Lindam Annabel Karmel Feeding Spoon

Lindam Annabel Karmel Feeding Spoon

lilypie

lilypie

These are the best spoons out there for weening in my opinion, they are just fantastic. They are very soft but still teeth mark resistant, have nice long handles (for when bubs wants to hold on as well), the spoon part is nice and shallow which makes it easier for bubs to learn how to take food off and they haven't shown any sign of wear or tear even with frequent trips in the dishwasher. The only drawback is that they don't fit in the travel bowl (from the same AK range) - they are too long.
Durable, long handle, shallow spoon, very soft tip

Irisgalaxy

Irisgalaxy

I love these spoons! I purchased some of the Lindam small containers and it happened to have one of these spoons with it. Up until then I'd been using the Heinz spoons. After one go I went out and bought more! Having the long handle is great, I don't end up with food all over my hands from big jars. The best thing about it though is it holds very comfortably in your hand. They don't stain like the Heinz ones do. They are very reasonably priced, I purchased a pack of 3 at Baby Bunting for $11-12.
Long handle, soft tipped and very comfortable to hold.
None at all!