2Listerine Total Care

Listerine Total Care

2Listerine Total Care
3.1

55% · 64 · 36%
Brand Manager for Listerine? Claim your listing.

Marshall
MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD43 posts

Horrible waste of money !

Advertising total care but I couldn't handle the unpleasant taste of this expensive mouthwash. Show details
Marci
MarciSydney, NSW129 posts

I love this product

Have tried multiple mouth wash products but the purple coloured total by Listerine is the only one I've found to be gentle but still STRONG
Highly recommended
It doesn't need diluting - like some do & the larger bottle is value for money Show details
Tammy
Tammy

Awful - Listerine Total Care

I have all the similar issues listed here after using Listerine Total Care. This is the second time I have had this happen to me by using Listerine. My mouth is jacked up, swollen gums, cuts in my mouth, swollen tongue, numbness in face. I thought i was alergic to something but now i know exactly what it is. Why is this mess on the market.

Erikhanson
ErikhansonMelbourne24 posts

They’re not lying, there really is a blast in your mouth

I only use mouthwash when I haven’t had time to brush my teeth. While I find Listerine initially quite strong with a burning sensation, it leaves a fresh feeling and helps with sore throats. You wouldn’t want to eat or drink directly afterwards, and the effects on your skin are a bit of an unknown, but it does help against plaque. Overall, a good product but I’m convinced it could be a little more comfortable.

Mz Zombie
Mz ZombieQueensland19 posts

Horrible product

If i wanted this taste in my mouth i would have squeezed a tube of Denco Rub into my mouth, not only did it burn profusely it made my lips and tongue raw and uncomfortable. I have used mouth wash in the past that have been just fine, i have never had any problems till i tried this new Total Care. I have waisted $15 on something i will most definitely never use again.
Pleasing colour
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Terrible

I have used Listerine in the past and like the Total Care one because it does more than just give you fresh breath. But since I havent been able to find an alcohol-free one, so I don't buy it anymore.
I have used Listerine mouthwash the most until recently because of the scares about oral health because of the alcohol content.
This is pricey, but often comes on sale and sometimes they include a travel size bottle too. There is a scare about the increased risk of oral cancer because of the alcohol content in mouthwashes, which is a concern. All the mouthwashes are too strong for me, so I have to dilute them anyway. I usually fill the cap, which doubles as a cup, halfway and fill the remaining half with water and then rinse.
AnonymousBuyer
AnonymousBuyerSA, 509538 posts

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210455 posts

stakky32
stakky3267 posts

A funky pink-purple colour that really does the job! I love the fact that it gets into all those little places that my toothbrush and floss may have missed.
It has a nice flavour (I don't like mint!) and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Is a little on the pricey side, but I only use half the recommended amount at a time to help it last a little longer, and it still seems to do the same job!

Flavour can also be a little strong and sometimes I find I have trouble holding and swishing it around in my mouth for the instructed time frame.

shellfreak
shellfreak168 posts

Good

This does look an unusual colour for a mouth wash when you first see it but other than that it does have a nice taste and will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean each time. The only complaint I have had is that the wash is very strong and I often find it hard to keep it in my mouth for too long. It is more expensive than some other mouth washes available as well.
Leaves your mouth feeling very clean and fresh.
Can be more expensive than other similar products on the market. Has a strong taste that you need to get used to.
Sonsa
Sonsa20 posts

I was a bit skeptical when this Listerine came out since the Listerine brand had so many different types out already but I am glad I bought a bottle to try. I like the mildish flavour. It's not too weak that you feel not very refreshed but not so strong that you can't keep it in your mouth for the recommended 30 seconds. On the bottle it says it's the most advanced and complete Listerine. I'm happy with that.
Great taste, it's purple, not too minty that it hurts your mouth after 4 seconds.
 Show reply