Little Nation Scooter

See the Best Push Scooters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney

Little Nation Scooter

Awesome design and has been my child's constant companion for almost a year with no troubles. I like that the design of the whole scooter is not babyish and more mature. My child, although only 2 and a half, can do lots of tricks and good turning circles on it. Unlike the other plastic heavy designs with clunkier looking wheels, this one is sleek and practical.

Purchased in January 2018 for $80.00.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic scooter

Got this for my three year old when anaconda had them for $20 down from $79 and have been really happy the quality of it . Extremely easy to use. As a first scooter i would really recommend this as the steering is based on leaning so the handles won’t turn out from your child while scooting .

Purchased in June 2019 at Anaconda for $20.00.

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Purchased scooter for my sons birthday in January wheel fell off beginning of march, tried putting it back together wheel wobbly and doesn't light up still waiting for a solution, very disappointing

Purchased in January 2019.

Lucy McKenzie

Lucy McKenzieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty 3 wheel scooter - Thank you, thank you, thank you!

After purchasing one of the 3 wheel scooters for my 2 year old son for Christmas, my 4 year old son couldn't get enough of it. Purchased one for him and it arrived today with faulty handle bars and missing screws.
Little Nation got in touch with me and have sent us a new scooter.! I have a very happy little boy.

Purchased in February 2019 for $50.00.

Excellent and prompt customer services

I purchased one of the scooters for my daughter who couldn’t get enough of the light up wheels.

We had some trouble with the plastic on the rear brake but after sending through a photo the scooter was replaced within days,no trouble at all.

Much appreciated in keeping the 2 year old happy!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Faulty Harness.....

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Joanna

JoannaPerth

Good quality and value for money

I purchased two scooters from Little Nation. I believe they offer better features than more expensive brands; adjustable handle bar and light up wheels (the kids love them!). Great choice of colours and great value for money.

AnnieMSydney

Excellent scooter, great value

AnnieM

Update - the wheel fell off. I tried sending an email to little nation to see if I could buy spare parts but no one responded. We had to buy a new scooter and opted for a micro mini this time - I know we can get spare parts for that.

melmac

melmacSydney

Can't get my daughter off it

My sister said that these scooters were a great buy for her 2 kids so once my daughter turned 2 I bought one. I'm so glad I listened to her and not my husband who wanted to buy a really expensive one. My daughter and the rest of the kids at mothers group just love it. It's really well made, an excellent design and the best value. It lives in the back of our car and we take it everywhere. The first thing she says when we leave the car is "scooter". Now a favorite past time of ours is finding new parks to scoot. It's great for her and it's great for me as I get to relax and go for a walk. Not many falls at this stage. It has good safety features and it's impossible to jackknife like her tricycle. Recommended!

Mike stores

Mike storesSydney

Great scooter. Smooth and fast

PaddyMol

PaddyMolAdelaide

Top quality and great price.

KiwiAustralian

KiwiAustralianAuckland, NZ

Awesome little scooter!!

We bought this scooter after watching all the kids zoom around at the park on them. After tossing up between the Little Nation and the Mini micro, we went with the little nation because of the extendable handlebars and the obvious price difference. At half price of the micro we felt it was worth the risk. Im so glad we did, To be honest, i cant understand why this scooter is so cheap. Its pretty much a replica of the micro. My son has used in every day since we bought it and it copes an absolute battering. It rides so smooth and fast, He is a bigger body boy and the extra strength in the deck really makes a difference. I even ride it fine an im 65kg. Since we bought it all my mothers group have done the same. Would totally recommend.

Heidi

Heidiasked

Hi, I ordered a scooter 2-5 year old but the package saids 3+. Have I received the correct scooter? I thought all little nation scooters were the same size so thought that maybe the label was wrong? I have not opened the box yet as was not sure if I did and it was the wrong size that I would be able to return it.

AnnieM

As far as I am aware they only have the one scooter so it should be what you ordered I think all that sort if packaging says 3+ so they cover themselves from a liability perspective

Melyne Hasked

Does this pack down easily? Eg fold or have removable handlebars?

AnnieM

It comes packed down so you coukd disassemble and pack down but otherwise it is not designed to be folding so I woukd not say “easily”

Melyne H

ok so the micro has the same red push button underneath to release the handle underneath the scooter but my friend said she tried to do it on hers and it was extremely stiff so not sure if it's supposed to be like that or if it's just hers?

Get an answer from our members and Little Nation representatives