Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Listerine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Unable to purchase in Australia

Is a shame they no longer make this product so have purchased listerine + whitening instead not fond of aftertaste though. Not sure yet if I will purchase again. .

Very Good

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

The packaging is good and te price is good,I normally buy this one in the largest bottle available, therefore making my money work for me. The product tastes great and I like that you pre rinse before you brush, I have notied whilst i use this product that miracles havent happened but my teeth are better with it rather than without it, if I go to long without using this my teeth look dull and they feel well not as clean as they should be. Ten out of Ten for this one. I still use it but I mix it up a bit with a few others I use.
I really like this product, it has a great taste that isnt over powering.

Bad

I have been using it twice a dfay for two days now.Undiluted it is very strong and feels like you have bleached your mouth.i found it was tolerable when I diluted iot with regular Listerine.Same clean feeling with less after taste.too soon to tell if it is whitening the teeth.
Definitely feels like all the gunk has been blasted in your mouth
very strong taste of bleach.remains wtih you for the whole day.

Terrible

i have used this product several times on and off over the past few yrs. always have same outcome. will not use this anymore.
i get all these gross white stringy bits after use. I have contacted listerine australia on this previously. got the usual blanket response. that they havent had any customer queries/complaints abt this issue. blah blah blah.
in the end, i just got a letter in the mail some weeks later apologising for any side effects i experienced and that most ppl dont have any side effects.
(just google and check for yourselves!!)
Utter crap.
If you value your oral health,,, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!
clean feeling
leaves white stringy gunk on your cheeks and gums

blakflash
blakflash

Sunsetstar
Sunsetstar

This product is very strong and you only need a small amount to use as a pre-brush rinse. It does foam up quite a lot. I have not had any problems with it all - no 'goop' as reported by other reviewers. It does keep my teeth nice and white; I had them professionally whitened about 13 years ago and now I don't have to do regular touch ups with the dentist's product - I just use this twice a day before I brush. I have tried other mouthwash products that supposedly whiten teeth and none even come close to this one.
The only mouthwash I will buy. It works for me.

connielaura
connielaura

Good

definitely makes your mouth a whole lot cleaner and fresher and removes food etc before you brush your teeth. i couldn't see a change in the colour of my teeth, but my teeth are not yellow in colour i just want to keep them whitish. kills germs and i can only imagine it would make your breath smell fresher as it is pretty strong and fels like it would kill anything that would have your mouth smelling bad. i would recommend to people that have yellowing teeth or people that are travelling and want to feel fresh. if you have sensitive gums, maybe not.
fresh smell, kills germs
not the best for sensitive gums??

Hutcher
Hutcher

Bad

Do you really need another component in your oral care routine? Isn't brushing, flossing and post-floss rinsing enough? No? OK, buy this then. It probably won't hurt you (aside from the mouth peeling, yuck!) but didn't have any effect that I could see. I'd rather get that "clean" feeling from brushing and flossing than relying on a bottle of mouth-coating wash.
It does make your mouth feel clean. Not as strong a flavour as other Listerine varieties.
It's full of a lubricating agent - of course it's going to make your mouth feel "clean" and "smooth"! It made the inside of my mouth peel and had no discernible effect on whiteness.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Bad

The mouthwash seems far too strong as it causes the skin in my mouth to come away and also dries out my lips. Havent noticed my teeth are whiter.
It makes your mouth feel so clean and seems to remove alot of the crap in our mouth before brushing. After brushing teeth feel so much cleaner
After using it the skin in my mouth starts to come off- i thought that only happened to me but i read other reviews that said the same thing. The mouthwash also drys out my lips if i use it too often. It is also quite expensive and i havent yet noticed a change in the colour of my teeth.

west3030
west3030vic, 3030

OK

I have not used it regularly, so I'm not sure if it really whitens your teeth. I would image that you would need to use it every day to see the effects. I would prefer it more if it did not feel so harsh on my mouth when I used it, and tasted better.
It cleans my mouth. That it is a pre brush rinse so it lossens every thing up so that my teeth brushing will be more effective.
Doesn't taste very good, foams a bit too much for my liking. Feels very harsh comapred to other mouth washes.

tzelyn
tzelyn

Terrible

I had a horrible taste in my mouth after using it and it was all I could do not to spit it out immediately. After I did, my mouth felt stung and I still had that horrible aftertaste that I could not get rid of even after brushing my teeth. There is no result of whitening whatsoever. I highly recommend against it.
The idea of whitening.
My mouth stung and I had a horrible aftertaste.

Vespera
Vespera

Bad

This Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Dental Rinse is a mixed product, as it has both positive and negative aspects. It does it's job, which is to whiten teeth. However, it also affects the mouth negatively, and it ma cause spots to appear on the tougue which is both unsightly and painful. Not the best mouthwash.
Cleans so well you can practically feel the skin peeling off, actually whitens teeth.
It's strong. So strong that layers of skin or plaque like substance form around your mouth. It also foams a lot, and it's hard to get rid of the foam.