Little Nation Scooter

See the Best Push Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Nation

Tanika
TanikaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect first scooter

Our 2.5 year old loves her little nation scooter, she loves the lights in the wheels too! A great energy burner while practicing coordination and balance. She gets better every ride, it’s been the perfect first scooter for our girl.

Poorly designed

Looks good on the website but not designed very well, the scooter deck just bends as soon as the kids stand on it and the quick release is in the wrong position and has dangerous sharp edges on it... split my 2 year old daughters chin open and needed stitches.

Purchased in at Little Nation for $69.99.

Therese M
Therese MNorthern Region, NSW

You get what you pay for!

I purchased the 3 wheel scooter online for my grandson's birthday early July. He is a light weight 5 yo. He was riding it one day in August, when he stopped suddenly and lent forward on the handle bars which bent them. His Mum moved the handle bars back into position and they snapped off in her hands. Needless to say he was devastated!

Purchased in for $49.95.

Becky
BeckyHunter Region, NSW

Great 2nd Birthday present

Bought for my sons 2nd birthday, he absolutely loves it, still figuring out how to turn corners hut he'll get there.
Great product, sturdy and he loves the flashing lights. We also got the balance bike which he also loves.

Danika Pearse
Danika PearseSydney, NSW

Parent and Toddler Approved

The Dummy Fairy delivered my 2-Year-olds scooter. She requests a ride every day! She is safely gliding away keen to make it fast enough to make the extra special lights work. Super Impressed with the quality for a very affordable price point. We first purchased the Little Nation Smart Push trike which we have enjoyed numerous outdoor adventures, the scooter is a wonderful addition now that our daughter is keen to cement her independence! An hour at the park on this scooter and nap time is a breeze!

Purchased in at Little Nation for $49.95.

Jewel
JewelIllawarra, NSW

So Good I Purchased 2!

Our granddaughter loves this scooter! So much we had to buy a 2nd one as she took the first one home with her and when she visits us she missed her scooter. Great quality, great design, great colors, and the wheels with lights are so fun for her. And the best part is the price is really good. We shopped a lot and nothing compared at this price.

Tink L.
Tink L.

Hours of fun!

My two year old absolutely loved her scooter that was gifted to her for her second birthday! So easy to use, and it's fantastic quality for the price point! Definitely recommend!

Purchased in at Little Nation for $49.95.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

MumSara
MumSaraSydney, NSW

Great fun! Easy to use

My daughter loves her scooter. She learnt to ride it very quickly. She got it at 18months old (supposed to be for her 2nd birthday) as we were in lockdown and needed some fun activities to do.

Purchased in at Little Nation for $50.

Alisa
AlisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Little Nation Scooter

We bought two of this scooter's and kid loves it. Good quality, easy use. Range of colours are great as we. Would definitely recommend to buy, price are great to.

Purchased in at Little Nation.

He loves it!

My grandson loves it! His sister has a scooter and he always wanted a go, but now he has his own. He stands on it and we just push him along, it is very sturdy and compact, they throw it in the car easily or hang it on the pram!

Purchased in at Little Nation for $49.99.

Arlette
ArletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact and easy to use

Bought for my 4 year old who loves her purple scooter, didn't realise the wheels light up, so an added bonus. Excellent quality and will definitely last to be handed down to her brother

Purchased in at Little Nation for $50.

Julzz08
Julzz08Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great scooter for 2yr old

My son loves it! We got it for his 2nd birthday. Super easy to put together and off he went! Didn’t take him long to learn how to steer. The light up wheels make it extra fun. Also very happy with little nations dinosaur helmet we got to go with it.
Great first scooter!

Marty131308
Marty131308

My daughter ❤ this scooter

Great quality and craftsmanship. My 3yr old daughter was up an away on day one and was improving turning skills within a few days. Breaking is another matter, but the rear wheel guard breaking system is simple and easy to use with improved balance.
A great product.
Highly recommended

jess
jessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My son absolutely loves his scooter!

So glad we made this purchase. It’s perfect for my two year old son learning to ride his first scooter. So safe and easy to ride. We absolutely love it!! Highly recommend.

Purchased in .

Great scooter! My son loves it

We purchased the scooter for my sons second birthday. Since opening the box he hasn’t wanted to play with anything else other than this scooter. It’s very sturdy and should last him a few years.

Purchased in for $49.