Little Nation Scooter

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.4

112 reviews · Statistics

87% · 9714 · 13%
See the Best Push Scooters in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shelly
ShellyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Manufactured incorrect and company making us jump through hoops

We purchased our child a scooter for Christmas. It arrived incorrectly manufactured. It has now been a month of back and forth emails, and instead of replacing the item the company are emailing us “how to repair” videos.

This company don’t allow you to call them. Their email customer service is beyond sad: and they will do what they can to avoid refunding.

Still no refund or replacement. Be better off going to Kmart or big w than purchasing from this company Show details

Samantha
SamanthaNSWSydney, NSW

Perfect

Perfect for my 2 and a half year old daughter. Show details
Elle Wang
Elle WangAU2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fast shipping and good customer service

The customer serve team promptly responded to my query and resolved in a timely manner.

I think the three wheel scooter is great for entry level kids and my son is taller than average three year old so we would need to get him something taller pretty quickly.

GGx
GGx
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for our 2 year old!

Our 2 year old zips around here there and everywhere. Perfect size and great stability for him. Excellent birthday gift! He was very happy.
Rachel
Rachel

Dont buy from them!

Requested for refund and return. No reply from customer service afterwards. No number to call no one to talk to. Terrible customer service. Never buy from them again! Show details
Kait
KaitNSWSydney, NSW

Perfect for my 2 year old

Such a great first scooter for my 2 year old girl. She loves zooming around the house with it and it is perfect for the park too. The light up wheels are heaps cool! She also loved the fact that it's her favourite colour. Pink! Show details
Leo
Leo2 posts

Great little scooter

Very smooth and light scooter for my grandson. the helmet too looks really cute Show details
Kikki
KikkiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great little scooter!

Very sturdy scooter, my son loves it! It's easy for him to balance and I don't have to worry about it falling over. Show details
Tania B.
Tania B.

Just perfect!

I brought the scooter for my granddaughter who is a toddler. She absolutely loves it, it’s lite and sturdy and easy for her to use. Very happy with this product and would highly recommend. Show details
Emma
EmmaNSWSydney, NSW

Great first scooter

Great for my 2 year old to learn how to scooter. Strong but lightweight. Great product. Show details
Julie Andrews
Julie AndrewsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Three wheel scooter

Fantastic my daughter loves it she rides it all the time Show details
Caitlin
Caitlin
  Fair Incentive

Absolutely perfect for my girly!

The colours are absolutely fantastic. So easy to assemble and perfect for what I needed. My girl loves it! Would highly recommend. Show details
Nicola93
Nicola93NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Amazing, super strong and reliable

Previous scooters have broken at the pole and base joint. This scooter is sturdy and can take everything a toddler has to throw at it. Highly recommend!
Boughtagain
BoughtagainVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

So good I bought another one

Bought one for my son during lockdown and he loved it. So good that I bought another one recently for my daughter.
Easy for them to use, light up wheels are super fun. Nice and light for carrying. Clearance is low which is my only criticism. Love them. Show details
Maureen
MaureenNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect scooter for toddlers

2nd purchase of this scooter for grandsons.
Absolutely great and easy to use scooter! Lots of fun Show details

ajklo
ajklo

Where are these scooters made please?

Aimee F.
Aimee F.

Do the flashing lights on the wheels get annoying?

Shannyn D.
Shannyn D.

No, our kids love them!

Heidi
Heidi

Hi, I ordered a scooter 2-5 year old but the package saids 3+. Have I received the correct scooter? I thought all little nation scooters were the same size so thought that maybe the label was wrong? I have not opened the box yet as was not sure if I did and it was the wrong size that I would be able to return it.

AnnieM
AnnieM

As far as I am aware they only have the one scooter so it should be what you ordered I think all that sort if packaging says 3+ so they cover themselves from a liability perspective

Miss America
Miss America

I was wondering the exact same thing. Online it said 2+, and the one I received says 3+. It's a pretty big difference considering I bought it for my 20m old. Feels kind of deceptive...

See all Little Nation Scooter questions