4.4

88% · 71 · 13%
Brand Manager for Liqui-Moly Diesel Clean & Boost? Claim your listing.

robert i.
robert i.10 posts

These guys are serious

The liquid Molly diesel cleaner and engine boost has to be tried to believe. My 23 Ford transit custom was getting around 540 kilometres per tank, I started using this at about 2 mills per litre of fuel and on my second tank got better than 630 kilometres per tank. The only two things I have done recently is add a can of liquid Molly to my oil and the diesel cleaner and engine boost to my fuel. I know this stuff has been around for years, I'm only sorry I didn't find it earlier. Show details
bill
billGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

liqui moly petrol engine intake decarb

warning do not buy any iteams from this company they don't honour their warranty.
i brought a liqui moly petrol engine intake decarb and they won't me to post it and cover the cost for the postage, shame on them...
John
John20 posts

Best for your money

I've tried quite a few diesel fuel additives. This is the only one I've used where I've noticed any significant consistent improvement in terms of delivering more power ( subtle but noticeable, especially when towing ).
Will buy again when on special but I wont waste my money on any of the others!!!
JLM is a lot better, but it is not readily available & it never comes on special & it's expensive.
pAULAdelaide27 posts

Stewpot4 posts

Fuel system loves it

Very low sulfur fuels make this a must, sulfur was the lubricant for diesel so clean and boost helps lubricate clean and in increase your cetane, your engine will be quieter cleaner and respond better, not to mention better fuel economy to boot, been using this product and others since they reduced the sulfur with great results, i use every tank @ 2mil per litre of diesel, worth every penny, my Landcruiser done 500,000kms and fuel pump was still working fine, proof in the pudding, my Isuzu mux loves it and with only 7.5 litres per 100kms, the proof in the pudding. Diesel clean and boost gets my 5 stars.

Markus
Markus

Best stuff I have ever used

Best stuff I have ever used only done two tank full and my Mazda bravo 1999 model 2.5l turbocharged users less fuel and has way more power.

Robbo
Robbo

This is an great product

I have only been using this product for a short time. I heard about it from my brother who has used it for a couple of years. He couldn't say enough about it. He raved about how his fuel consumption improved and how much quieter his motor is running. We all know how important fuel consumption is in running our vehicle.

pwo128
pwo128Perth, WA130 posts

Bob
Bob

Where do I buy from

Steve
Steve

How often should you add this to your tank?

Stewpot

Hi, I use this in every tank full, at 2ml per litre, used it in my land cruiser sold it at almost 500,000, still original pump, I also use it in my new Isuzu Mux every fill. Hope this helps.

Richard W
Richard W

My 2013 Mitsubishi Triton 4WD has only done 64,000 k's and produces a HUGE plume of black smoke under heavy acceleration. This is very embarrassing! May this additive help to prevent this? Thanks

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Liqui-Moly Diesel Clean & Boost? Claim your listing.