Susie Wicks

Susie WicksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting Ad

Watched an ad advising girls to show period blood. What is this world coming to ? Isnt there any decency, privacy, class anymore? Absolutely disgusting. As a woman I will never buy Libra again.

Purchased in August 2019 for $4.00.

As on channel 10 tonight

The add on channel 10 tonight with period blood running down a girls leg and then showing par in undies crossed all lines. No woman in my family will ever use Libra again. This is not ok and there will be no second chance.

Loraine

LoraineSydney, NSW

Showing menstrual blood on young girls panties is disgusting

Tv ad shown on channel 10 at 8 pm when the Batchelor was playing. The ad showed undies covered in blood and then a young girl pulling down her panties to reveal blood on her underwear. Telling us all that we should not be embarrassed talking about and showing menstrual blood. This was disgusting. As a female I am sick of these embarrassing ads. All women have periods we do not need it shoved in our face with disgusting pictures. Tell Libra to invent normal pads for all people with hemorrhoids and get them to drop their pants and show their ugly bits...after all whats fair is fair. As a mother of a teenage girl, I would urge all parents to contact channel 10 and Libra and complain and get this disgusting ad stopped.