Little Nation Scooter

Little Nation Scooter

Yvonne

YvonneVictoria

False advertising, poor customer service.

Purchased in January 2021 at Little Nation for $49.99.

Peta

PetaHunter Region, NSW

Love it!

My 2yr old absolutely loves his scooter. He uses it constantly, it is even good on the road! Great quality and super easy to put together. Couldn’t be happier, thank you Little Nation.

Purchased in September 2020.

Candice Haines

Candice HainesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sturdy scooter with fun features

Our 4 year old son has used this scooter almost daily over the last 2 years and it is still in perfect working order. Great value for money!
The light-up wheels have always been the envy of his little mates. Wouldn't look anywhere else for a new scooter.

Purchased in September 2020 for $49.00.

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Great Scooter

Kids love it and find it easy to use. Great scooter for toddlers. They love the light up lights. Its so easy for them to use and get the hang of scooting.

Purchased in September 2020 for $59.85.

TKam

TKamSydney, NSW

Perfect 1st scooter for toddler

Bought this as a birthday gift for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loves it! Easy to ride and she loves the light up wheels which make it even more fun

Purchased in September 2020 for $49.99.

Great scooter for a toddler

This scooter was so easy to assemble, no tools were required. My toddler absolutely loves riding her scooter around. I love seeing her smile as she gains confidence in her balance.

Purchased in August 2020.

Macca

MaccaSydney, NSW

Great toddler scooter

Got one of these a couple of years ago for our daughter and she still loves it, now another one for our son. Great stability and easy to get hang of, light up wheels are a bonus they love.

Purchased in September 2020 at Little Nation for $50.00.

Bryan

BryanSydney Surrounds, NSW

My son loves his scooter.

My son loves this scooter! The light up wheels are so cool and this scooter matches his green little nation balance bike.
Great products at great prices, fast delivery, excellent service

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.95.

Great scooter

We have had three of these now and they're great. As our kids get older, they do wear out the rear wheel with hard braking, but it's easy to replace. The first one lasted three years before it finally bit the dust, but we replaced it with another exactly the same in a new colour

Baz M.

Baz M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great little scooter

Super easy for my 2 year old to get the hang of - easy to steer and very stable. He loves it! The lights on the wheels are a great feature too.

Purchased in August 2020 at Little Nation for $49.99.

Three wheel scooter

I purchased 2 of these and my grandaughters and they love them. They ride up and down the drive way. It's great to see the youngest ones confidence grow since she first started riding her scooter. Great little scooter and great value for money. Very happy with our buy.

Purchased in July 2020 at Little nation for $49.95.

Great for young ones

Purchased for 2 year old, Not too heavy easy to use. He loves the wheels how they light up.It is great quality also great value for money. A great first scooter and lots of fun for your child.

Purchased in September 2020 for $59.00.

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little scooter

I love this scooter.. it’s building his confidence. I thought possibly too young for now. Over the past 2 weeks he’s been riding slowly around the house and really enjoying it.

Purchased in September 2020 for $59.90.

Perfect for short children!

This scooter has been a great purchase. My daughter is 2 years old and like me is on the short side (10th percentile). We had another scooter than wasn’t working so well for her and decided to give this one a go. It’s been great. She asks to go out on it every day and has gotten much better at scooting thanks to the leaning method. Beautiful bright colours, it’s looks great. The light up wheels are fantastic too. It’s so good we bought the bike too.

Purchased in September 2020 for $60.00.

Great scooter

Purchased for our 2 year old. He loves it. Light weight and safe. He loves the lights and it looks sturdy. Recommend to anyone looking to purchase their child’s first scooter.

Purchased in September 2020.

Dwan

DwanSouth East Queensland, QLD

4 out 5 things broken

Bought 5 items. 4 were faulty. 2 eaisly fixed in reasonable time other 3 took many weeks. One I haven’t bothered to complain about it’s to much trouble, I have 56 emails I’ve written. Easy to contact but had to keep on them multiple times. Couldn’t get a manager.
Wheel had hole in. Play Kitchen cracked. Step stool had crack in step. Table corner damaged. Items didn’t turn up in time for my kids birthday. I will not be buying from them again. (Oh and yes I was offered a watch if I gave good review on table, no thanks I won’t be bribed)

SSG

SSGGascoyne, WA

Cheap low-quality product

I bought 2 of these for my 2 kids, 2 and 4. The plastic bits were flimsy and coming off, the screw and bracket to adjust the height had broken. They also took nearly 3 months to arrive and we got them a week after Christmas so kids had no Xmas present. They were not very accommodating when I contacted them. I would get a quality product for your kids.

Purchased in October 2019 for $45.00.

KAA

KAASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buy

Brought these for both my sons and they both love them. The scooter is light weight, compact and the kids love the light up wheels feature. Would definitely recommend purchasing

Purchased in November 2019.

Good looking, fun. Limited in areas.

Bought for our 3 year old, ~16kg child. Was happy with delivery and communication. Only issue is the ride height of the scooter board. It is too low for any typical use, catching on footpath joints and similar. This results in a jerky ride and has resulted in falls. The handlebars are also already at their highest setting. May be more suitable to our 14 month old who is just exploring walking etc.

Purchased in August 2019.

Shannyn D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for a 2 year old

We bought the Little Nation scooter for our 2 year olds birthday. She is tiny so needed a little scooter and this one is just perfect. She can maneuver it easily and we live the light up wheels. So cool!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Little Nation for $49.00.